It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

originally posted by: underwerks

a reply to: underwerks

People who are doing nothing wrong getting shot by police are few and far between, and the notion the cops are never brought to justice when this happens is simply false. We've seen police officers convicted when there's evidence.

Prove it.

Show me there isn't a difference between the conviction rates of police officers and the regular population.

Until you can do that, you don't have a leg to stand on.

In order for this idea to be valid, every case would have to be the same. Once again, please come join us in reality.

Again, prove it. Your words only mean anything to you.

Evidence or shhhh..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
I'm watching a live feed and a guy comes up and starts testing his bullhorn for volume and clarity.
You know the phrase, everybody has heard it. " Mic Check "

The entire crowd starts chanting " Mic Check ! "

Unblieveable

Buck

Completely believable!

It's not a protest, it's a cattle farm.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

originally posted by: Eldest808

People who are doing nothing wrong getting shot by police are few and far between, and the notion the cops are never brought to justice when this happens is simply false. We've seen police officers convicted when there's evidence.

Hell my Family recently sold a Car to a Convicted Cop (Craigslist lol) in the Slammer for 20 Years. Narcotics Unit Type of Deal Crap.

And i am sure you are not just endorsing whatever crime he committed but some will think you just did.

Absolutely not. Dam I forgot his name but there was a pretty big article written about him to. They kicked him out just before he got his 20 year Petition my Dad told me. So Justice is served.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313

originally posted by: thesaneone
Awesome, but who asked and who cares?

That's all.

aw sweetie, you don't have to ask. my big opinions are my gift to the WORLD

Do they come with a gift receipt?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   

My words make perfect sense, you're just being willfully ignorant. You can't pretend every case is the same so you can make direct comparisons of rates. Why don't you prove beyond a reasonable doubt they don't get convicted? That might be hard considering you don't know near as much about any of the cases as the grand juries, juries and judges do.

link   
Step1- burn down own city
Step2- complain that city is destroyed
Step3- beg for federal/state aid
Step4- burn down city
Repeat

link   

a reply to: fiverx313

Looks like you're the Armchair Warrior.

why, because i don't feel the need to fluff my cred for you?

you don't know me.

link   

a reply to: roadgravel

That doesn't mean they think police never do anything wrong. Can you make a post without making something up?

Before I ignore you, I'll say read more of the posts on this site over the years. Bye.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

you can exchange for store credit.

it's redeemable for personal insults and lame memes.

link   

a reply to: fiverx313

Looks like you're the Armchair Warrior.

you don't know me.

In my experience only grossly insecure people use this phrase. I'm sure there's exceptions though.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI

you can exchange for store credit.

it's redeemable for personal insults and lame memes.

Much more preferred over political opinion. I'll take one of each.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

The posts on this site have an impact on how often cops get convicted? Why didn't you say so?

You're badly uninformed on this issue.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:42 PM
link   

My words make perfect sense, you're just being willfully ignorant. You can't pretend every case is the same so you can make direct comparisons of rates. Why don't you prove beyond a reasonable doubt they don't get convicted? That might be hard considering you don't know near as much about any of the cases as the grand juries, juries and judges do.

If there wasn't an issue, people wouldn't be rioting in cases like this. If people genuinely believed the police were their protectors, they'd help them.

Reality is all the evidence I need. Your interpreted version of reality is just that, your interpretation. And holds no weight beyond your ego.

So again, evidence. Otherwise you might as well be talking to yourself.
edit on 15-9-2017 by underwerks because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   

So people can't be mistaken? They would ONLY riot if they had a valid reason? Do people murder without valid reason? How about armed robbery? Rape?

Do you see how absurd that statement was yet?

There's still idiots that think Mike Brown had his hands up. Wake up. A lot of these people have been riled into a frenzy through a pack of lies.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   

So people can't be mistaken? They would ONLY riot if they had a valid reason? Do people murder without valid reason? How about armed robbery? Rape?

Do you see how absurd that statement was yet?

There's still idiots that think Mike Brown had his hands up. Wake up. A lot of these people have been riled into a frenzy through a pack of lies.

Why do you think what you think?

And in saying that, I mean what experiences have led you to hold the beliefs you do?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

Reading has a lot to do with it. When you read most of these cases and understand what the laws are for police officers in those situations and how they're trained, most of these cases that are touted as "miscarriages of justice" are actually valid and legal shootings. Some of them aren't even questionable when you read the facts of the case, but there's protests and/or riots anyway.

It sucks when someone choses to take a course of action that leads to them losing their life over some stolen cigars or drugs, but I don't expect a cop to wait until until he's shot or getting curb stomped before he uses his weapon. Again, it diminishes from the cause and makes it harder to sway public opinion when there is a legit bad shooting. They get tired of you crying wolf all the time.

If they perceive you are a threat they can shoot you. Think of that before you decide to charge them or try to run them over with a vehicle.
edit on 15 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Watching these streams, people wonder why the black community faces the problems they do.

Ignorant, thugs, in which ebonics and cussing is the only way of communicating,

And that's not racist or insult, it's fact.

Anyone watching this mess would notice the same things.

So burning flags, cussing out the cops, talking about drug sales and throwing out gang signs and sets.

Fabulous!

I say the cops leave these people to their own devices, and don't respond to any calls from the ghetto.

Let them kill each other.

Trump wanted a wall, he should surround the ghetto with it.

It's sad and terrifying that normal people are subjected to these animals on a daily basis.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Black_Fox because: SPEllinG

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Someone is burning an USA flag.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

It's Masterpiece Theater 2017

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Fox News with some deluxe "interviews" live on the street.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join