It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The North Korea scam

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:31 PM
link   
I find it suspicious that such a small and vulnerable country continues to taunt the world.

Fly missile tests over Japan .. really?

Would a small and vulnerable country really do that? Is that smart?

-----

What if under-the-table deals have been made between North Korea and the secret government which includes the Western World and Japan?

How much money in defense expenditure can be justified with such a threat? .. Billions? Trillions of dollars?

I thinks so.

I even find suspicious a similar situation in the past, when Japan engaged in the Pacific Wars against Western territories during World War 2.

Would a small and vulnerable country really strike against Western territories all throughout the Pacific (knowing their end)?

I highly doubt it.

I also find it suspicious that Emperor Hirohito wears Western garments and badges of honor:

As have emperors that preceded them.

.. and have had good relations with the West in the past:

-----

Emperor Meiji meeting with Western counterparts

edit on 15-9-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:37 PM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

No, it is cause their "leader" is "crazy".

Time to spread (profitable) freedom, I guess.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

I agree with your assessment, there is something that just does not add up, well other than justifying a larger military budget.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
So is this just an opinion piece or do you have any evidence to back your statements?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

Only a hunch.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   

I find it suspicious that such a small and vulnerable country continues to taunt the world.

Like Chicken Little, except its our world that is taunting him to act brazenly.

After all his whole country is at risk, while we sit safe behind our keyboards, egging him on.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Your hunch seems to forget that not every human is rational and "smart."

As to the manner of dress: American colonists wore pretty much identical clothing to their English counterparts. I feel like there was a spat or two between the Americans and English.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   
Vunerable? Are you kidding? Doesn't matter what we think of them, but I'm pretty sure they think they are on top of the world atm.
They have the big boy toys now and are ready to go on parade or whatever.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Most war is a scam.

WW2 and 1 were both scams as was the Korean war, vietnam, Desert storm. Etc.

It's all a scam so a few can hold onto power and not have the structure change.

None of these despots that rule countries would have any power if people would just stop listening to them, period.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Western clothes and Japan...Japan was not stupid nor their emperor ... They saw what western fire power and cannons could do on a battle field. So they opted to purchase and get trained by western forces in the art of warfare. Yes there were those who violently opposed such a change but so what, they lost out in the whole modernization thing. youtu.be...

Amazing how history is softened and rewritten given time.. Reference; ask any old Chinese about Japan's conquest of their country and how the few slaughtered millions due to superior firepower.

Fast forward to today. North Korea ... It is not the size but the will that matters in this high tech age.
youtu.be...
After watching what happens to non nuclear countries regardless of the size of their armies N.K. figures if they have nukes and show a willingness and capability to use them then that may be enough to keep the barbarians outside their gates.

Now I am not saying the dogs of war will not bark at anything that will draw attention and bring food (money) to their organizations... At least unlike Libya and Iraq, N.K. has threatened weekly if not daily to attack Japan, Guam, and the US. They are small but so is a black widow spider.

edit on 727thk17 by 727Sky because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   
a reply to: 727Sky

How many have they attacked?

How many lives have we destroyed as America in our conquest?

Oh yeah, we have God on our side to make us feel better when maiming and killing.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Their leader believes himself to be a god, buying into his, his father's, and his grandfather's bullsnip. "Smart" and "Kim Jong anything" probably don't ever belong in the same sentence.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
Its my understanding that the US has a new type of hydrogen bomb and we need to test it. Thinking out of the box here a little, what if the US is paying Lil Kim to act crazy and test a hydrogen bomb for us? Why not? Stranger things have happened...

I just can't conceive that Dennis Rodman was a go between for hydrogen bomb tests. That would stretch the imagination a little too much. But... you never know.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: seasonal

No, it is cause their "leader" is "crazy".

Time to spread (profitable) freedom, I guess.

Throughout history, both sides have always demonized the other side in order for the masses to follow their leaders
"The "Barbarians" at the gate springs to mind.

Saddam the Madman
Kim the Lunatic

One thing I will agree with Trump on
Kim is smart in that he saw what happened to the previous countries that the PNAC Globalists attacked and knew he was next and accelerated his nuclear ambitions. It appears to be working so far.

Too many warmongers in this country
We really to need to pull back our troops and bases are start minding our own business... and the PNAC Globalists need to be thrown out of this country!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Their leader believes himself to be a god, buying into his, his father's, and his grandfather's bullsnip. "Smart" and "Kim Jong anything" probably don't ever belong in the same sentence.

Our pedophile leaders are no saints either
Financial Corruption, Insider Trading, Crony Capitalism, yea, I support our country but not our government and it is the PNAC infested government that is causing all the problems

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

How many have they attacked?

How many lives have we destroyed as America in our conquest?

Oh yeah, we have God on our side to make us feel better when maiming and killing.

You might want to tone it down Tiger and use you brain or your reading comprehension. I never said they attacked anyone even though I guess you forgot about the Korean war and their invasion of the south probably before you were born..

They are trying to protect their miserable country the only way they know how with the only game plan they can come up with if the present regime wants to survive..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   

How is the invasion of South Korea any of the United States problem? Why was it then..why is it now?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

You seem to be scattergunning on this. Applying as many negative slags against America's leaders doesn't change this argument in any way. The west has the vote as well as checks and balances which absolutely see those proven to participate in most of the putridity you listed removed from office and even sent to prison. NorK doesn't have either... the Kim lineage can do whatever they want and anyone within their borders who grumbles over it gets double tapped with a couple 5.45 mm rounds to the head.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: SR1TX

How is the invasion of South Korea any of the United States problem? Why was it then..why is it now?

They have been a loyal ally to the US since the country formed after WW2. They were very important during the Cold War as a close location to the USSR for US base resources, and when the Cold War ended, we maintained our friendship with them largely in part to Kim Jong Il's dictatorship and threatening of the world. The initial military compact that saw the US assisting the Republic of Korea was born from a UN resolution supporting them against the invasion of North Korea.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat

--

I find it highly suspicious that Anthony Hopkins appears to be in this photo.

If it's an under the table setup, then they've got us all Hoodwinked.

edit on 15-9-2017 by ADSE255 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join