It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Stockley testified that the gun was stuffed between the seats. Yet in the six minutes before the chase started, both officers saw this weapon. Do they have x-ray vision?

Stockley is carrying his personal AK-47 though he was not authorized to do so.

After he kills Smith, he goes to the back of his SUV and riffles through a bag. He claims it was for a first aid kit ... but cell phone video shows that was not true.

When the City of St. Louis settled a wrongful death civil action in 2013 with Smiths daughter for $900,000, it was not revealed to the Plantiff that the only DNA on the weapon was Stockley's.

So the question. remains ... what was the Officer in such need of in his duffle bag right after killing a man with five shots?

All we know is that it wasn't a first aid kit, as Stockley claimed.

What else do we know?

Assistant Circuit Attorney Aaron Levinson said in his opening statement of the trial in April that Stockley’s DNA was found under a screw in the revolver’s handle. Since Stockley wasn’t injured during the shooting, Levinson suggested that the DNA could have been put on the weapon before the events

Only the Officers DNA was found UNDER A SCREW in the weapons handle.

Under a screw. On the handle.

Source in my previous post
edit on 17-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: noted

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Did the driver have on gloves?
Did the driver wipe the gun?

The suspect was a felon on parole for drugs and illegal weapons violation. Wiping your fingerprints off the gun is a defense to any charges / parole violations. No finger prints and its easier to argue the suspect didnt own the gun or know the gun was in the car.

Also 3 different vidoes of the incident, one taken on cell phone by a 3rd party witness, showed the officer in question without a gun the entire time other than his own. as the judge also noted the revolver is to big for a person to conceal and the officer did not have on a jacket. The shots were fired after both officers approached the car and only after 15 seconds lapsed. Te suspect ignored verbal commands to show his hands and was observed reaching / looking for something before they fired.

I will put my trust in the judge in this case.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Wiping the gun might remove fingerprints not cellular DNA.

Do you have evidence Smith was wearing gloves?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

do you have evidence he was not or didnt wipe the gun?

Considering the officer secured the firearm its logical his dna would be on the gun.

Were any other fingerprints found on the gun? Why did the PA block certain witnesses from testifying in the grand jury that supported the officers version of event?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

originally posted by: Gryphon66

do you have evidence he was not or didnt wipe the gun?

Considering the officer secured the firearm its logical his dna would be on the gun.

Were any other fingerprints found on the gun? Why did the PA block certain witnesses from testifying in the grand jury that supported the officers version of event?

Don't sidestep the known facts. I have not mentioned fingerprints. Smith's DNA was NOT on the weapon, Stockley's DNA was on the weapon UNDER A SCREW ON THE HANDLE. In "securing the gun" did he dismantle the handle and cut his finger?

Stockley said he went to his duffle bag in the heat of just having killed a man to get a first aid kit. For what, a Band-Aid? Cell phone video shows that was not true. So what was he doing in the duffle bag before he entered the car, found this weapon stuffed between the seats, emptied the ammunition, and got his DNA UNDER A SCREW ON THE HANDLE?

Don't be absurd. This whole thing is a very questionable kill and you know it.

edit on 17-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:52 AM
link   

While I'm quite sure he didn't dismantle the gun and put it back together, a less facetious but more logical possibility is that he was sweating--he'd just had this person crash into his cop car, given pursuit, and then shot a man, so he'd hardly be human if he didn't have sweaty palms at the very least--and that the sweat ended up under the screw. Not saying that's what did happen, but it certainly could have. Reasonable doubt and all.

edit on 17-9-2017 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: riiver

While I'm quite sure he didn't dismantle the gun and put it back together, a less facetious but more logical possibility is that he was sweating--he'd just had this person crash into his cop car, given pursuit, and then shot a man, so he'd hardly be human if he didn't have sweaty palms at the very least--and that the sweat ended up under the screw. Not saying that's what did happen, but it certainly could have. Reasonable doubt and all.

I'm sure someone will correct me if I am wrong but I find it difficult to believe a tool such as a firearm would not be incredibly well constructed and there should be no room for water/sweat to dribble into any part of the mechanism.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:10 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

You would be incorrect in that regard. All weapons have moving pieces and are not completely "sealed" to the elements / environment.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

Then lets look at the facts.

How did the officer plant a full size revolver unobserved by his dashcam, surveillance footage and a person recording with their cell phone?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

You would be incorrect in that regard. All weapons have moving pieces and are not completely "sealed" to the elements / environment.

Ok cheers , i wasn't sure, my assumption was a gun would be damn well made with little room for movement other than the internal parts....

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   

So there's still protesting going on? I thought it all ended late last night?

Every time a cop kills an unarmed person and gets away with it, expect the resentment to boil over.

The more people get killed, the more protest you will have to complain about.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Ok cheers , i wasn't sure, my assumption was a gun would be damn well made with little room for movement other than the internal parts....

The experiment is to catch the guns behaving badly. Put some a room and film them all night to see which ones go off by themselves.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Wow I just read this Cop was carrying an AK 47, sounds reasonable (obvious sarcasm)......thank god I live in UK
edit on 17-9-2017 by UpIsNowDown because: typo

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   

Then lets look at the facts.

How did the officer plant a full size revolver unobserved by his dashcam, surveillance footage and a person recording with their cell phone?

You want to "look at the facts" and then ask for speculation.

Let me show you how to do it.

We know that after killing Smith, Stockley went to rummage around in a duffle bag in the back of his vehicle allegedly for a First Aid kit, however cell phone video shows that he was carrying no such item when he left his vehicle and entered Smith's vehicle.

We know that only Stockley's DNA was found on the weapon under a screw on the handle, and that Smith's DNA was not on the weapon allegedly belonging to him.

We know that this weapon was found between the seats in Smith's car, yet, the Officers claim they both saw the weapon during the attempted initial stop.

We know that the City of St. Louis settled a wrongful death suit with Smiths family for $900,000 but did not reveal the fact that only Stockley's DNA was on the weapon allegedly belonging to Smith to the Plantiff at that time.

Given this preponderance of evidence, Stockley's statements that he found the weapon allegedly belonging to Smith are highly questionable and uncertain.

The ONLY evidence supporting the assertion that the weapon belonged to Smith is a belief that "all urban drug dealers carry weapons."

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Interesting. Two questions for you:

Why did Stockley, a well-trained LEO, set aside all of his training in processing a crime scene and handle this weapon with his bare hands especially if he was sweating so profusely as to drench the weapon in his own sweat?

Knowing that he has just used lethal force and that his every action will be placed under the highest scrutiny, why did he do any of the things he did, rather than following SOP and insuring proper processing of the crime scene?
edit on 17-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Comma

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

How many of you here know or care about the details of the case or of the shooting? I know it doesn't really matter to most because Black=Left=Bad but let's consider a few facts:

Yeah lets consider the facts.

There is a certain group of people that could care less about the LAW.

From illegal immigration to elections outcomes to manufacturing thugs in to heros.

From Florida all the way to St louis.

The only thing that has been proven is just how wise the creation of the justice system was.

Crimes be proven in courts of law. Instead punishment on the streets.
edit on 17-9-2017 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: neo96

How many of you here know or care about the details of the case or of the shooting? I know it doesn't really matter to most because Black=Left=Bad but let's consider a few facts:

Yeah lets consider the facts.

Okay, but pardon me if I don't hold my breath where your posts are concerned.

There is a certain group of people that could care less about the LAW.

And sadly right off the bat, we have clear evidence that we aren't going to be dealing with facts, but rather, generalized, simplistic, meaningless, vapid personal opinion. Goody.

From illegal immigration to elections outcomes to manufacturing thugs in to heros.

No evidence, more emotional BS.

From Florida all the way to St louis.

The only thing that has been proven is just how wise the creation of the justice system was.

Crimes be proven in courts of law. Instead punishment on the streets.

This is like some gross parody of "America the Beautiful." Look, if you get ready to present something aside from the typical zero-fact evangelizing seen in your posts, let me know. Otherwise, you're being ignored, as usual.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

Pardon me if I care to listen to ANYONE defending whats been going on.

The defense of vigilante justice.

No evidence, more emotional BS.

The only lack of evidence here was the people against an ex cop in St. Louis.

The people FAILED to make their case.

The only thing they've managed to do successfully is JUSTIFY the use of force by LEO.

Because the PEOPLE have for YEARS shown everyone just how civilized they ALL Are.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:32 AM
link   
"Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight"

While The Right destroys the rest of the country??

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UpIsNowDown
Wow I just read this Cop was carrying an AK 47, sounds reasonable (obvious sarcasm)......thank god I live in UK

I noticed that as well. In the initial stop, when Smith fled the scene, the comment was that Stockley nearly dropped his personal AK-47 which he was not authorized to carry on duty.

I found that odd too. However, I expect someone to expectorate that he was within his sacred Second Amendment rights to do so (when indeed, he wasn't.)

Some folks reduce everything to the Second, when they're not mouthing blind, partisan nonsense.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23  24  25 >>

join