It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Actually what I wish for is people who show up in masks (or hoods), so that they can freely indulge their violent criminal tendencies, would be shot on sight.

Enough is enough already.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Take out anyone who acts suspicious. If a person isn't doing anything illegal, why should they look suspicious or nervous. Bad drivers also. If you can't drive in a reasonable manner, we don't need you on the road.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: roadgravel
It should be legal to shoot a drug dealer and leave a throw down gun. Gotta clean up the streets.

Attitudes like this are the reason things are the way they are now.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

It should be legal to shoot a drug dealer and leave a throw down gun. Gotta clean up the streets.

Exactly...

I changing to the don't give a crap side. You get killed by police, though break.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

God help us if there are cops who think that way. Wait, there are cops who think that way and they're one of the problems with our justice system.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Cat fight!
LOL.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:01 PM
link   
These Chants are Hilarious These Racist Cops have got to go. Lol.Fake Outrage. 6 year court case. Maybe get a better Prosecutor?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Take out anyone who acts suspicious. If a person isn't doing anything illegal, why should they look suspicious or nervous. Bad drivers also. If you can't drive in a reasonable manner, we don't need you on the road.

SARC OFF YET?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   
i have a friend who is protesting in st. louis today. she lives in st. louis, as i did for 10 years. we both know why she's protesting, and what you think about it in your armchair, in your life where you are not at risk for standing up or at risk for living, is irrelevant.

that's all.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman

SARC OFF YET?

Thinking about it.

But then I'll be on the unpopular kid side.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Deaf said it right, as long as their are thugs. Common ground here, there seems to be a fair share on one side tonight. Other nights it was the other way. Protesting is not wrong but rioting is. Rioting should not be ignored because of another blatant wrong, if it is one each time or not. That whole attitude is exactly how innocent people get hurt. Deal with each case one at a time. The perception that thugs get a pass is causing more thugs of all extremes.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   
People need to understand and not conflate protest with violent mob violence.

I think everyone supports protest.

Violence?

not so much. . .

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: DBCowboy
Are we going to see violence whenever a deliberation goes not go the way of the mob?

As long as there are thugs.

Define "thugs".
In your own words.
I know the etymology of the word well enough.
Who are thugs? Where do they live? What do they eat?
Define thugs for us, please.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

a reply to: Justoneman

SARC OFF YET?

Thinking about it.

But then I'll be on the unpopular kid side.

Run with it.

It's fun to read.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: fiverx313
i have a friend who is protesting in st. louis today. she lives in st. louis, as i did for 10 years. we both know why she's protesting, and what you think about it in your armchair, in your life where you are not at risk for standing up or at risk for living, is irrelevant.

that's all.

1st of all im not a armchair warrior. I've already taken and passed the Police Exam. So ill be the one out in riot gear while your butt hurt feelings out protesting.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
During the Baltimore Riots the mom who so like my own mom would have done to me, grabs her son and blesses him out all the way home. She was smart enough to see the riot as against safety. When safety of the innocents is in doubt the stinky stuff starts hitting the fan.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Lost my post while editing.

Anyway, can't take a chance on the black helicopters coming around.

edit on 9/15/2017 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: the owlbear

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

Are we going to see violence whenever a deliberation goes not go the way of the mob?

As long as there are thugs.

Define "thugs".
In your own words.
I know the etymology of the word well enough.
Who are thugs? Where do they live? What do they eat?
Define thugs for us, please.

Criminals.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

Exactly...

I changing to the don't give a crap side. You get killed by police, though break.

You know what, I don't even fault you for that. If you aren't in the streets, there's no reason for me to think you should understand what's going on right now.

Just realize those people you don't care about getting shot are living, breathing feeling people the same as you.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: growler

when there's a pretty obvious miscarriage of justice the mob will clear its voice.
get enough people together and you can guarantee trouble.

Out of all the miscarriages of justice that one can find, why focus on the most divisive?

Out of all the actions one could use to state, stand on or declare protest, why in this manner?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join