It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left is more of a threat to Reporters than Trump is

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Remember when the Destroy Trump Media said that Trump is inciting violence against Reporters whenever he trolls CNN by retreating Memes of the Trump Train running over CNN, and him back in his WWE days beating down on random WWE people superimposed Gif Files of just a Logo? I do. And Im just going to take a wild guess and say these aren't Trump Supporters. But Democrats drinking to much of the Kool Aide.

+9 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:54 AM
link   
The left has always been significantly more dangerous and murderous than the right, but that fact doesn't fit the globalist agenda. Hence acts of violence and mayhem committed by the left are soft-peddled or obfuscated.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Eldest808

what a concept. Without any media coverage, these idiots will be talking to themselves. Not smart at all.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
What do you mean when you say "the left"? Everyone has a different definition ... what's yours?

Also, this is video of a group of angry people, who in my opinion, have a right to be angry.

Dousing the reporter in water and yelling in his face is not productive, and being angry is not an excuse for violence,vandalism or any of the rest of it.

Now, please explain how you can tie this event together with Trump's threats and actions to interfere with First Amendment freedoms?
edit on 16-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:57 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

They don't want media coverage. It's puts faces to people who are nothing more than thugs.

Hence they cover their faces most of the time.

It's gonna end with more than cars at this rate, taking down the left.

+1 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   
"Not Smart At All". The new liberal left should officially adopt that as its mantra.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: CulturalResilience
The left has always been significantly more dangerous and murderous than the right, but that fact doesn't fit the globalist agenda. Hence acts of violence and mayhem committed by the left are soft-peddled or obfuscated.

Yup and I give this guy a lot of credit the moment people got in my face my Fists would be flying. Its all Self-Defense especially with how hostile they are you dont know if they are carrying a Knife. The reporter left himself wide open to get shanked.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

The left has always been significantly more dangerous and murderous than the right...

Nice to see someone acknowledge the right is dangerous. BTW, what is "more"? A lot more? Only a little bit more?

+3 more 
posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Wow...I guess the media shouldnt of pushed the narrative down everyones throat...now the beast is becoming too big to control.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
A great deal more in terms of body count and lives disrupted.
a reply to: intrepid

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   

LOL ... because all Blacks carry "shanks" ???

I agree with you on self-defense though. Members of the crowd were assaulting him, quite clearly.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   

I'd still like to have this threads definitions of "left" and "right" ... the meaning seems to ebb and flow with the narratives of the individual posters ....

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

I'd still like to have this threads definitions of "left" and "right" ... the meaning seems to ebb and flow with the narratives of the individual posters ....

If you watch the News you already know what the definitions are.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

"Not Smart At All". The new liberal left should officially adopt that as its mantra.

Honestly the Camera saved his Life. These thugs knew he was Working and still got in his Face Assaulting on Live TV. And once again this is a perfect example on all the dangerous people Cops deal with. So perhaps just maybe the Media will take there own advice on being Political Correct and just say Former Cop not White Police Office etc.,

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eldest808

I don't depend on "the News" for my definitions, friend.

You apparently do though, so, define them for me. One sentence. Ten words or less if you need to.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

BWAHAHAHA

Man that's hilarious...

I thought the left was a bunch of over sensitive snowflakes scared of their shadows..

Now they are rabid warriors to be feared..

Y'all should get your propaganda straight. I don't think both of those things ever apply to the a single group.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

Which logical fallacy is it when you pretend the actions of a few are the responsibility of a large group of people?

I forget??

I'm sure anyone who ever took a debate or public speaking class could help...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Which logical fallacy is it when you pretend the actions of a few are the responsibility of a large group of people?

I forget??

I'm sure anyone who ever took a debate or public speaking class could help...

Faulty Generalization.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox
a reply to: CulturalResilience

BWAHAHAHA

Man that's hilarious...

I thought the left was a bunch of over sensitive snowflakes scared of their shadows..

Now they are rabid warriors to be feared..

Y'all should get your propaganda straight. I don't think both of those things ever apply to the a single group.

It varies with the needs of the narrative at the time; these folks aren't big on logical consistency.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Eldest808

Watch the news?

You mean like the mainstream media?

Lol. "Go turn on your TV and learn something from the news!," gotta love ATS.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join