It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Korea scam

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
a reply to: Alien Abduct

We are officially still at war with NK.

Crap, Truce was signed and agreed to by both sids. Mostly a defensive move on the part of the US who was getting relentlessly pushed south by massive Chinese intervention to protect their assets in the region.

Because US invaded Korea at Inchon, seeking to occupy the whole peninsula, emplacing troops and bases right on the Chinese border. Again what Korea is really about is containing and isolating China. But again (like Vietnam too) stupid US, push our weight around, bullying the world school yard, thinking they can dominate the Globe.

But talk like you about stopping evil dictators and WMD. Don't even preclude you can sell me that crap over and over, how dumb do you think the world is?

You should wake up and smell the stench of death around you.

An armistice isn't a peace treaty. So, yes we are still technically still at war.

...You again failed to answer my questions.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

An armistice isn't a peace treaty. So, yes we are still technically still at war.

US sued for peace because they were getting their arse kicked.

They begged to stop shooting because they were losing. Its a neat trick, dividing the country and pretending to not be at war, until later.

Yankee go home. You're not in America, this is not your country. If you persist, the world will rise up and defeat you just like all empires before it.

Technically speaking...

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 04:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

US sued for peace because they were getting their arse kicked.

They begged to stop shooting because they were losing. Its a neat trick, dividing the country and pretending to not be at war, until later.

Yankee go home. You're not in America, this is not your country. If you persist, the world will rise up and defeat you just like all empires before it.

Technically speaking...

You still failed to answer any of my questions. This conversation is terminated.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Your questions lead to your own conclusions, nor playing that game either.

posted on Sep, 22 2017 @ 10:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I find it suspicious that such a small and vulnerable country continues to taunt the world.

Fly missile tests over Japan .. really?

Would a small and vulnerable country really do that? Is that smart?

-----

What if under-the-table deals have been made between North Korea and the secret government which includes the Western World and Japan?

How much money in defense expenditure can be justified with such a threat? .. Billions? Trillions of dollars?

I thinks so.

I even find suspicious a similar situation in the past, when Japan engaged in the Pacific Wars against Western territories during World War 2.

Would a small and vulnerable country really strike against Western territories all throughout the Pacific (knowing their end)?

I highly doubt it.

I also find it suspicious that Emperor Hirohito wears Western garments and badges of honor:

As have emperors that preceded them.

.. and have had good relations with the West in the past:

-----

OK - If you are right - it is all part of History as conspiracy - I sometimes think it has been a conspiracy since Cain slew Able.

But let's say you are wrong.........

Then what we have happening here is Communism's last stand - An insignificant nobody who has effectively stood up
to the whole world and especially the West and the United States.

Time and time again I've heard maybe three US Presisents say they will not allow North Korea to develop nuclear capability,
- And time and time again I've been watching NK getting stronger and, yes, it already has nuclear capability, and how
big an arsenal it has is open to debate.

So what are they [we] wating for? - Why not sign an armistice now and admit that North Korea has won?

Why let it develop into a nuclear holocaust becuase you are scared of a tiny nation that stands up to you?

But then again and again, maybe you are right, mabe it is a conspiracy - I just can't understand its meaning

- Unless that old conspiracy about 'them' wantiing to reduce the world's population so it's more manageable
is true

edit on 22-9-2017 by AlienView because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
There is no secret deal with the West. North Korea knows that it can do what it wants with impunity, so long as it has Seoul in its sights.

The Western World knows that as soon as anyone invades North Korea, Seoul will be attacked with rockets, missiles, mortars and more. Hundreds of thousands of people would die indiscriminately.

The complete destruction of South Korea is North Korea's biggest and ONLY bargaining chip.
edit on 23-9-2017 by babybunnies because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 06:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: babybunnies
There is no secret deal with the West. North Korea knows that it can do what it wants with impunity, so long as it has Seoul in its sights.

The Western World knows that as soon as anyone invades North Korea, Seoul will be attacked with rockets, missiles, mortars and more. Hundreds of thousands of people would die indiscriminately.

The complete destruction of South Korea is North Korea's biggest and ONLY bargaining chip.

The people are Korean, on both sides of an imaginary line that makes no sense. Except to those who want the line, to create all sorts of conflicts, and death.

North Koreans and South Koreans are not enemies. They are one, and the same, people.

A ruler wants a war, and fools everyone else to die for a slimy coward. That's war, in a nutshell.

All of us should know that, but it never gets through to many people, and probably never will. Sad.

There has never been a war among nations, that wasn't created by the rulers.

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 08:38 PM
link   
The Dutch government has now joined forces with the Vatican and the EU to attempt to create a war between the US and North Korea using provocations and other orchestrated events. The desperation of the Vatican grows on a daily basis considering their inability to initiate its crusade.
edit on 15-1-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:40 PM
link   
My opinions
The US whether under Trump or anyone else does not care in the least about South Korea. Well they might care about the cheap labor that builds auto parts to undermine US Labor. BUT only barely.

North Korea is failing because of al the sanctum placed against primarily by the USA that is backed up by the UN. Though from tim the UN does grow balls. BUT the USA eventually make clear it will cut off all funding. Though I am an American clearly after 2000 the USA began to a threat to world peace.

The USA wants an non communist country at China back door. This is another reason besides minerals that we are Afghanistan.

I was station in Korea along the DMZ in 1981/82. It is my understand back then South Korea was open to unify with North Korea and was even will to allow it to remain Communist politically. I believe then either the south Korea president shot himself or a CIA agent shot him and tried to claim it was suicide. IT is my understanding that US told south Korea it would NEVER tolerate it allow communist government. IT is believed that without the US Military sharing South Korea bases China would invade in a nano second.

Whatever problems North Korea may really have it main concern is the sanctions imposed primarily by the USA. WITHOUT lifting those it does not amber what North Korea does it will almost always be in the dark. China has no reason to take any action or steps to help North Korea. Though communist also they have nothing to gain by making North Korea self sufficient.

It would not surprise me if what we NOW call the Shadow Government that was upset with FDR had attempted to work out some type of deal with Japan prior to war.

[SNIPPED]
Noppie
www.angrydogpress.com
edit on 1.20.2018 by Kandinsky because: Removed holocaust comments

posted on Jan, 15 2018 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Dennis Rodman and all the fake weapons, rockets, etc are the give-away they're (since 1960s) a puppet proxy patsy of NWO, a 'token' commie resistance to distract from the real only country left untoppled and unassimilated into world bank/governance/religion/etc: IRAN

will be interesting in coming years how China & Russia are dealt with ultimately, though.

Ultimately NK will be used to by US to 'nuke itself'.. literally. Via proxy as usual.

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:00 PM
link   
What if in the middle of Japs govt agitation, the country to strike Japanese ABM installations were to be China rather than Russia ? What if the Chinese military will obliterate ABM installations in Japan ?

What makes the west and the imperialist Japanese still think that they can have a sino-russian split ?

Here's the answer to all above questions : The eurobozos would immediately get out of their renewed mental insanity trip, and if the US helps the japs, they would be militarily defeated AGAIN!

posted on Jan, 16 2018 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: NightFlight

I just can't conceive that Dennis Rodman was a go between for hydrogen bomb tests.

Rodman dressed like a woman...
I imagine Rodman played the belly-dancer role for little Kimmie?

His interviews always amounted to; "He's my buddy."

Also it's not lawful for a citizen to engage in foreign politics?

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 01:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Noppie
My opinions
The US whether under Trump or anyone else does not care in the least about South Korea. Well they might care about the cheap labor that builds auto parts to undermine US Labor. BUT only barely.

North Korea is failing because of al the sanctum placed against primarily by the USA that is backed up by the UN. Though from tim the UN does grow balls. BUT the USA eventually make clear it will cut off all funding. Though I am an American clearly after 2000 the USA began to a threat to world peace.

The USA wants an non communist country at China back door. This is another reason besides minerals that we are Afghanistan.

I was station in Korea along the DMZ in 1981/82. It is my understand back then South Korea was open to unify with North Korea and was even will to allow it to remain Communist politically. I believe then either the south Korea president shot himself or a CIA agent shot him and tried to claim it was suicide. IT is my understanding that US told south Korea it would NEVER tolerate it allow communist government. IT is believed that without the US Military sharing South Korea bases China would invade in a nano second.

Whatever problems North Korea may really have it main concern is the sanctions imposed primarily by the USA. WITHOUT lifting those it does not amber what North Korea does it will almost always be in the dark. China has no reason to take any action or steps to help North Korea. Though communist also they have nothing to gain by making North Korea self sufficient.

It would not surprise me if what we NOW call the Shadow Government that was upset with FDR had attempted to work out some type of deal with Japan prior to war.

[SNIPPED]

Noppie
www.angrydogpress.com

All Koreans/Vietnamese just want to live peacefully, as before, in one country, together.

These people have been split into two sides - by French, Brit, US, USSR, etc. invaders, weapons, political tampering.

People simply want to live a good life, in peace, with family - in every country, around the world.

It is our so-called 'leaders' who want us to kill, or be killed, for nothing at all.

Which brings up the TRUTH about Communism, Fascism, and all other dictatorships....

A war cannot happen if people are allowed to talk and associate freely to one another.

It is ignorance of one another that allows war to flourish.

To protect freedom in America, DOES NOT MEAN shelling the s^&(^ out of people in other countries, who all want to live in peace, just like every American does.

These people would love to tell Americans they are not evil people who want war, but they can't speak a word. Since they are in a country that doesn't allow it.

edit on 1.20.2018 by Kandinsky because: Snipped quote of removed post

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:10 AM
link   
To any sane individual it should be obvious that NK is nothing but a satellite of TPTB to justify arming up on a mass scale. Everything about NK is fake to eyes that can see.

posted on Jan, 20 2018 @ 02:28 AM
link   
It's not fake unless the one voice mass media tells us it's fake!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:23 PM
link   
EU and EU royals' attempts at promoting and sparking a war between the US and North Korea, don't stand anymore even the test of laughter in TV and other media. It simply reached the ridiculous. There will be no concession done in regard to the nuclear status of North Korea and the deterrent against any aggression will increase steadily until necessary to avert any EU orchestrated colonialist aggression.

No gulf of tonkin would have been possible if Vietnam could wipe out most of US cities. The EU wouldn't have assassinated Kennedy, just to run LBJ like a puppet into a suicidal war!

posted on Feb, 26 2018 @ 11:35 PM
link   
This thread makes a good point. Probably why the puppet regime is allowed to stay. It's sows threats once and while to keep the boogey man alive when needed. Though with all the torture, starvation and more claims-which seem true- coming out of the country, you don't see the US wanting to take them out, such as with Qaddafi(then again in this case if HRC was in office, maybe so).
edit on 26-2-2018 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2018 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Between 2007 and 2010, the EU has pulled off one of its tricks against Iran, that delayed the pacification process!
The EU came up with the so called Nuclear Deal, which contrary to its name is a deal made up of various points that are aimed not against nuclear weapons, but against nuclear energy, nuclear medical materials and military missile capabilities.

The purpose of the EU's deal was to delay Iran's ability to produce a credible deterrent against US aircraft carriers to buy some time and prepare for the war, rather than avoiding the war. So weaken the military forces of Iran for a few more years and then make sure that US carriers in the PERSIAN gulf would be able to strike with impunity by 2009 - 2010.

Luckily, the Obama administration avoided that war with its change in doctrine, while the EU (especially the UK) was working at its hardest to make sure that the war happened. That conflict is now impossible because every carrier in the gulf or in range to launch strikes against Iran would be promptly blown up by Iranian missiles (The Penthagon knows that very well)

Should we now allow to repeat the same # in Korea, to prolong this ongoing idiotic confrontation ?
NOPE! No EU brokered deal that would guarantee military imbalance! Deterrence from the North leads to a more reasonable situation in the South.
edit on 8-3-2018 by Flanker86 because: c

posted on Oct, 1 2019 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Toy Tankers

Kim fatty fat

Dennis Rodman

And this puppet state forever launching fireworks as missiles over Japan

Obvious puppet show, people!

posted on Oct, 16 2019 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Preserve 'YELLOWPERIL' threat as a static proxy;

Distracts public from wherever currently bombing, keeps em terrified of Asia & commies.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join