It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
www.youtube.com...

"This teargas tastes different than the other teargas..."

Hmmm

"Invisible gas"

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:03 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Such a weak excuse for not taking accountability.

poverty, lack of education and lack of jobs

There's countless poverty stricken areas around the world with the same issues where, funny enough, people don't decide to go around shooting one another because of it.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

There's countless poverty stricken areas around the world with the same issues where, funny enough, people don't decide to go around shooting one another because of it.

it's near impossible to get hold of a gun in britain, generally just use bricks and knives here.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:09 AM
link   

The protestors and activists could have been intentionally chemtrail'd by the government. As a result, their intelligence and rational thinking is almost exhausted! (A good 1-800 TV attorney should pursue this.)

edit on 9/16/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

link   
a reply to: growler

IED's as well apparently.

link   
I will never buy in to the lack of jobs as an excuse for rioting thing.

Have you ever heard of rush hour traffic? Do you know what it is? Its MILLIONS of people who do not have jobs in their neighborhood. The difference between them and you is they drag their tired butts out of bed early in the morning and drive to where the jobs are. They don't stand on a street corner saying, "Bring me a job!" They went out and found one for themselves. I have had commutes more than an hour one way into another state because thats where the job was. Not having a job in your neighborhood is not an excuse for anything.
edit on 16-9-2017 by Vroomfondel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   

No go. You would need to provide intelligence and rational thinking before the fact.

In all honesty, if they wanted to get real change, they would pack up, go home, wait until Monday morning and block all entrances and exits to government buildings. /shrug

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

it's near impossible to get hold of a gun in britain, generally just use bricks and knives here.

Wait you mean even without guns some people are still violent? Because over here they like to tell us it's all the gun's fault.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

What everyone discussing the details of the case seems to forget--and I'm not picking a side here, just going by all the comments--is that to find someone guilty, the prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty. Not that they're probably guilty, or that it's most likely, or anything else, but beyond a reasonable doubt. If there's any other reasonable possibility, then they--whether "they" is jury or judge--MUST find the defendant not guilty. (Note: there's a reason we find people "not guilty" rather than "innocent," and that's it.) Now in civil cases, there is no "reasonable doubt" requirement. Civil cases hinge on "preponderance of evidence." It sounds as if this case might meet the "preponderance of evidence" criteria, depending on the jury, but it does not sound like it cleared "reasonable doubt."

edit on 16-9-2017 by riiver because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Looks to be on now live.

www.youtube.com...
edit on 16-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vroomfondel
I will never buy in to the lack of jobs as an excuse for rioting thing.

Have you ever heard of rush hour traffic? Do you know what it is? Its MILLIONS of people who do not have jobs in their neighborhood. The difference between them and you is they drag their tired butts out of bed early in the morning and drive to where the jobs are. They don't stand on a street corner saying, "Bring me a job!" They went out and found one for themselves. I have had commutes more than an hour one way into another state because thats where the job was. Not having a job in your neighborhood is not an excuse for anything.

That's a real good point. Only a few have jobs they love and/or are convenient.

Every day I'm driving at least an hour each way to my job, as are numerous others. It's a sacrifice. No one hands you # in this life. You go out and get it, work hard, then hope that opens doors to something better.

Even at 21 I was up at 4:30, driving 45 mins to my job, got off at 5-6, then about 75 min commute coming home. Are these clowns making that sacrifice? No, it's just give me, give me, give me. Well what are your skills? I can roll some phenomenal blunts. Ok, I'm not hiring you. Racism!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
a reply to: mOjOm

What everyone discussing the details of the case seems to forget--and I'm not picking a side here, just going by all the comments--is that to find someone guilty, the prosecution has to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that the defendant is guilty. Not that they're probably guilty, or that it's most likely, or anything else, but beyond a reasonable doubt. If there's any other reasonable possibility, then they--whether "they" is jury or judge--MUST find the defendant not guilty. (Note: there's a reason we find people "not guilty" rather than "innocent," and that's it.) Now in civil cases, there is no "reasonable doubt" requirement. Civil cases hinge on "preponderance of evidence." It sounds as if this case might meet the "preponderance of evidence" criteria, depending on the jury, but it does not sound like it cleared "reasonable doubt."

Hey leave the facts out of this, some people need something to be outraged about.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

No jury, I think he elected for a judge to determine and this is the result. Appeals should be possible. Civil cases are also possible. There are avenues left but telling those in the streets won't dissuade any of them IMO.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   
a reply to: riiver

Right. That's a good way of saying it. That's what I'm getting at as well.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justoneman
Looks to be on now live.

www.youtube.com...

The helicopter is just showing the city lights and horizon now. I guess everyone went home, or was killed.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Looks like no live streaming as of now.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien
Looks like no live streaming as of now.

Yep off to get some sleep. blessings to all.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:32 AM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Correct, he opted for a bench trial instead of a jury trial.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a reply to: face23785

You seem to have a problem with what I said earlier.

I'm not outraged about anything. You seem to be more outraged with my opinion than I am of this case actually.

My point was that having a Judge, or anyone for that matter, declare something as a fact based off of nothing but their personal belief shouldn't be allowed in a criminal trial.

In this case, they just decided to make the Gun belong to one person when there was no actual evidence to support that. But DNA evidence was in fact linking the gun to the cop, who is trained not to get his DNA all over evidence in the first place.

Now, that doesn't mean for a fact that it's actually his either. Which is why it simply shouldn't be counted as evidence either way. The Cop, through his own mishandling of it tainted the evidence at best, but might have actually planted it. That is reasonable doubt and normally would have screwed up the whole case.

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join