It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

originally posted by: odzeandennz
a reply to: Gryphon66

there are several types of of monsters walking the streets, completely disregarding law and order and acting on emotions and testosterone ; both killer cop and 'protestors' fall under the same categories, different conviction, same reactions to actions. ..

... and right or wrong, what is fueling the fire in St. Louis tonight is that the killer cops go free time after time after time.

Rioting is stupid and counter-productive. Inflicting violence in repayment for violence is not the answer.

Focusing on the symptoms rather than the cause is not going to cure anything.

If we had been the cop would we take ramming cars and endangering people as not important and see a gun do you ignore that too?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   

No, actually I said on a previous page it's sad when these people endanger their lives over stupid # the way they do. But it's ok you can pretend # that's not true since you have no real argument.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Nice to see the left is again showing the standup pillars of their community we all know they are.

Is there a reason you need to politicize a travesty like this?

Jesus.

Is he politicizing this? Really, is he?

Or are the people there politicizing it?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

I don't think that's what the poster said at all.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

I don't think that's what the poster said at all.

That must be why you didn't post what I posted then.

I think it's pretty clear what many are saying here.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

He knows that's not what I said, he just can't address what I said so he has to stick with fiction.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

Nice to see the left is again showing the standup pillars of their community we all know they are.

Jesus.

Is he politicizing this? Really, is he?

Or are the people there politicizing it?

The people there are rioting. They are rioting because they feel like their people are targeted by the police time after time, are killed under suspicious circumstances, and yet, the cops always get off.

The poster I called out wanted to make this another in the long like of "left versus right" BS.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
a reply to: JinMI

He knows that's not what I said, he just can't address what I said so he has to stick with fiction.

Answer my question: Good death or not?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:52 PM
link   
It is times like this that we need the wisdom of Rodney.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:53 PM
link   
4 cops injured so far. That story was from 3 hours ago too, so the total may be higher. They should disperse the crowd.

link   

Jesus.

It's scientific observation.

Don't get mad at me that the left once again is tearing apart their community and wasting tax dollars.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Ya know what. I'm not even saying the Judge is wrong in his opinion. I mean how would I know, I wasn't there.

But none of that matters.

Even if we assume the Judge is 100% correct in his "Opinion". Trial isn't about what you think is True. It's about what you can Prove is True.

Maybe it was his gun, or maybe it wasn't. But the facts do not show it being his gun at all. Therefore until it can be proven as his, it's not his and that should never have been made a fact without it being proven. That's how the law is supposed to work.

But ya, I mean it's just some Drug Dealer anyway so why would anyone care about principles.

Yea but the COp is the one that has to proven to have had the gun before the chase. The video is showing the cop took it out of the car and it was TOO BIG to hide. Witnesses abound and the judge has to go with testimony. A jury of 12 would have been stuck for weeks and then give out a not guilty due to hung jury.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I already answered it twice. It was a legal shooting. It's still a shame the guy died over his stupid drug dealing, but that was his choice.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

a reply to: face23785

I don't have a cause, friend, unlike you.

You think a man deserved to die because he was known to have done something that he wasn't doing that day.

Forget the armchair adjudication ... get to the bare bones: that death to you was a good death, right?

Would you care to explain the wounds in his lower left abdomen?

The same exact wounds where the prosecutors couldn't explain how he got them.

The same exact wounds where it is indicated that it is consistent as someone who is reaching for something in the passenger seat?

I noticed you seemed to skip past this little detail in your attempt to claim that the police officer is guilty.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

I already answered it twice. It was a legal shooting. It's still a shame the guy died over his stupid drug dealing, but that was his choice.

Right. A legal shooting. A good death.

He chose to die??? The guy held himself to the ground and suffocated himself then?

Tell me, since the cops knew this man well enough to know that he was a regular cigarette vendor (and thus a danger to us all) wouldn't they have also likely had some knowledge of his medical conditions?

Pfft.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Right. A legal shooting. A good death.

He chose to die??? The guy held himself to the ground and suffocated himself then?

Tell me, since the cops knew this man well enough to know that he was a regular cigarette vendor (and thus a danger to us all) wouldn't they have also likely had some knowledge of his medical conditions?

Pfft.

Don't be a liar. A legal shooting doesn't mean I think it's good the guy is dead. # you.

link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

Sure, as soon as you explain to me how his The Gun That Every Black Drug Dealer Obviously Owns didn't have even a TRACE of his DNA on it or any other material EXCEPT the cop's DNA.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

OH brother, can you lay it any thicker?

I'm sure you have never called any of your fellow man an animal or worse, right?

Did I use the word excited?

No, actually you said:

originally posted by: thesaneone
Yup and they chose to be their, so no feelings one way or the other but at least I get some original live action on the tube for a change.

So at least you have something (violence, destruction, riot) on TV to liven up your usual boring evenings.

Cool, at least you admit to putting words into people's mouths.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: roadgravel

originally posted by: underwerks

originally posted by: roadgravel
It should be legal to shoot a drug dealer and leave a throw down gun. Gotta clean up the streets.

Attitudes like this are the reason things are the way they are now.

Exactly...

I changing to the don't give a crap side. You get killed by police, though break.

You know what, I don't even fault you for that. If you aren't in the streets, there's no reason for me to think you should understand what's going on right now.

Just realize those people you don't care about getting shot are living, breathing feeling people the same as you.
f@$k 'me.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

Oh no, don't make me # myself!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join