It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Who is this guy narrating this thing anyway???

No idea.

link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well said.

Theres a lot wrong with our justice system. Rioting however isnt about justice, and is mostly self destructive.

There's no justification for rioting and violence. None.

The justification for cop after cop who kills black men to be exonerated under questionable circumstances is getting harder and harder to accept.

link   

edit on 15-9-2017 by abago71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Did anyone just hear the lady say that this tear gas was much worse then the other cities?

Thanks for admitting that you are a professional pos.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Gryphon66

The fun is starting.

Masks are now on.

Try not to sound so excited.

Those are real people out there on both sides.

Yup and they chose to be their, so no feelings one way or the other but at least I get some original live action on the tube for a change.

Classy.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Did anyone just hear the lady say that this tear gas was much worse then the other cities?

Thanks for admitting that you are a professional pos.

She sure did. Pro protester i see too. Must have plenty of money to do so.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Lol, why should I feel bad for people who are looking for trouble?

These animals are protesting high end hoods breaking windows and I should be sad or upset when the cops knock them around, yea, not happening.
edit on 15-9-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

link   

They see courtrooms.
www.nytimes.com...

link   

You're totally right.

I mean if we just look at it without any preconceived ideas.

Dudes an unhinged Heroin Dealer Gangster kind of guy. Not a huge loss. I mean I don't think anyone was hoping for him to be your neighbor or anything.

But what have we allowed Law enforcement to get away with in the past decade??? Anyone who thinks they were all just doing their job is out of their mind.

But it's allowed because it's always some thug they end up shooting in the back or something. The one I can't understand how people just didn't care was Eric Gardner(sp?). I mean that guy was literally murdered on the sidewalk in daylight by some Roid Raged Cops for nothing and people just didn't give a damn. That one blew me away.

Gardner wasn't murdered. He died because he had asthma and heart disease, which makes it very unwise and dangerous to his own life for him to get into fights. I have asthma, I know not to get into fights because it can kill me. But when police were arresting him he resisted arrest. He knowingly put himself in a situation that could result in his death. They didn't know about his medical condition. They used a choke hold that was against policy but not illegal, and there was no damage to his wind pipe. If he was a healthy individual, he would have been fine. That's probably why the PD made it policy to not use them, because you don't know if everyone you're arresting is healthy. But in the grand scheme of things, if you know you can die in a fight because you have a medical condition, you shouldn't instigate fights.

Edit: That's one of those cases that diminishes your cause. Stick to cases where the cops actually murdered someone, not where they were making a lawful arrest and the guy resisted and died of his known medical condition that he knew he had and decided resisting arrest for selling loosies was worth his life.
edit on 15 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

How do you think sentences are determined? I don't know how to not sound snarky in that comment and i assure you that it is not.

No that's cools man. We've talked enough so I know you're not trying to offend me and just standing up for what you think.

I'm not totally against what you're saying either. I mean I get it. First off, he's a judge and odds are he knows exactly what he's talking about and is probably correct. I'm sure he did weigh this and look over everything plenty of times too.

All I'm saying is that terms like, "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt" used to be important in stuff like this. There is some doubt of whether or not that cop may have planted that gun. Especially since HIS DNA is on it and not the criminals. I mean, that for me means you can't include that as evidence against the Dealer. It should just be dismissed. But certainly not assumed to be his when only the cops dna is on it and not the suspects.

You see what I mean. I mean, the actual facts lead to the cop being the only one in possession of it. Which is why you aren't supposed to get your DNA on sh*t when your a cop handling evidence. That's the rule.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:31 PM
link   

These animals are protesting high end hoods breaking windows and I should be sad or upset when the cops knock them around, yea, not happening.

Animals eh?

Keep talking.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

You see what I mean. I mean, the actual facts lead to the cop being the only one in possession of it. Which is why you aren't supposed to get your DNA on sh*t when your a cop handling evidence. That's the rule.

To your knowledge, would it be SOP in these situations for the officer that just administered lethal force to process the vehicle themselves? Obviously without gloves?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:33 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Resisting arrest???

He had one cop jump on his back choking him and two others holding his arms which were up in the air.

He wasn't resisting at all. Other than being attacked by some cops for no reason.

The dude was murdered. I looked over that whole thing and watched the video over an over. Those cops had no cause for that and Eric didn't deserve that at all. He didn't even do anything.

link   
a reply to: intrepid

Probably not.

link   
a reply to: mOjOm

All I'm saying is that terms like, "Beyond a Reasonable Doubt" used to be important in stuff like this. There is some doubt of whether or not that cop may have planted that gun.

To you, myself and some others, yes. There is doubt. However to the judge, apparently not.

Given the high speed and adrenaline of the moment, I would completely believe the officer may have been making sure he was either in the right or that the vic couldn't get to it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   

Animals eh?

Keep talking.

Yup, animals, does that make me a racist?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

And let's not forget the crime at stake in that case ... selling individual cigarettes.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

a reply to: liejunkie01

So you heard some folks discussing something and you want me to do your research for you?

You're interested in the explication of the judge's decision; you post it (might want to read it first.)

Your comment is exactly what is wrong with our society.

I didnt ask you to post the judges report for me. I did not ask you to do research for me.

Your ignorance on the topic is quite obvious and it seems like you need to read up on why the judge made the decision.

But obviously you are way above that because you know exactly what happened and there is no further need to look into this matter.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Animals eh?

Keep talking.

Yup, animals, does that make me a racist?

Nah. Being a racist makes you a racist.

Calling other human beings animals and being excited over their being beaten by police just speaks to your general character.

new topics

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join