It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

a reply to: Gryphon66

You mean the thread is NOT about Black violence only?

Nope, but keep pushing that agenda.

If you didn't watch the vids and see both white and black protesters then that's a you issue.

Who claimed that there were no white protesters?

Ask gryph.

I didn't see him claiming that.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Gryphon claims that this thread is about blacks.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   

a reply to: Gryphon66

You mean the thread is NOT about Black violence only?

Nope, but keep pushing that agenda.

If you didn't watch the vids and see both white and black protesters then that's a you issue.

Who claimed that there were no white protesters?

Ask gryph.

I didn't see him claiming that.

Yeah, that's because I didn't.

Another member made an obvious statement, that this discussion is not about "the left" but is instead intended to dog-whistle on Black Americans ... as anyone can see from the discussion overwhelmingly.

In response to that, another poster piped up with "but there were White protesters too" which is nothing more than either silly distraction or intentional false equivalency.

Yes, there were White protesters in St. Louis ... because this is not a Black issue, as it's been made to be. It's also not a "left" issue ... it's an issue regarding fair and equal treatment before the laws, i.e. a Constitutional issue.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:21 PM
link   
You guys still at this? It's Sat. night(in NA). You should give it a break and chill on BTS.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: pirhanna
a reply to: RomeByFire

Not burned down, but actually part of St Louis was set on fire last go round.

You're referring to the St. Louis suburb of Ferguson?

I only saw one gas station and maybe one or two stores in a stripmall burned in Ferguson. The vast majority of the damage was in Dellwood.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: CB328
Don't you mean to say black people will destroy St Louis??

Here we go with this sh!t.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:08 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Why, is the city still there?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Depends which mob you're talking about.

The people in the streets who have to worry about police brutality day in and day out, or the gigantic mob that gives agents of the state the benefit of the doubt every time they kill someone?

Is that you in that photo in your profile?... Could you tell us again how do you know about "the brutality people in the streets have to worry about"?...

i find it ironic how in another thread you tried to proclaim that The Black Panthers were always about giving more rights to people of all colors, and you gave us more insight into the made up fantasy that exists only in your head, and that of other people in the left, about groups like the Black panthers. Then, when you were shown the criminal past of the founders of the Black Panthers, and even the admission of Bobby Seale that "the Black Panthers were little more than extortionists, gangsters and murderers and that they killed Betty Van Patter -- whose murder remains unsolved till this day....

And even then after you were shown what one of the new Black Panther leaders had to say about the police when he trained with them and realized how many times he had to use force during his training, he changed his mind.

Black Panther leader trains with police, has a change of heart

Posted by Kemberlee Kaye Monday, February 9, 2015 at 1:15pm

Houston area Black Panther leader, Quanell X, is changing his tune after training with the Missouri City Police Department.
“Wow. Damn,” he said, after unloading countless paintball rounds at a mock suspect who was refusing to stand down in a routine traffic stop scenario.
If Im in a high crime area that Ive worked and I know its a high crime area and I know the kinda calls we get, I could easily see me pulling my gun on a simple call,” said Quanell.

His takeaway? Always comply with the police.

“Please, brothers and sisters, if they [police] tell you to do something, do it,” he implored, shocked at how many paintball rounds he’d fired throughout the training exercise.

legalinsurrection.com...

Yet here you are again trying to claim you know what it is like although it seems that you are a white girl who spends her time collecting sea shells? is that what you are doing in your avatar?

edit on 16-9-2017 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Eldest808

Better begin bombing St. Louis then. After all we bomb whole cities to rubble to get 'some bad guys' in the ME.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: PublicOpinion
a reply to: Bone75

Why, is the city still there?

The summer heat in St. Louis is hellish. It was unbelievable seeing subway sandwiches melting on the picnic table.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Eldest808

Better begin bombing St. Louis then. After all we bomb whole cities to rubble to get 'some bad guys' in the ME.

Maybe the protesters need to start doing this?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: notsure1
Whatever, there should be protests that cop said he was gonna do it then he did it.

They are not judge jury and executioner. This is a travesty of justice.

Not even close... Did you read the ruling?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

That seemed almost tame didn't it? I can imagine Kim Jong and his generals cheering wildly as their planes bomb a rail-yard, destroying THREE BOXCARS!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

I am sure Lil Kimmie Boy would be cheering as they bomb an Hicksville city near his country.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:10 PM
link   
Looks like the police are starting to chase away the unlawful assembly.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   
So there's still protesting going on? I thought it all ended late last night?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:45 PM
link   
The deceased was out on parole for drug possession and... wait for it... illegal weapons possession.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: riiver

It looks like a much larger crowd then yesterday.

I'm not sure if they have a curfew at midnight but the police look like they are setting up in differant areas waiting for the word.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
So there's still protesting going on? I thought it all ended late last night?

No the paid protesters are still there. They're pretty easy to spot. If you see someone in a live stream just spontaneously start running for no reason, they're getting paid. The rest are just attention whores and youtubers.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Anthony Lamar Smith: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

3. Smith Was Out on Parole for Gun & Drug Charges At the Time of the Shooting

At the time of the shooting, Smith was out on parole for convictions of drug distribution, theft and illegal gun possession, according to records, reports the Post-Dispatch.

In his decision, Judge Wilson claimed in his experience, “an urban heroin dealer not in possession of a firearm would be an anomaly.”

Wilson wrote that the state could not prove that Stockley planted the weapon. “The fun was a full size revolver and not a small gun, such as a derringer, that can fit in the palm of one’s hand or into the side pocket of pants without being obvious,” Wilson wrote. “Stockley was not wearing a jacket; if he had such a gun in his possession it would have been visible on the cell phone video.”

Wilson continued, “The gun was too large to fit entirely within any of the pockets on the pants he was wearing, there was no bulge in any pocket indicating a gun within the pocket, and the gun would not have been visible if it was tucked into his belt.”

Both officers saw the gun when the suspect first fled the traffic stop.

Also the suspects Fiancee Christina Wilson has called on people to be peaceful in their protests.

click link for entire article..

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join