It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 33
<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Thank you for giving me a chance to further educate...

Exactly what did you think this country was founded upon? The writers of the Constitution were quite clear, covert, but clear.

Are you familiar with the term "Chattel Slavery"? Something that the Irish were not. Also...lol...they're WHITE! They assimilated into white society.

Concerning Rebecca Crumpler...her being a doctor did what exactly for black America? Did it stop any lynchings or redlining or racism from happening ever since?

Past as an excuse, no. The past to recognize what is causing the behavior you see in black america.

Last thing, slavery generated a lot of wealth that has been passed down. Where's the black communities CHECK? So yeah slavery ended and vanished, but the wealth earned from it didn't vanish. Black America would not be in the shape it currently is if it was properly compensated.

#### the "Left", we're off that "Right/Left" illusion in 2017....

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Baaka

Exactly what did you think this country was founded upon? The writers of the Constitution were quite clear, covert, but clear.

Are you familiar with the term "Chattel Slavery"? Something that the Irish were not. Also...lol...they're WHITE! They assimilated into white society.

Concerning Rebecca Crumpler...her being a doctor did what exactly for black America? Did it stop any lynchings or redlining or racism from happening ever since?

Past as an excuse, no. The past to recognize what is causing the behavior you see in black america.

Last thing, slavery generated a lot of wealth that has been passed down. Where's the black communities CHECK? So yeah slavery ended and vanished, but the wealth earned from it didn't vanish. Black America would not be in the shape it currently is if it was properly compensated.

yes straight to segregation and white vs. black for you!

Such a refreshing change!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Xcathdra

a reply to: Xcathdra

Nah. I'm good. I look forward to using you as a reference. Thank you so much. You're always so incredibly helpful.

What an amazing member you are, far, far above almost any other!

Still waiting for a link to STLMP policies / procedures / guidelines.

I'm really sorry, I don't have a link to that information. As I said, I was relying on your knowledge that you always share with us so freely and openly.

I guess it will remain a mystery as to whether an officer that has just killed a suspect is free to enter a vehicle as they wish and corrupt the crime scene.

Thanks again!

The phrase your looking for is search incident to arrest and is an exception to the 4th amendment warrant requirement. No crime scene was corrupted and trying to claim it was is a sad and desperate attempt to change the focus of what occurred.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
He was trying to flee, it didn't looks as though he purposely targeted the officer, as some people says.

not relevant

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I asked you if the suspect was wearing gloves or if he wiped the gun down. If you dont know just say so.

As for DNA people do sweat and that sweat can transfer, especially when you are securing the firearm.

But why concern yourself with facts.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I asked you if the suspect was wearing gloves or if he wiped the gun down. If you dont know just say so.

As for DNA people do sweat and that sweat can transfer, especially when you are securing the firearm.

But why concern yourself with facts.

Thanks again for repeating almost verbatim what you've already told us! I know that takes time, and I appreciate it.

I'm not sure how I would know if Smith was wearing gloves or wiped the gun down. If he were wearing gloves, it seems logical that would have been mentioned as an explanation of the absence of his DNA.

Great point about sweat! Someone else already mentioned it, but it's good to have you reiterate it! Although, maybe you can tell us from your expertise how or why sweat would show up under a screw in the handle and nowhere else? Or why a trained policeman would be handling evidence in such a way/

I'm glad to consider the facts, but you seem to be talking about generalities that you don't have time to demonstrate.

Some facts would be great, if you have time to provide them ... thanks a lot!

edit on 18-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

He was trying to flee, it didn't looks as though he purposely targeted the officer, as some people says.

not relevant

It is when people say he purposely targeted the officer.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Nah. I'm good. I look forward to using you as a reference. Thank you so much. You're always so incredibly helpful.

What an amazing member you are, far, far above almost any other!

Still waiting for a link to STLMP policies / procedures / guidelines.

I'm really sorry, I don't have a link to that information. As I said, I was relying on your knowledge that you always share with us so freely and openly.

I guess it will remain a mystery as to whether an officer that has just killed a suspect is free to enter a vehicle as they wish and corrupt the crime scene.

Thanks again!

The phrase your looking for is search incident to arrest and is an exception to the 4th amendment warrant requirement. No crime scene was corrupted and trying to claim it was is a sad and desperate attempt to change the focus of what occurred.

No crime scene was corrupted? I know you're an expert on all these things but how do you figure that? If Smith wasn't committing a crime, why was he killed at point blank range again?

I really don't mean to be sad or desperate, which is why I keep looking to your massive experience that you always so kindly share with us!

But ... are you sure there's no crime scene involved here? That seems really difficult to understand.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Yeah, because the fact that the guy was an urban (read Black) drug dealer proves he deserved to be shot.

Again, why are these folks in St. Louis upset?

Cops mirror the society they work in... You have a bad city you will also have cops that will be very Draconian and aggressive as their daily norm.

What else does anyone expect?

So, you think that just because someone becomes a law enforcement officer, they're always ... what, washed clean of human failings? Stands to reason that just as many cops are f-ed up as the general public ... and it wouldn't be too hard to prove that they're moreso, given the urge to continually be in dangerous situations in which one can lawfully harm others with force or cause their deaths?

Aren't police highly trained to overcome what the public presents and stay even-handed and in control?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

So, you think that just because someone becomes a law enforcement officer, they're always ... what, washed clean of human failings? Stands to reason that just as many cops are f-ed up as the general public ... and it wouldn't be too hard to prove that they're moreso, given the urge to continually be in dangerous situations in which one can lawfully harm others with force or cause their deaths?

I'm not sure you even read my post you replied too...lol

Cops are human and will mirror the society they work and live in... I live in a great area, so why would the cops be fed up or aggressive? BTW they are neither here, so how does it happen that a kid gets blown away in seconds in one city and a like situation the cop would just talk to the kid in another city?

Aren't police highly trained to overcome what the public presents and stay even-handed and in control?

No...is the simple answer... you actually answered this already with your "continually be in dangerous situations" might as well add that they deal with the worst of people on a daily bases, and this drug pusher was one of those...The cops knew it, he knew it, but now society will riot for someone that was easily a very bad person in many ways.

There is an endless lists of wrongs in cases like this...

At the end of the day my feelings on this is there is a person who might have been a bad cop and is no longer and one criminal of the worst kind is no more...

edit on 18-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

not relevant

It is when people say he purposely targeted the officer.

Not when reviewing use of force its not. You can only view it from what the officers perceived as a threat at the time and not 20/20 hindsight. Whether he intentionally aimed for officers or was reckless in trying to get away, coming close to hitting officers without intending to do so, is not relevant.
edit on 18-9-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:11 PM
link   

He committed a crime when he fled a lawful detention / arrest / stop. He compounded that by failing to yield to an emergency vehicle. He exceeded posted speed limits / traffic control devices. His actions placed the public at large in danger. He failed to comply with officer commands.

The vehicle was seized as an incident to arrest and lawfully searched - not corrupted.

He was shot when he failed to comply with officer commands and when he began resisting the officer in the car. He kept making furtive movements - a red flag.
edit on 18-9-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

I was clarifying the point of people saying he tried to run an officer over.

That's all.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

Integration killed the black community. A lesser group can not integrate into a majority group and maintain its power. Blacks gave what little ownership they had away to sit at the table with whites.

Far as the few blacks who get out...at the expense of turning their back on the rest of the black community and signing up to support White Supremacy.

These statements are totally bull#. You are suggesting Asians and Latinos have not integrated...lol.. and with integration what is actually given up?

How does on turn their back on their race? How could I turn my back on the white race... or any race. With success in life there is no color. Color only plays into the picture as an excuses for people to blame someone else for their own personal failures.

For the black community the biggest problem is that many live a life in a very negative culture created by themselves. I didn't say ALL, those that do not subscribe to this lifestyle do well in life, those that think this negative culture is good tend to live a really crappy life...

As for White Supremacists....they are a joke, a has been for decades that the media brought back to life for their ratings...

Asians and Latinos aren't looking to fully integrate. They have a home and a culture to draw upon. Hence the reason there are plenty of asian and hispanic in this country who haven't a care about speaking English. They are here to make money.

Also, latino isn't a race, you have black, white, and mulatto hispanics. And heads up, black hispanics are treated like #### even in their home countries. White Supremacy is global.

You turn your back on your community by accepting the gifts and wealth and position you can obtain by joining in white supremacy. Which is what most black entertainers and athletes do. They obtain wealth and suddenly begin parroting white supremacist points to other black people. What Bill Cosby did...though white supremacy bought him back to earth lol.

You skip over where the negative culture came from. I mean its genesis. I guess many white people don't understand the choice a people chosen to be the bottom of the pyramid have. They can kiss ### and hope to be excepted. Try and build their own, or say #### it and just act up.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: Grambler

Unlike many who refuse to acknowledge the obvious: It has been black vs white or black vs mulatto/hybrid since time begun.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Unlike many who refuse to acknowledge the obvious: It has been black vs white or black vs mulatto/hybrid since time begun.

Just to segregationist racists like yourself.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   

He committed a crime when he fled a lawful detention / arrest / stop. He compounded that by failing to yield to an emergency vehicle. He exceeded posted speed limits / traffic control devices. His actions placed the public at large in danger. He failed to comply with officer commands.

The vehicle was seized as an incident to arrest and lawfully searched - not corrupted.

He was shot when he failed to comply with officer commands and when he began resisting the officer in the car. He kept making furtive movements - a red flag.

No, he was shot when the officer stated he was going to shoot him and then did.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   

I mean the reason my people are in the state they're in is because we didn't segregate ourselves going all the way back to pre-colonial Africa. We were/are to inclusive.

The result: In 20 years it will be in the books that Eminem created hip hop and was the best ever lmao.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Are we going to see violence whenever a deliberation goes not go the way of the mob?

Why do you think the far-left wants mob rule?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

I mean the reason my people are in the state they're in is because we didn't segregate ourselves going all the way back to pre-colonial Africa. We were/are to inclusive.

The result: In 20 years it will be in the books that Eminem created hip hop and was the best ever lmao.

They are not "your people".

They are as individual as any other race.

People like you who seek to divide based on racial lines and speak for entire races continue to be a blight on our civilization.

top topics

<< 30  31  32    34  35  36 >>

join