It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Half of 18-34 year olds would give up the right to vote, in exchange for no student loan debt

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
Completing my Bachelors with zero debt, will complete my masters with Zero debt the options are there but people do not want to work for it anymore, they want "free" money.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

Credit is cool.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You can pay $0/mo. on an IBR plan if you DO work and make a considerable amount of money, too, if you have several dependents. How do I know this? Because I'm on an IBR plan and have 4 dependents and pay $0 even though I make a reasonable amount of money.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: riiver
a reply to: MotherMayEye

You can pay $0/mo. on an IBR plan if you DO work and make a considerable amount of money, too, if you have several dependents. How do I know this? Because I'm on an IBR plan and have 4 dependents and pay $0 even though I make a reasonable amount of money.

Ah, interesting info there, riiver!

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Perhaps the students might like to investigate the defence that they can't be asked to pay money for their education when there is no real money in existance. All there is fiat currency and treasury notes.

A number of counitres with historial and legal connections to Britan have laws that say debts can only be paid in gold and silver bullion. Australia is one such country as is Canada also I thik. if such a law exists in the US then there is an avenue for them to explore.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

Following that logic, then why should anyone pay for anything?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Or a 'SUCKER "sign depending on your course choices...The AIC group was like that...no work, LOTS of grads.
The arts always WILL suck.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

Following that logic, then why should anyone pay for anything?

Perhas they should starting with small amounts, learning and refining the techniques used to win cases in court and then go straight into the big costs and work down.

Good idea for fighting back agaisnt the system ya reckon?

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
I think the USA would be better if if the 18-34 year olds didn't vote at all.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

So you're saying you shouldn't be paid for the work you do?

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join