It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: mOjOm

And let's not forget the crime at stake in that case ... selling individual cigarettes.

And the officer who ordered the others to take him down, the superior, was a black female sgt. If you know black women, you would know they will not only put a boot in someones ass they just might bitch slap you too when they know you are wrong. I have seen it.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: MantheDevilsApe

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: roadgravel
It should be legal to shoot a drug dealer and leave a throw down gun. Gotta clean up the streets.

Attitudes like this are the reason things are the way they are now.

Exactly...

I changing to the don't give a crap side. You get killed by police, though break.

You know what, I don't even fault you for that. If you aren't in the streets, there's no reason for me to think you should understand what's going on right now.

Just realize those people you don't care about getting shot are living, breathing feeling people the same as you.
f@$k 'em

link   
a reply to: thesaneone

Sure, as I quoted what you said ...

Keep talking.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:02 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

I'm not making you do anything. You choose to be dishonest on your own.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't think that's what the poster said at all.

That must be why you didn't post what I posted then.

I think it's pretty clear what many are saying here.

Well that would be a matter of perspective.

Inferring someones statement with your own spin and then creating a argument on which to shout down from some supposed moral soapbox is dishonest at best, delusional at worst. You're better than that and there's no need to go off context to have a good debate here.

link   
I have seen St Louis, burning it down isn't a bad thing. I hope they take East St. Louis with it.

Seriously, the left are going to burn themselves more than anyone else in the long run. Stupid people playing with matches always get burned. Like all the riots by conservatives when OJ was acquitted. Oh, wait...nvm...

link   

originally posted by: Justoneman

And let's not forget the crime at stake in that case ... selling individual cigarettes.

And the officer who ordered the others to take him down, the superior, was a black female sgt. If you know black women, you would know they will not only put a boot in someones ass they just might bitch slap you too when they know you are wrong. I have seen it.

Oh, a Black woman was there? Well, hell, anything the cops did at that point was okay, right? I mean, Black.

Including holding a man down while he's struggling for breath over a damned cigarette?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden
It is times like this that we need the wisdom of Rodney.

In times like these, Black people need to quit barking up the wrong tree! Last year almost 6,000 Black people were murdered by other Black people.
Source: www.dailywire.com...
Where are the BLM, ANTIFA, NAACP, etc.. efforts to solve the #1 cause of murders in the Black community?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   

I don't think that's what the poster said at all.

That must be why you didn't post what I posted then.

I think it's pretty clear what many are saying here.

Well that would be a matter of perspective.

Inferring someones statement with your own spin and then creating a argument on which to shout down from some supposed moral soapbox is dishonest at best, delusional at worst. You're better than that and there's no need to go off context to have a good debate here.

I pointed out that Legal killing = Good death. Not much of a soapbox, eh?

That you think the only things at stake here are a "good debate" tells me all I need to know.

We're talking about life and death, the rule-of-law that is the underpinning of our society, and abuse of same.

Pardon me if I have a more visceral reaction to it than you.

link   

The pay people to protest movement seems to be losing momentum.

It was never meant to gain momentum... just like the white nationalist movement (also paid participants).

It baffles me that people still can't see the big picture.

link   

a reply to: liejunkie01

Sure, as soon as you explain to me how his The Gun That Every Black Drug Dealer Obviously Owns didn't have even a TRACE of his DNA on it or any other material EXCEPT the cop's DNA.

That is not what I asked.

Why are you avoiding the question in which I asked only to counter with a completely different topic.

Let me ask again,

HOW COULD HE SUFFER WOUNDS TO HIS LOWER LEFT ANDOMEN IF THE POLICE OFFICER WAS SHOOTING FROM OUTSIDE OF THE VEHICLE.

edit on 15-9-2017 by liejunkie01 because: forgot the word LEFT

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

It is times like this that we need the wisdom of Rodney.

In times like these, Black people need to quit barking up the wrong tree! Last year almost 6,000 Black people were murdered by other Black people.
Source: www.dailywire.com...
Where are the BLM, ANTIFA, NAACP, etc.. efforts to solve the #1 cause of murders in the Black community?

In their communities doing everything they can do. Stop implying otherwise; it's demeaning to you.

link   

You pointed that out, dishonestly, since that wasn't what I was saying at all. But it's ok, if you have to be a liar to make your point, be a liar, seems you're comfortable with it.

link   

a reply to: thesaneone

Sure, as I quoted what you said ...

Keep talking.

I'm glad you are allowing me to keep talking, or is that some kind of gryphon threat?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Oh, a Black woman was there? Well, hell, anything the cops did at that point was okay, right? I mean, Black.

Including holding a man down while he's struggling for breath over a damned cigarette?

Do you read your posts before sending them?

A black woman ordered it. Is that racist of her?

Is that more clear?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Do you read your posts before sending them?

A black woman ordered it. Is that racist of her?

Is that more clear?

Did I say it was racist of her? Nope.

Did I say it was a matter of racism? Nope.

I'm saying that a man died because of vending cigarettes.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Just put yourself in the shoes of the mob, or protesters, or even some of the posters here for a moment.

You have a general disdain for the police. You excuse the behavior of drug dealers and criminals. Government has done nothing that government has promised. You're still living in poverty, you complain about crime, but give a pass to criminals. You're angry and no 'talk" is going to calm you down or change your opinion. rational discussion is gone. Elvis has left the building.

You will believe what you believe and no talk, no examples, no proof, no evidence will change your mind.

You are a true believer. A true believer in absolutely nothing. There comes a time when people have reached that point where the only thing that will rectify it is war. Bloodshed. something that will feed and quench the anger at everything.

Absolute surrender is about the only thing that will calm the mob, the looters, the angry people posting here and elsewhere.

There is no compromise any more. There is no hope of compromise.

There is going to be a winner and a loser in this fight.

just my opinion and observation.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:12 PM
link   
Anyone have a live stream link?

Heard the city is burning down...I'd like to see what is really happening.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bone75

The pay people to protest movement seems to be losing momentum.

It was never meant to gain momentum... just like the white nationalist movement (also paid participants).

It baffles me that people still can't see the big picture.

I think people are starting to see it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   

He was getting arrested on suspicion of selling cigarettes. He died because he resisted arrest with a respiratory condition AND a heart condition. That's sad, but the most you could charge the cops with is wrongful arrest.

new topics

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join