It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left is more of a threat to Reporters than Trump is

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

originally posted by: Eldest808

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: intrepid

I'd still like to have this threads definitions of "left" and "right" ... the meaning seems to ebb and flow with the narratives of the individual posters ....

If you watch the News you already know what the definitions are.

Watch the news?

You mean like the mainstream media?

Lol. "Go turn on your TV and learn something from the news!," gotta love ATS.

LoL.

Any slight perusal of any news shows the exact same nonsense word for word that you left leaning types have to say.

You know you watch the news and they control all of your facebook and twitter feeds and tell you how to live.

It is your religion..your church..you are no different than the Christians in church claiming you are free..free to think and make an informed choice. .but you are really just bleating sheep with literally no imagination or will of your own.

In fact you are now by far a lower iq group...in almost every category.

Good job.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: Eldest808

In the forties and fifties. Who are today's democrats ? What is their ideology towards racial equality and human rights? Talk to the hands.

🙌

Ask the media...the Deep State and every corporate agenda.

You will have your answer.

The people who believe America needs to be destroyed to make the world a better place...the people who want to make things better but are completely owned by ways they cannot detect.

Those who never consider consequences of their actions and movements...while loudly shrieking that everyday people have to crush other everyday people to destroy American hegemony...

Those that are 10 years at minimum behind the thinktanks that control and confuse them.

The ones who are behind ALL of the movements that take away all the things people love and cry racism at every corner..but actually promote racism.

The fools who will never see anything coming.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: CulturalResilience

How? I'm just pointing out how you're doing the same exact thing you complain about others doing, painting with broad brushstrokes.

If "the left" is represented by all these extremist Antifa members then "the right" is represented by all those extremist neo-nazi's.

I don't believe either of those things.

Nor do I. Again what is your point?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: pavil

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Their history goes back to WWII and in America the Seattle WTO rioting at least. What does longevity have to do with their recent actions?

I know the history of anti-fascists.
We're talking about this new violent group who have been doing, what, 2 or 3 acts of violence such as hitting someone with a bike lock in the past few months, which is "recent". So no it didn't take Pelosi that long to condemn, as if you need someone to hold your hand and tell you that the violent Antifa group is bad immediately every time they did something wrong.

Antifa hit the big time in February with the violence at Milo's Berkely speech. Did you for get that. Feb to August 29th, when she condemned ANTIFA is 6 months. That's a long time to not condemn violence in your own State as a politician

You are a grown adult that don't need someone to point out that violence is wrong. BTW Trump didn't condemn the white supremacists initially or did you forget that?

Well Nancy Pelosi is a much older Adult and it took her almost 7 months Feb 1 to Aug 29th, to condemn violence. Why so long Nancy?.

Trump condemned White Supremacists within days and even signed a resolution condemning them. What more do you have?

I see you really aren't comfortable being confronted with a hundred years of right-wing violence and terrorism.

Sure, it's all Nancy Pelosi's fault, eh?

What does right wing violence have to do with Antifas actions? What violence did Milo do at Berkely that ANTIFA HAD to resort to violence. I'm well aware of all sides violence. I don't use it as an excuse, like you seemingly are.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

a reply to: pavil

I'm glad you admit the ALT right doesn't isn't the whole of the Republican party or Trump Supporters. That's a start. Now the Democrats are actively condemning ANTIFA, that's a start too.

I never denied that so no admission on my part.
Now are you going to admit that the Antifa isn't the whole of the Democratic Party and the left?

They aren't but until you sift them out amongst your peaceful protestors, you will be tarred with them, the same as the other side is by KKK ect. Simply saying "they don't represent me or my side" doesn't do much till you actively seperate from them. Looking the other way while extremists on either side do wrong things is not good course of action. Call them out to police, hold them if they do violence till police arrive ect. At least some decent people in Boston were pulling ANTIFA types off of free speech protestors.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Yes in your world Assainations of police officers is not anywhere close to a lynching.

Lynching is an extrajudicial punishment by an informal group.

It's pretty obvious in all three of the shootings at I referred to that the shooters were influenced by black lives matter. You are obviously going with a deranged lone Gun Man , totally unrelated to the group Theory.
edit on 17-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join