It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

You know the great thing about ATS? All the forensic experts that suddenly pop up.

I know we don't know all the details of the case. I know that we're second guessing the judge who is an expert in these matters, had all the evidence close to hand and apparently poured over all of it before rendering this very difficult verdict.

I know that the Black citizens of St. Louis shouldn't be rioting and that such things only calcifies the already negative beliefs about the Black community in the minds of so many.

But, Jesus Christ ... cop after cop after cop kills Black men under these type of "special" circumstances. Someone who has never lived as a member of a group that is often considered "guilty until proven innocent" has no idea of what it feels like to see this result over and over again.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
The fun is starting.

Masks are now on.

Try not to sound so excited.

Those are real people out there on both sides.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: thesaneone
The fun is starting.

Masks are now on.

Try not to sound so excited.

Those are real people out there on both sides.

Yup and they chose to be their, so no feelings one way or the other but at least I get some original live action on the tube for a change.

edit on 15-9-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Tear Gas Fired !!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:14 PM
link   

a reply to: Black_Fox

Now remember, this gun is laying on the seat beside the perp who was reaching for it while being shot five times at close range.

So, no blood spatter? Nothing? In what universe does "wiping a gun down" erase all DNA evidence?

This is false, your own source says the gun wasn't lying on the seat. It was stuffed between the seat and the console. Outside of anime, liters of blood doesn't spray everywhere whenever someone gets a wound.

And in this universe, wiping a gun off with any type of solvent, like gun cleaner, removes DNA.
edit on 15 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

I get what you're saying. But what I'm looking at is that such a claim needs to be proven with Evidence not an opinion.

Possession of the firearm is the evidence. The judge believes that it was in his possession and the justification of lethal force.

It's shaky at best, granted given that the officer went back to his bag. However an officer risks an awful lot by carrying around an unidentifiable firearm. Big trouble for that.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Are we going to see violence whenever a deliberation goes not go the way of the mob?

Yes. This is the age of social media, and that seems to be its shadow.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Now launching.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

You're totally right.

I mean if we just look at it without any preconceived ideas.

Dudes an unhinged Heroin Dealer Gangster kind of guy. Not a huge loss. I mean I don't think anyone was hoping for him to be your neighbor or anything.

But what have we allowed Law enforcement to get away with in the past decade??? Anyone who thinks they were all just doing their job is out of their mind.

But it's allowed because it's always some thug they end up shooting in the back or something. The one I can't understand how people just didn't care was Eric Gardner(sp?). I mean that guy was literally murdered on the sidewalk in daylight by some Roid Raged Cops for nothing and people just didn't give a damn. That one blew me away.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

a reply to: Black_Fox

Now remember, this gun is laying on the seat beside the perp who was reaching for it while being shot five times at close range.

So, no blood spatter? Nothing? In what universe does "wiping a gun down" erase all DNA evidence?

This is false, your own source says the gun wasn't lying on the seat. It was stuffed between the seat and the console. Outside of anime, liters of blood doesn't spray everywhere whenever someone gets a wound.

And in this universe, wiping a gun off with any type of solvent, like gun cleaner, removes DNA.

Did I say that gallons of blood were tossed around the vehicle? Nope.

So, if it wasn't on the seat beside him but pushed down between the seats ... the perp touched the gun, right? Or was it found in a baggie that has the perps' DNA on it ... you know, like the bag of heroin?

This imaginary solvent would have shown up in the lab report ... right? Did it?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Right. But even you said it right there. The Judge "Believes" it was his. Not that it was proven to be his.

I don't like it when "Beliefs" start deciding Criminal Trials.

We've seen that before and it's not a pretty thing.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   
This burger van streamz dork is killing me with his lies.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   
"Invisible gas".
LMAO.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I get what you're saying. But what I'm looking at is that such a claim needs to be proven with Evidence not an opinion.

Possession of the firearm is the evidence. The judge believes that it was in his possession and the justification of lethal force.

It's shaky at best, granted given that the officer went back to his bag. However an officer risks an awful lot by carrying around an unidentifiable firearm. Big trouble for that.

Not to mention there were dozens of witnesses on the scene and no one saw him plant the gun. This wasn't a subcompact, this was a full-size revolver. They're big and bulky. There was no way for him to conceal it from his car to the perp's car, take it out and plant it. This is evidence that it was the perp's gun. There's no evidence it belonged to anyone else. Wilson worked the scene, of course his DNA was on it. This is one reason why when cops are involved in shootings some departments have policies that they're not allowed to work the scene, to protect the chain of evidence. In this case obviously that didn't happen, so we'll never know.

link   
How are you watching this? Anyone have a link?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:22 PM
link   

IRRC the defendant can choose to be judged by the jury or the magistrate. He chose judge.

Secondly, the gun exists. So given that, it had to be in possession of someone on the scene of the crime and the judge decided to whom it belonged and why lethal force was used.

How do you think sentences are determined? I don't know how to not sound snarky in that comment and i assure you that it is not.

link   

In point of fact, although the judge seems not to have considered it, in my mind, the perp's trying to strike the police car with his vehicle was enough to justify a lethal response.

But we're not presented with simply a self-defense or justified killing case here.

The officer is on recording stating clearly that he was going to kill the [expletive].

The office, after killing the man, goes to rummage in the back of the police vehicle.

The same officer that used lethal force was the first one to process the drug dealers car.

link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Well said.

Theres a lot wrong with our justice system. Rioting however isnt about justice, and is mostly self destructive.

link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Who is this guy narrating this thing anyway???

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm
a reply to: JinMI

Right. But even you said it right there. The Judge "Believes" it was his. Not that it was proven to be his.

We've seen that before and it's not a pretty thing.

You're so big on proof, well there was no proof it was an unjustified shooting, hence the acquittal. If they can't prove whose gun it is, you can't prove it was planted.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join