It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left is more of a threat to Reporters than Trump is

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: pavil
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'd like to know how many people have been lynched by ANTIFA or BLM. How many have been the victims of bombings?

How about all the Police officers shot in ambush executions? ......blood on their hands . Dallas, NY, Louisiana and others.

How about all the Federal Agents killed the same way? How about the fact that law enforcement ACROSS THE COUNTRY has always stated that homegrown right-wing terrorists are far more dangerous here in the US than Radical Muslims.

Sure, try to ignore the OVERWHELMING differences in the kill totals of the two sides.

Nice of you to move goalposts when presented an answer to your question.
Keep defending them. I condemn all the violence, pity you can't do the same.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

I'm not defending the KKK. Why are you still giving ANTIFA cover? Yes I'm aware that the KKK and Nazis and White supremacists are vile.

Why are you lying? Care to demonstrate where I'm "giving ANTIFA cover?"

It's simply a fact that their are disparate groups across the country calling themselves "ANTIFA" ... yet, in the rhetoric, they're all a cohesive coordinated force threatening the entirety of the US.

If you're not aware, I have regularly CONDEMNED the violence we've seen from "ANTIFA" groups in Berkeley. So perhaps you've got some catching up to do on more than one topic.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

I'm not defending the KKK. Why are you still giving ANTIFA cover? Yes I'm aware that the KKK and Nazis and White supremacists are vile.

Gryphon has a thing for putting words in others mouths.

**SQUAWK** Hey, did you ever find all the references to White protestors in St. Louis last night?

I'm beginning to think there aren't any, except for your tragic attempts at false equivalency.

Is that the same thread that you tried putting words in my mouth?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

I'd like to know how many people have been lynched by ANTIFA or BLM. How many have been the victims of bombings?

How about all the Police officers shot in ambush executions? ......blood on their hands . Dallas, NY, Louisiana and others.

How about all the Federal Agents killed the same way? How about the fact that law enforcement ACROSS THE COUNTRY has always stated that homegrown right-wing terrorists are far more dangerous here in the US than Radical Muslims.

Sure, try to ignore the OVERWHELMING differences in the kill totals of the two sides.

Move the goalposts? How is killing cops and killing Federal agents (and State and local cops) not the same???

This tendency to overtly lie from you is beginning to bore me.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

If you're not aware, I have regularly CONDEMNED the violence we've seen from "ANTIFA" groups in Berkeley. So perhaps you've got some catching up to do on more than one topic.

And at the same time you defend it.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Gryphon has a thing for putting words in others mouths.

**SQUAWK** Hey, did you ever find all the references to White protestors in St. Louis last night?

I'm beginning to think there aren't any, except for your tragic attempts at false equivalency.

Is that the same thread that you tried putting words in my mouth?

I didn't put words in your mouth sweetie. You just couldn't back up your own words. But, can't have cross-thread discussions can we? Can't blame me for being a bit confused since you say the same things in every thread.

Mea culpa.

link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

a reply to: Deaf Alien

Their history goes back to WWII and in America the Seattle WTO rioting at least. What does longevity have to do with their recent actions?

I know the history of anti-fascists.
We're talking about this new violent group who have been doing, what, 2 or 3 acts of violence such as hitting someone with a bike lock in the past few months, which is "recent". So no it didn't take Pelosi that long to condemn, as if you need someone to hold your hand and tell you that the violent Antifa group is bad immediately every time they did something wrong.

Antifa hit the big time in February with the violence at Milo's Berkely speech. Did you for get that. Feb to August 29th, when she condemned ANTIFA is 6 months. That's a long time to not condemn violence in your own State as a politician

You are a grown adult that don't need someone to point out that violence is wrong. BTW Trump didn't condemn the white supremacists initially or did you forget that?

Well Nancy Pelosi is a much older Adult and it took her almost 7 months Feb 1 to Aug 29th, to condemn violence. Why so long Nancy?.

Trump condemned White Supremacists within days and even signed a resolution condemning them. What more do you have?

link   

Quote that defense, sunshine.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:32 PM
link   

Are you having a cognitive dissonance? How can you condemn and defend something at the same time?
Take a break.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Their history goes back to WWII and in America the Seattle WTO rioting at least. What does longevity have to do with their recent actions?

We're talking about this new violent group who have been doing, what, 2 or 3 acts of violence such as hitting someone with a bike lock in the past few months, which is "recent". So no it didn't take Pelosi that long to condemn, as if you need someone to hold your hand and tell you that the violent Antifa group is bad immediately every time they did something wrong.

Antifa hit the big time in February with the violence at Milo's Berkely speech. Did you for get that. Feb to August 29th, when she condemned ANTIFA is 6 months. That's a long time to not condemn violence in your own State as a politician

You are a grown adult that don't need someone to point out that violence is wrong. BTW Trump didn't condemn the white supremacists initially or did you forget that?

Well Nancy Pelosi is a much older Adult and it took her almost 7 months Feb 1 to Aug 29th, to condemn violence. Why so long Nancy?.

Trump condemned White Supremacists within days and even signed a resolution condemning them. What more do you have?

I see you really aren't comfortable being confronted with a hundred years of right-wing violence and terrorism.

Sure, it's all Nancy Pelosi's fault, eh?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Under pressure.
I still don't understand why you are ignoring the murders done on the right. Most people on the left condemn Antifa and Alt-Right. We have no part in the activities of the violent Antifa group just like you have no part in the Alt-Right.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I asked you in the other thread what was my claim, maybe you can go back to that thread and explain it so I can answer your question, sweetie.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Are you having a cognitive dissonance? How can you condemn and defend something at the same time?
Take a break.

Ask gryph, he does it all the time.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I asked you in the other thread what was my claim, maybe you can go back to that thread and explain it so I can answer your question, sweetie.

Already done, snookums.

Maybe you can actually come up with an answer this time.

Speaking of answers: Quote me defending ANTIFA.
edit on 16-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Move the goalposts? How is killing cops and killing Federal agents (and State and local cops) not the same???

This tendency to overtly lie from you is beginning to bore me.

Moving the Goalposts
(also known as: gravity game, raising the bar, argument by demanding impossible perfection [form of])

Description: Demanding from an opponent that he or she address more and more points after the initial counter-argument has been satisfied refusing to conceded or accept the opponent’s argument.

Example of moving goalposts: You ask when did Antifa or BLM Lynch anyone?

I give you examples of them doing that. Then you bring up LEOs killed by right wing wackos. Which I condemn as well. That's moving the goalposts. Do you deny those Cop Assainations were inspired by BLM rhetoric?

Overtly lie? Truly rich.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   

Under pressure.
I still don't understand why you are ignoring the murders done on the right. Most people on the left condemn Antifa and Alt-Right. We have no part in the activities of the violent Antifa group just like you have no part in the Alt-Right.

I'm not ignoring them. I condemn them. Has zero to do with the topic we are discussing unless you are trying to establish some moral equivalency or justification in actions of ANTIFA.

It took Nancy Pelosi, one of the highest ranking Democrats almost 7 Months to Condemn Antifa.
I'm glad you admit the ALT right doesn't isn't the whole of the Republican party or Trump Supporters. That's a start. Now the Democrats are actively condemning ANTIFA, that's a start too.

KKK bad. Nazis bad. White supremacists bad. Antifa bad. BLM taken to extremes, bad. Jeez.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Eldest808

In the forties and fifties. Who are today's democrats ? What is their ideology towards racial equality and human rights? Talk to the hands.

🙌

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I'm glad you admit the ALT right doesn't isn't the whole of the Republican party or Trump Supporters. That's a start. Now the Democrats are actively condemning ANTIFA, that's a start too.

I never denied that so no admission on my part.
Now are you going to admit that the Antifa isn't the whole of the Democratic Party and the left?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

Now let me see if I have this straight.. is that the left that wants stricter gun control?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

While you're looking up definitions, look up "lynching" because if you think that sniper shots are lynching, then you don't know what you're talking about.

You stated, in response to a century of right-wing violence and murder, that cops have been killed in three cities by "the left." (Or, as you say now "BLM rhetoric" !!! So they were killed by RHETORIC? )

In response to that, I stated that Federal agents have been killed for decades by the right ... and you claim that's moving the goalposts. You're doing what you're accusing me of, common Alinsky tactics.

Either you don't understand the concept or you're blatantly misrepresenting yourself, since pointing out your posts lies seems to hurt your feelings.
edit on 16-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join