It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Looks like the Left will be destroying St. Louis tonight

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:36 PM
link   
The pay people to protest movement seems to be losing momentum.
edit on 2017-09-15T22:38:01-05:002201715America/Chicago9 by c2oden because: cuz

link   
a reply to: liejunkie01

My ignorance on the topic?

Sure ... I've just provided the same evidence that the judge covered in their report.

You do you boo. Always good to hear from a fan.

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: Gryphon66

a reply to: Gryphon66

Lol, why should I feel bad for people who are looking for trouble?

These animals are protesting high end hoods breaking windows and I should be sad or upset when the cops knock them around, yea, not happening.

Animals eh?

Keep talking.

Yup, animals, does that make me a racist?

Yes, yes it does!

After all what do you have against lions, tigers bears and puppies?!?!?!
How dare you compare these a$$hats to such awesome creatures!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:39 PM
link   

OH brother, can you lay it any thicker?

I'm sure you have never called any of your fellow man an animal or worse, right?

Did I use the word excited?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

You see what I mean. I mean, the actual facts lead to the cop being the only one in possession of it. Which is why you aren't supposed to get your DNA on sh*t when your a cop handling evidence. That's the rule.

To your knowledge, would it be SOP in these situations for the officer that just administered lethal force to process the vehicle themselves? Obviously without gloves?

I have no idea. I mean I know for a fact, that I won't get into, that some cops are outright f*cking criminal monsters. But I also know for a fact that some aren't. In fact, I'd even say that Most are doing the right thing and are good courageous men. I think. It's hard to say now though. I'm used to cops from a generation or so ago. But I think most are still good people.

But those bad ones are really f*cking bad. Abusive, hateful, sometimes addicts, etc. Just bad Mofo's. But they're all just people like anyone else. So it's to be expected to some degree. I don't always get why the bad ones are allowed to stay cops though.

But I had family in Law Enforcement and they weren't like that at all. So I can't say cops are all bad. They aren't. But the bad ones just leave a lasting impression on everyone.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: c2oden

Apparently they are not getting paid enough.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:42 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

So I guess the witnesses who testified to the Grand Jury he resisted arrest were lying racists right? When the first cop reached for him saying he was under arrest Garner slapped his hand away. Once you do that, cops are trained to use overwhelming force so any normal, rational person understands it's useless to resist further. The only thing they did wrong was the choke hold, which again was simply against policy not illegal, and didn't cause any damage to his airway. It wasn't murder. Don't resist arrest if you have asthma and heart disease.

link   

OH brother, can you lay it any thicker?

I'm sure you have never called any of your fellow man an animal or worse, right?

Did I use the word excited?

No, actually you said:

Yup and they chose to be their, so no feelings one way or the other but at least I get some original live action on the tube for a change.

So at least you have something (violence, destruction, riot) on TV to liven up your usual boring evenings.

edit on 15-9-2017 by Gryphon66 because: Format

link   

And let's not forget the crime at stake in that case ... selling individual cigarettes.

Yeah. Which he wasn't even doing that day. That was just what he was known for doing.

That day, he wasn't even doing that.

That one shocked me more than all the rest. Except maybe the kid at the park with the toy gun that they shot. That was pretty bad too.

link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: Tempter

www.youtube.com...

Thank you, sir.

Wow, those are EXACTLY the type of people I expected to see.

link   
Nice to see the left is again showing the standup pillars of their community we all know they are.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Nice to see the left is again showing the standup pillars of their community we all know they are.

Is there a reason you need to politicize a travesty like this?

Jesus.

link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl

Nice to see the right is again spouting their usual nonsense.

link   

And let's not forget the crime at stake in that case ... selling individual cigarettes.

The cops don't make the laws. The city had been cracking down on it and they were told to arrest everyone they found doing it. The problem is Eric Garner, knowing fights could kill him because of his medical condition, thought his "right" to sell loosies was worth his life apparently. The cops had no idea their actions would lead to his death, that's why it's not murder. It's an awful case for your cause.

link   
Three live streams are offline. Fox 10 is still on. Any other links?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: c2oden

Apparently they are not getting paid enough.

Apparently.
Sometimes the money ain't worth it.

link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Yeah. Which he wasn't even doing that day. That was just what he was known for doing.

That day, he wasn't even doing that.

That one shocked me more than all the rest. Except maybe the kid at the park with the toy gun that they shot. That was pretty bad too.

Yeah, I know. They've got to keep society safe from all these maddog cigarette vendors.

link   
The Fox10 Stream is not live and is footage from earlier in the evening.
I am following these streams: www.pscp.tv... and www.pscp.tv...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:46 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

I don't have a cause, friend, unlike you.

You think a man deserved to die because he was known to have done something that he wasn't doing that day.

Forget the armchair adjudication ... get to the bare bones: that death to you was a good death, right?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:47 PM
link   
a reply to: face23785

So a cop grabs you saying your under arrest when you're not doing anything and you pull your hand away and that means it's open season to do whatever they want to you???

I don't think so.

We are free people. Being attacked by anyone shouldn't be simply allowed like that.

Pulling away from cops grabbing you for no reason is a normal reaction and shouldn't come with a death sentence.

I mean, you're a free person on this earth like everyone else too ya know. That used to mean something and used to be respected a bit more especially by Law Enforcement. Cops are acting like gangsters not representations of what Justice is.

new topics

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join