It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left is more of a threat to Reporters than Trump is

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Was that not a rally? Nice how you easily dismiss it. He had it coming to him huh? Stupid Journalist, trying to report on something. He deserves to be muscled.

Nice try

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

When did I say that?

The KKK, Nazis, BLM and Antifa are like peas in a pod, all of them are bigoted provocateurs and they are on opposite ends of the political spectrum.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: pavil

a reply to: Deaf Alien

I can eaisly condemn the henious car attack. Why can't you do the same for the actions of those on your side?

You have not been paying attention. Take off your partisan blinders.
BTW Antifa people are anarchists, not "leftists".

Everyone done with that arguement. The left are willing accomplices with Antifa. You marched with them and didn't kick them out like Oathkeepers do to extremists.

The right didn't kick the white supremacists and KKK out. You want to play that game?

Link

www.washingtonpost.com...

Yes finally. Only took her and the Democrats 6 months to condemn. Hey but at least she finally did.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I can eaisly condemn the henious car attack. Why can't you do the same for the actions of those on your side?

You have not been paying attention. Take off your partisan blinders.
BTW Antifa people are anarchists, not "leftists".

Everyone done with that arguement. The left are willing accomplices with Antifa. You marched with them and didn't kick them out like Oathkeepers do to extremists.

The right didn't kick the white supremacists and KKK out. You want to play that game?

Link

www.washingtonpost.com...

Yes finally. Only took her and the Democrats 6 months to condemn. Hey but at least she finally did.

Is that an admission I hear? Finally! Progress!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thought It was in response to a later post. Apologies.

We can agree on your above statement.
The Media gives all of those groups much more power than they actually have.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   
I'm glad she did that after a lot of pressure. That it took her 6 months to condemn is well..... deplorable.

Do you agree that it took her far too long to condemn?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

Was that not a rally? Nice how you easily dismiss it. He had it coming to him huh? Stupid Journalist, trying to report on something. He deserves to be muscled.

Nice try

A rally? Yeah, a campus rally. One professor acted like an ass. Desperate to find examples, eh?

Do you think the "citizen journalist" supposedly "had it coming to him"? I don't. I think he was being successfully provocative.

So, you're going to equivocate a guy driving his car into a crowd of people, killing one and injuring dozens, with one obnoxious professor?

Yeah, seems equitable.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   

I'm glad she did that after a lot of pressure. That it took her 6 months to condemn is well..... deplorable.

Do you agree that it took her far too long to condemn?

Antifa is a recent phenomenon.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: pavil

When did I say that?

The KKK, Nazis, BLM and Antifa are like peas in a pod, all of them are bigoted provocateurs and they are on opposite ends of the political spectrum.

I just can't agree with that statement.

BLM and "ANTIFA" number one, have been in existence for a fraction of the time of the other groups (at least, in this country). Protests that have had BLM members present have gotten out of hand ... but the mistake is that all Black Americans who happen to be there are automatically "BLM" ... at least, that's the rhetoric. Pretty much the same with "ANTIFA" ... when in reality, the folks presenting as "Black Bloc" are not in anyway the same.

I'd like to know how many people have been lynched by ANTIFA or BLM. How many have been the victims of bombings?

Extremists are extremists, and violence is violence. But no, the two "sides" in this matter are not equal.
edit on 16-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Their history goes back to WWII and in America the Seattle WTO rioting at least. What does longevity have to do with their recent actions?

When do you think they started DA?
edit on 16-9-2017 by pavil because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

I'd like to know how many people have been lynched by ANTIFA or BLM. How many have been the victims of bombings?

How about all the Police officers shot in ambush executions? ......blood on their hands . Dallas, NY, Louisiana and others.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Nice try

So what about a century of murder, arson and terrorism from the Right in America. Care to break that down and tell us it wasn't really violence, or wasn't really from the Right?

Or are you going to go with "those are extremists" for the Right, but deem everyone from Communists to Christian Scientists as "the eeeevil left."

The hypocrisy here is getting DEEP. (Or is that DERP.)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Their history goes back to WWII and in America the Seattle WTO rioting at least. What does longevity have to do with their recent actions?

I know the history of anti-fascists.
We're talking about this new violent group who have been doing, what, 2 or 3 acts of violence such as hitting someone with a bike lock in the past few months, which is "recent". So no it didn't take Pelosi that long to condemn, as if you need someone to hold your hand and tell you that the violent Antifa group is bad immediately every time they did something wrong.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:20 PM
link   

I'm not defending the KKK. Why are you still giving ANTIFA cover? Yes I'm aware that the KKK and Nazis and White supremacists are vile.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

I'm not defending the KKK. Why are you still giving ANTIFA cover? Yes I'm aware that the KKK and Nazis and White supremacists are vile.

Gryphon has a thing for putting words in others mouths.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

We're talking about this new violent group who have been doing, what, 2 or 3 acts of violence such as hitting someone with a bike lock in the past few months, which is "recent". So no it didn't take Pelosi that long to condemn, as if you need someone to hold your hand and tell you that the violent Antifa group is bad immediately every time they did something wrong.

Antifa hit the big time in February with the violence at Milo's Berkely speech. Did you forget that?. Feb to August 29th, when she condemned ANTIFA is 6 months. That's a long time to not condemn violence in your own State as a politician

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Antifa hit the big time in February with the violence at Milo's Berkely speech. Did you for get that. Feb to August 29th, when she condemned ANTIFA is 6 months. That's a long time to not condemn violence in your own State as a politician

You are a grown adult that don't need someone to point out that violence is wrong. BTW Trump didn't condemn the white supremacists initially or did you forget that?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:24 PM
link   

How about all the Police officers shot in ambush executions? ......blood on their hands . Dallas, NY, Louisiana and others.

How about all the Federal Agents killed the same way? How about the fact that law enforcement ACROSS THE COUNTRY has always stated that homegrown right-wing terrorists are far more dangerous here in the US than Radical Muslims.

Sure, try to ignore the OVERWHELMING differences in the kill totals of the two sides.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Gryphon has a thing for putting words in others mouths.

**SQUAWK** Hey, did you ever find all the references to White protestors in St. Louis last night?

I'm beginning to think there aren't any, except for your tragic attempts at false equivalency.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7 >>

join