It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: Xcathdra

As for your second amendment comment -
A convicted felon cannot posses a firearm. Scotus has upheld these laws and they dont violate the 2nd amendment. The suspect in this case was out on parole from... wait for it.. illegal drug possession and illegal weapons possession.

May we quote you on that in the future when the shoe is on the other foot?

Are you sure you don't want to focus on the words "shall not be infringed" here, as usual?

Well since the federal law has been on the books since the 1960's I feel confidant its legal and constitutional. The latest ruling by the 3rd circuit in June deals solely with non violent felonies and states where misdemeanors can carry a 2 year sentence (high court misdemeanor). By legal definition a felony carries a sentence of a year or more in prison.

The 3rd circuits ruling only applies to this case for right now and did not set a precedent in the 3rd circuit.

So yes, feel free to quote me.

Anything else you want to argue about and be schooled on or can we return to the topic of the thread?
edit on 18-9-2017 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Grambler

OK, lemme help you and open your eyes if possible...

Firstly, the country is founded on White Supremacy principles, though it was called Manifest Destiny. The founding of this country involved labeling the existing population as uncivilized savages and eradicating them. A great pillage and rape of a land.

Bring in the African slaves to build the country, free labor of course. To cut you off at the pass though I considered letting you go there first, slavery is not the same as CHATTEL slavery, which black Americans were subject too. So please don't come with the "well the Irish were once slaves too".

In order to make themselves feel better about the slavery, Africans were deemed less than human. Resulting in laws being passed which have crippled black citizens since.

Many wish to cite the bad behaviors blacks exhibit at times as reasoning for some of the brutality and racism black americans face. When this is done it's being ignorant or intellectually dishonest. Even an idiot should be aware of symptoms and causes.

The bad behavior exhibited is a result of blacks being chosen as the bottom of this pyramid. A permanent underclass. Hoarded into environments called projects. The victim of medical experiments such as Tuskeegee. Purposefully allowed to drink poisoned water. Even after slavery still the victim of Black Codes, Jim Crow, Redlinning, excluded from GI Bill benefits,etc.

All of this wasn't done due to no other reason than race.

Now I expect you to scurry away...however you may return with some deflections and red herrings and I await those.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Nah. I'm good. I look forward to using you as a reference. Thank you so much. You're always so incredibly helpful.

What an amazing member you are, far, far above almost any other!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

You have a profound arrogance for someone with such a simplistic world view. I could type almost the exact same tripe and replace the word white with Jew and have a perfect neo nazi screed.

First, you entire argument implies that somehow this country is bad, when it is obvious that it is one if not the greatest the world has ever seen. And I don't mean economically or militarily, I mean for standard of living, civil rights of people no matter what race, etc.

The idea of manifest destiny is one that was shared in priniple by people of all races. Was Genghis Khan the result if white supremacy? How about the moors, Attila the Hun, the Persian empire, etc?

Thye cemonizing of white people as unique in terrible evnets in the history of the world is in itself a raciost endeavor driven by cultural marxist.

But I get it, you sweet professors told you that whites are evil and everyone else is good, so it must be true.

Slavery has been around since the begining of recorded history. This doesn't make it ok that is was done in the US, but to single out whites is absurd. In fact, whites fought a war to end slavery.

Most of the transaltantic slave trade didn't even go to the US, but to the Carribean and south america.

Well over 90 percent of enslaved Africans were imported into the Caribbean and South America. Only about 6 percent of African captives were sent directly to British North America. Yet by 1825, the US had a quarter of blacks in the New World.

www.gilderlehrman.org...

So I assume you would demand that countries like Brazil with non white populations that are in power were brown supremacists?

Of course being a racist cultural marxist you will argue that only black slaves matter and other slaves didnt have it as bad.

Calling that the problems of today are all a result of slavery and manifest destiny is absurd. In some ways the many black communities were better off at the beginning of the civil rights era than they are now. Are we really to believe that white supremacy has increased since then?

And keep in mind that many blacks that have gotten out of the bad neighborhoods are doing great and are everybit as capable and treated as well as any other race.

But I know, you are one of those people that feel someone like Obama has it worse that a homeless white guy.

I believe one of the reasons things have gotten worse in some areas of the black communities is race pimps like you, who try to convince people that evil whitey is responsible for all of their problems, and encourage these people to remain resentful and stagnate and dependent on your government control.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: 2Baaka

originally posted by: MOMof3
I'm real sorry If this guy was murdered and justice was not done for him. But, on the other hand, a cop has to assume everyone has a gun. Don't pack a gun in your car. Just the world we live in.

I don't think Smith was murdered for the record. He tried to use his car as a deadly weapon. We could debate the minutiae of it, but that's the facts. However, it is the weird stuff that Officer Stockley did AFTER the shooting that makes this case stink, and adds to the tally in some people's minds of bad shootings.

Did he try to use his car as a weapon or was he trying to get away? There is a difference. For instance, did he actively and aggressively attempt to run over officers?

The eye-witness reports I've read say that he tried to hit Shockley at the initial stop, causing the Officer to dive for cover.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Never mind. I do apologize for an inordinate use of your time.

Thanks for all you do!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Nah. I'm good. I look forward to using you as a reference. Thank you so much. You're always so incredibly helpful.

Still waiting for a link to STLMP policies / procedures / guidelines.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Never mind. I do apologize for an inordinate use of your time.

Thanks for all you do!

so you get called out and resort to condescension to back out of it.

Fair enough.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   

I'm real sorry If this guy was murdered and justice was not done for him. But, on the other hand, a cop has to assume everyone has a gun. Don't pack a gun in your car. Just the world we live in.

I don't think Smith was murdered for the record. He tried to use his car as a deadly weapon. We could debate the minutiae of it, but that's the facts. However, it is the weird stuff that Officer Stockley did AFTER the shooting that makes this case stink, and adds to the tally in some people's minds of bad shootings.

Did he try to use his car as a weapon or was he trying to get away? There is a difference. For instance, did he actively and aggressively attempt to run over officers?

The eye-witness reports I've read say that he tried to hit Shockley at the initial stop, causing the Officer to dive for cover.

Which is also where both officers saw the driver armed with a gun before the pursuit started.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Still waiting for a link to STLMP policies / procedures / guidelines.

I'm really sorry, I don't have a link to that information. As I said, I was relying on your knowledge that you always share with us so freely and openly.

I guess it will remain a mystery as to whether an officer that has just killed a suspect is free to enter a vehicle as they wish and corrupt the crime scene.

Thanks again!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:31 PM
link   
He was trying to flee, it didn't looks as though he purposely targeted the officer, as some people says.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Quite crappy dash cam.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Which is also where both officers saw the driver armed with a gun before the pursuit started.

That's amazing! Especially when one of them was apparently dodging for his life! I'm still amazed that Smith was able to handle his weapon without leaving any DNA trace, but Officer Shockley got his DNA under a screw on the handle just carrying it back to the car (after he popped the magazine and touched removed all the ammo.)

Did you ever find any info on those gloves you proposed Smith was wearing? A citation to that would be just wonderful, thank you so much!

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 02:52 PM
link   
Another one in Stockley's favor (2 out of 3 isn't bad I guess): Department of Justice won't prosecute Stockley for civil rights violation - Post-Dispatch

WASHINGTON • The U.S. Department of Justice concluded a year ago that there was insufficient evidence to pursue a separate federal civil rights prosecution of St. Louis police Officer Jason Stockley, who was declared not guilty Friday by a St. Louis judge on state criminal charges in the 2011 shooting death of Anthony Lamar Smith.

The DOJ withheld disclosing its conclusion while Stockley's murder trial was underway in St. Louis, a spokeswoman told the Post-Dispatch in an email.

Former Police Chief Dan Isom asked in 2011 for an FBI criminal investigation. Former U.S. Attorney Richard Callahan said his office and the FBI concluded its investigation without bringing charges in 2012, but Callahan said that he forwarded the case to Justice's Civil Rights Division.

The Justice Department, which was then run by Loretta Lynch, an appointee of former President Barack Obama, decided last September that it would not pursue civil rights charges against Stockley.

The city in 2013 paid $900,000 to settle a wrongful death lawsuit filed on behalf of Smith's daughter, but admitted no wrongdoing.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Stockley said he saw what he believed was a gun, not that he did see a gun.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You have a profound arrogance for someone with such a simplistic world view. I could type almost the exact same tripe and replace the word white with Jew and have a perfect neo nazi screed.

A misunderstanding even many educated people have: There are only negroe, caucasian, and mulatto. What race is a Jew? Jewish is a religion not a race. Want to bet which "Jews" (I use the word loosely) are in power in Israel?

First, you entire argument implies that somehow this country is bad, when it is obvious that it is one if not the greatest the world has ever seen. And I don't mean economically or militarily, I mean for standard of living, civil rights of people no matter what race, etc.

A tree can not bare good fruit when its root is bad. We have no idea what civilizations this world has seen. And indeed this country is quite cool for people with the economic means. Standard of living is excellent....built off the backs of the less fortunate.

Slavery has been around since the begining of recorded history. This doesn't make it ok that is was done in the US, but to single out whites is absurd. In fact, whites fought a war to end slavery. Most of the transaltantic slave trade didn't even go to the US, but to the Carribean and south america.

Again, CHATTEL slavery was unique to America. And the war fought...lol...was only because the South was getting too big for its britches. Nothing to do with love or equality. The black people in the Carribean and S. America are just as oppressed.

Calling that the problems of today are all a result of slavery and manifest destiny is absurd. In some ways the many black communities were better off at the beginning of the civil rights era than they are now. Are we really to believe that white supremacy has increased since then? And keep in mind that many blacks that have gotten out of the bad neighborhoods are doing great and are everybit as capable and treated as well as any other race.

Integration killed the black community. A lesser group can not integrate into a majority group and maintain its power. Blacks gave what little ownership they had away to sit at the table with whites.

What White Supremacy has done is evolve and become more eloquent.

Far as the few blacks who get out...at the expense of turning their back on the rest of the black community and signing up to support White Supremacy.

I believe one of the reasons things have gotten worse in some areas of the black communities is race pimps like you, who try to convince people that evil whitey is responsible for all of their problems, and encourage these people to remain resentful and stagnate and dependent on your government control.

Race pimp...lol NO. We are waking those who wish to take the pill up. They've slept long enough. White Supremacy and the accompanying is the root of all the problems. It's systemic oppression.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Yeah, because the fact that the guy was an urban (read Black) drug dealer proves he deserved to be shot.

Again, why are these folks in St. Louis upset?

Cops mirror the society they work in... You have a bad city you will also have cops that will be very Draconian and aggressive as their daily norm.

What else does anyone expect?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: 2Baaka

Founded on White Supremacy? Who taught you this? Slave were in the US for almost 150 years before the US decided to declare independence. They were already here, sold by merchants and their own countries. As bad as it is to say slavery was a mainstay of the world at the time. We may think it is barbaric now but it was a norm.

I will tell you that the Irish were slaves and not only than, after the Civil War and in the early 1900's were looked upon as lower than a black man.

Now, as far as being held back, did you know that the first black female doctor graduated in 1864? Look up Rebecca Lee Crumpler. It may have been a long road but it is not as if people made blacks live in caves or homeless. There were those who did make it.

It takes time for change. Generations. However you are supposed to make it better not continue to use the past as an excuse. Any person in 2017 who says slavery has held them back is lazy or ignorant. Point blank. It is a social issue that is ignored. The left has used the vote of the black populace for decades now and they are still used to a point of disbelief.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

A misunderstanding even many educated people have: There are only negroe, caucasian, and mulatto. What race is a Jew? Jewish is a religion not a race. Want to bet which "Jews" (I use the word loosely) are in power in Israel?

Your desire to label white people evil is astounding. Its rare to gget an inner look into the mind of a racist.

I am enjoying the opportunity.

A tree can not bare good fruit when its root is bad. We have no idea what civilizations this world has seen. And indeed this country is quite cool for people with the economic means. Standard of living is excellent....built off the backs of the less fortunate.

Name me one country ever recorded that had good roots and wasn't the result of one group using power to control another.

So therefore all countries today have a root of evil and can bare no good fruit.

yet you focus only on evil whites. I wonder why that is?

Again, CHATTEL slavery was unique to America. And the war fought...lol...was only because the South was getting too big for its britches. Nothing to do with love or equality. The black people in the Carribean and S. America are just as oppressed.

You belittle all of the slaves that have ever existed that weren't you exact little definition.

I assume by chattel you mean that the slaves were treated as less than human and property. We see examples of this all throughout history, especially with forced sex slaves. Or are you claiming these sex slaves didn't have it so rough?

Agaiin, you are just a idenity pushing person who seeks to act like blacks are always the victim, and whites always the oppressor. This is not only patently false, it strips people of individualism and makes them only the groups from which they belong.

Integration killed the black community. A lesser group can not integrate into a majority group and maintain its power. Blacks gave what little ownership they had away to sit at the table with whites.

What White Supremacy has done is evolve and become more eloquent.

Far as the few blacks who get out...at the expense of turning their back on the rest of the black community and signing up to support White Supremacy.

And once more you rpove my point.

You and the KKK probably have a good time sitting around discussing the evils of integration.

And again, you show individuality doesn't matter. You label any black that doesn't agree with you or acheives success as supporting white supremacy. I hope everyone can read just how insane you cultural marxist are, this is a great example.

Race pimp...lol NO. We are waking those who wish to take the pill up. They've slept long enough. White Supremacy and the accompanying is the root of all the problems. It's systemic oppression.

You are a racist exploiting people in a tough situation. In a word, disgusting.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   

These statements are totally bull#. You are suggesting Asians and Latinos have not integrated...lol.. and with integration what is actually given up?

How does on turn their back on their race? How could I turn my back on the white race... or any race. With success in life there is no color. Color only plays into the picture as an excuses for people to blame someone else for their own personal failures.

For the black community the biggest problem is that many live a life in a very negative culture created by themselves. I didn't say ALL, those that do not subscribe to this lifestyle do well in life, those that think this negative culture is good tend to live a really crappy life...

As for White Supremacists....they are a joke, a has been for decades that the media brought back to life for their ratings...

new topics

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join