It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

People who are doing nothing wrong getting shot by police are few and far between, and the notion the cops are never brought to justice when this happens is simply false. We've seen police officers convicted when there's evidence.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   
I asked this a few weeks ago and no one seemed to have an answer.

Remember how according to the left there were "no good people" at the Charlottesville march? Anyone who simply showed up to express their views and saw violence and swastikas should have left, according to one pundit I saw on a news program, and I've seen some people here express similar views.

Does that mean that everyone who showed up to this "protest" should go home as soon as they hear people chanting about killing cops or see people throwing # at police or smashing windows, damaging cars etc? Or are there different rules if you agree with the mob?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Are we going to see violence whenever a deliberation goes not go the way of the mob?

As long as there are thugs.

Define "thugs".
In your own words.
I know the etymology of the word well enough.
Who are thugs? Where do they live? What do they eat?
Define thugs for us, please.

Please allow the rest of us on ATS to chip in.

How about beating up people who have a hat on with something they don't like?

How about throwing pee and poop on people?

(Anti First Ammendment protesters did that.)

How about harassment of Black people for being black, when that happened for real?

(Cops and KKK did harass them in the last century in certain places like Mississippi and Alabama. )

How about the harassment by the left of Blacks who speak out for logic and truth whatever the truth happens to actually be?

(Vanderbilt Law Professor in the News after a Southern Poverty Law Center attack on her)

How about when content of character matters not but color of skin one way or the other does?

(Both sides have some who are guilty.)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

I'm on the humanity side.

Quite a few are so into toeing the police are infallible line it got me going crazy.

Seems in today's world, human life isn't worth much to much of society. There is a middle ground some where in all of this mess.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

People who are doing nothing wrong getting shot by police are few and far between, and the notion the cops are never brought to justice when this happens is simply false. We've seen police officers convicted when there's evidence.

Very good point. The facts are incontrovertible. I would venture a guess it is on the order of 1% or less where an innocent anybody is shot.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eldest808
1st of all im not a armchair warrior. I've already taken and passed the Police Exam. So ill be the one out in riot gear while your butt hurt feelings out protesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:27 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

And when anyone is unjustly shot, I want justice as much as the next guy. But whining over every scumbag that gets shot in self defense diminishes the tragedy of the real cases.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i have a friend who is protesting in st. louis today. she lives in st. louis, as i did for 10 years. we both know why she's protesting, and what you think about it in your armchair, in your life where you are not at risk for standing up or at risk for living, is irrelevant.

that's all.

Awesome, but who asked and who cares?

That's all.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel

I'm on the humanity side.

Quite a few are so into toeing the police are infallible line it got me going crazy.

Seems in today's world, human life isn't worth much to much of society. There is a middle ground some where in all of this mess.

Nobody is toeing the police are infallible line. Why don't you join the actual discussion instead of pretending the issue is something you can argue easier?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:29 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

And when anyone is unjustly shot, I want justice as much as the next guy. But whining over every scumbag that gets shot in self defense diminishes the tragedy of the real cases.

THAT is a form of "crying wolf". Real situations get diminished due to the false ones.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

Prove it.

Show me there isn't a difference between the conviction rates of police officers and the regular population.

Until you can do that, you don't have a leg to stand on.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   

You can't prove a negative.

Sarc/
edit on 15-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: face23785

Really? You must ignore the talk of how the people killed deserved it.

link   

Hell my Family recently sold a Car to a Convicted Cop (Craigslist lol) in the Slammer for 20 Years. Narcotics Unit Type of Deal Crap.

link   
I'm watching a live feed and a guy comes up and starts testing his bullhorn for volume and clarity.
You know the phrase, everybody has heard it. " Mic Check "

The entire crowd starts chanting " Mic Check ! "

Unblieveable

Buck
edit on 15-9-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Eldest808

Hell my Family recently sold a Car to a Convicted Cop (Craigslist lol) in the Slammer for 20 Years. Narcotics Unit Type of Deal Crap.

And i am sure you are not just endorsing whatever crime he committed but some will think you just did.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone
Awesome, but who asked and who cares?

That's all.

aw sweetie, you don't have to ask. my big opinions are my gift to the WORLD

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Prove it.

Show me there isn't a difference between the conviction rates of police officers and the regular population.

Until you can do that, you don't have a leg to stand on.

In order for this idea to be valid, every case would have to be the same. Once again, please come join us in reality.

link   
a reply to: fiverx313

Looks like you're the Armchair Warrior.

link   
a reply to: roadgravel

That doesn't mean they think police never do anything wrong. Can you make a post without making something up?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join