It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the glowing spacesuit man humanoid encounters zafra spain 1968

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:49 PM
link   
INTRODUCTION
this is going to be more short than most of my threads, its more to shown how most humanoid reports from the ufological golden age looks like
CASE

The witness, Manuel Trejo was returning home in his car when suddenly the engine of the car began to falter. He began loosing speed and the headlights began to dim. Seconds later an invisible “shock wave” struck his Citroen, making the vehicle sway from side to side. There wasn’t anybody else on the road and there appear to be fog on both sides of the road. However the witness decided to continue his drive and after rounding a curve at a spot about 300meters away to the left of his car he observed a strange figure which at first he thought was a “Civil Guard”. However as he approached the figure and the headlights illuminated it clearly he realized that it was not a guard. He drove slowly by the figure and was able to describe it as man-like about 1.70m-1.80m in height. Its legs remained together and its arms hanging straight down on its sides. The figure was wearing a tight-fitting diver’s outfit completely covered in tiny red, green and blue lights, “like a Christmas tree”. As the witness came upon the figure the intensity of the lights seemed to increase. He could not see any facial details but noticed that it had dark hair, somewhat longer than normal. It wore black gloves and boots and remained completely still as the witness drove by. A couple of days earlier a motorist driving on the same road had seen a metallic domed disc hovering above the road.

source: www.thinkaboutitdocs.com...
drawing: www.noufors.com...
COMMENTS BY HUMANOIDLORD
another case that pretty much speaks for itself
in the drawing the humanoid was probally drawn without the lights to shown his appearence better

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: humanoidlord

Lanky old boy huh...
I was thinking.....would I be scared.?...probably

edit on 16-9-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:19 PM
link   

He drove slowly by the figure and was able to describe it as man-like about 1.70m-1.80m in height. Its legs remained together and its arms hanging straight down on its sides. The figure was wearing a tight-fitting diver’s outfit completely covered in tiny red, green and blue lights, “like a Christmas tree”.

I know that LED suits didn't exist back then. Strings of Christmas lights did though. Trying to imagine why someone might want to dress up like that... they do today.

LED suits
edit on 16-9-2017 by intrptr because: changed search results

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

He drove slowly by the figure and was able to describe it as man-like about 1.70m-1.80m in height. Its legs remained together and its arms hanging straight down on its sides. The figure was wearing a tight-fitting diver’s outfit completely covered in tiny red, green and blue lights, “like a Christmas tree”.

I know that LED suits didn't exist back then. Strings of Christmas lights did though. Trying to imagine why someone might want to dress up like that... they do today.

LED suits

If it was Christmas lights, the guy must have had a super long extension cord.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

LED suits

And insane. Anyone want to wrap themselves in cheap Christmas lights with fed off 110v AC ?
I for one do not...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   

LED suits

Lol, or a generator, batteries, inverter, whatever...

The report said christmas tree dude wasn't moving, just standing there.

Have to rule out man made first, before we consider the improbable idea that 'aleens' would behave so stupidly as to dress up in lights and stand on the side of a road on a foggy dark night to impress motorists.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

LED suits

And insane. Anyone want to wrap themselves in cheap Christmas lights with fed off 110v AC ?
I for one do not...

Rubber 'dive suit' would provide insulation. My question is more like, how did the witness determine it was a 'dive suit', at night?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:28 AM
link   
a reply to: GBP/JPY

who would not be?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

thats why this case is unexplained
if we assume it was an diver covered in a bunch of christmas lights for some reason, we still cant explain the weird effects in the car

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

or an hidden battery pack...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

me neither

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:38 AM
link   

and why does it have to be aliens?!
why cant it be an vallee style hivemind of unknow origin(maybe from you future,maybe extraterrestrial,maybe interdimensional,maybe god himself etc)
the research i have done all point to this

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:39 AM
link   

heres your answer:

the headlights illuminated it clearly

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord

thats why this case is unexplained
if we assume it was an diver covered in a bunch of christmas lights for some reason, we still cant explain the weird effects in the car

Manuel Trejo was returning home in his car when suddenly the engine of the car began to falter. He began loosing speed and the headlights began to dim. Seconds later an invisible “shock wave” struck his Citroen, making the vehicle sway from side to side.

Car trouble. How many people out there have no clue why cars 'falter' (overheat, sputter, miss).

I used to work at a gas station. One day a car, hissing, steaming and grinding pulled in. They blew a radiator hose a hundred miles ago, but kept driving the car all the way to the station.

Their engine had to be replaced after running it that long on the freeway with no water. What a bunch of dummies.

Take someone else who is driving at night up a hill and doesn't know his engine is overheating, or low on oil, gas or water....

Have to rule this out, too.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:45 AM
link   

and why does it have to be aliens?!
why cant it be an vallee style hivemind of unknow origin(maybe from you future,maybe extraterrestrial,maybe interdimensional,maybe god himself etc)
the research i have done all point to this

Your "research" points to anything but some crazy guy in a suit because you want it to.

My research points to pranksters. Lots more of those running around than whatever mystery you believe.
edit on 17-9-2017 by intrptr because: spelling

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

heres your answer:

the headlights illuminated it clearly

Then maybe it was just a gal in a sequins dress or blouse.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   

it would be one hell of an coincidence to the humanoid appear after the trouble

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:05 PM
link   

no not to this specific case but ufology in general
and yes it could be very well have been an prankster trying to be an spaceman, though he somehown managed to break the witness car engine

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:06 PM
link   

or more likely an prankster like you pointed out

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

or more likely an prankster like you pointed out

I don't actually know, I wasn't there. My take will always be try to rule out the ordinary or mistaken, first.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join