It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Robert Mueller failed to disclose litigation work tied to Russian Government

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: MotherMayEye

That wasn't even enough time for everybody to get a cup of coffee and sit down at a desk. Lol.

Like I said, as long as Democrats don't cry foul when nothing comes of Mueller's investigation.

I remember how Patrick Fitzgerald let Obama off the hook for his old senate seat pay-to-play, even though he could have only been referring to the Obama team when he said this in the Justice Department briefing:

What I should also talk about is that in another event, somebody else approached the governor. And the governor's understanding of this approach was that in exchange for an appointment to the Senate seat, he would receive campaign contributions. And the government's view of what was told to him through intermediaries was that, quote, "We were approached pay to play, that you know, he raised me 500 grand, then the other guy would raise a million if I made him senator," close quote.

Link

In my opinion, these special prosecutors/counsel aren't appointed to expose corruption...they are appointed to placate the public while burying the corruption.
edit on 9/16/2017 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   

Grow up.

No, next time put up a barf bag warning!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

We need to wait for Mueller to release Paul Maniforts notes . That will give us a better idea.
We sure can't take the word from the nut who fell from the lying tree. He's just like his dad. Except maybe not as convincing since the senate judiciary committee says they want his testimony televised so people can see him answer questions. Guess he doesn't make a very convincing witness when you actually "see" him testify.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Mueller did what?

Really? and Trump is still president?

I guess I have not been gone long enough from ATS yet.

Keep it coming.

Mueller should never had been allowed to be part of any investigations, he was too long working in the private sector, I bet he has more dirt under the rug that is been cover up behind the blanket of righteousness and fairness.

When it comes to politics is not such thing as righteousness, honesty and fairness.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Like I said, as long as Democrats don't cry foul when nothing comes of Mueller's investigation

Somethings ready come from Muellers investigation.
Too late for that one.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Grow up.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: xuenchen

Hmmm ... as opposed to the Trump campaign which we already know colluded with Russian agents to affect the election?

Yeah, that's tough. I'm sure the mounds of evidence being compiled will be invalidated.

Gotta love the "law and order" crowd, yessiree.

How do "we" already know that? Because the CIA and MSM told you so? LOL

You might already "know" that, but what I "know" is that truth seldom is revealed by the mainstream media, and the CIA's main goal is misinformation for its own sake, especially where Russia is concerned.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Like I said, as long as Democrats don't cry foul when nothing comes of Mueller's investigation

Somethings ready come from Muellers investigation.
Too late for that one.

And Patrick Fitzgerald said the Obama team is the one who approached Blagojevich with a $1.5 million dollar offer to buy Obama's old senate seat. But Blagojevich is the one who took the fall.

And Dick Cheney leaked Valerie Plame's name to the press. But Patrick Fitzgerald went after Scooter Libby, instead, and he took the fall for it.

I don't think you realize how this works. It doesn't matter if Mueller finds anything. Trump's not going to take the fall for jack squat. It's wishful thinking and I can't believe you are banking on anything.

So, when nothing comes of it, do not cry foul. You seem to be fine with potential conflicts of interest and don't even want to know more about it.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Hmmm ... as opposed to the Trump campaign which we already know colluded with Russian agents to affect the election?

Yeah, that's tough. I'm sure the mounds of evidence being compiled will be invalidated.

How do "we" already know that? Because the CIA and MSM told you so? LOL

You might already "know" that, but what I "know" is that truth seldom is revealed by the mainstream media, and the CIA's main goal is misinformation for its own sake, especially where Russia is concerned.

Trump Jr. admitted to colluding with Russian agents ... as did Manafort, Flynn, etc. Do try to keep up.

When you realize that all media (including and most commonly the "independent media") are all on the payroll, perhaps you can try to school me on the basics, eh?
edit on 16-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gothmog

Dont you ever have anything to back up what you say ? Other than derogatory remarks ? And vague , inane statements in hit and run posts ?
Stand up , let us know how you derive in your "facts"
Talk is cheap , takes money to buy land..

When's the last time you backup anything you say? If I make a factual claim, I back it up. Oh wait, you don't make factual claims, eh? That explains it.

In this case, Donald Trump Jr. Paul Manafort and Michael Flynn have all admitted publicly they colluded with Russian agents during the campaign.

If you don't know that without me providing you a reference (that you wouldn't follow anyway) ... I'm not responsible for your ignorance. And, as you bring up this supposed point over and over, you may consider this the last time I'll address it with you.
edit on 16-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Did you connect Patrick Fitzgerald to the OP's claim?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

No, I connect the Justice Department with burying corruption at the highest levels of government via special prosecutors/counsel. So much so, that I think if this investigation matters to someone, I suggest they not take it for granted that everything is on the up and up.

They have a pretty poor track record over the last couple of decades.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

No, I connect the Justice Department with burying corruption at the highest levels of government via special prosecutors/counsel. So much so, that I think if this investigation matters to someone, I suggest they not take it for granted that everything is on the up and up.

They have a pretty poor track record over the last couple of decades.

So, you're citing a matter unrelated with the subject under discussion because of your personal beliefs?

Thanks, I was unclear as to why you were talking about Fitzgerald, Obama and Blagojevich in a thread ostensibly about Mueller. Thought I'd missed something pertinent.

Yes, the government is corrupt, along with everyone associated with the government, or who wants to be associated with it. I agree with that general conclusion.

However, this OP is just another in a long line of BS, per the source cited.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   

I am the type to take more into consideration than just the first generation of related facts. Records matter to me, and the DoJ has a lousy record.

You can't let your guard down even when they appoint special prosecutors/counsel.

I remember hearing what a swell guy Patrick Fitzgerald was during those investigations...top notch and just brimming with integrity.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

I am the type to take more into consideration than just the first generation of related facts. Records matter to me, and the DoJ has a lousy record.

You can't let your guard down even when they appoint special prosecutors/counsel.

I remember hearing what a swell guy Patrick Fitzgerald was during those investigations...top notch and just brimming with integrity.

Well, not only special prosecutors but the relative vaudeville routines of Congressional "investigations."

These little visible actors we see as "the government" are given scripts and the limits of their improv...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Yes. We really are the only oversight, and we should be breathing down their necks because no one else is going to.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   
waste of time and money... if there was any real evidence, trump would have been burned before election day

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join