It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defeating NK is simple, Expose the Fat man !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
(post by growler removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler
admitted to rape

All you have in your life, after all the money and influence, is your word.

When you purposefully misrepresent things, you have nothing. Why would anyone listen to anything you say and take it serious? Principles should come far before partisanship

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: luke1212
a reply to: scubagravy

i'm sure they know some of what goes on, south korea use to shoot info over into NK. now i'm not a fan of NK but i think going by your ideas, if they saw what was going on in the rest of the world, they wouldn't want to leave. wars in the middle east U.S.A. got there hand in the jar of honey every where they can find it. the world would look insane to them. just a thought.

I am thinking they wouldn't all navigate immediately to ATS. They would see adverts for wendys and japan hosting anime conventions, they would see huge soccer games and k-pop music videos...people with crazy hair and even crazier clothes. They would see the coolness of society that you have become blind to I guess. Yeah, they would also see trouble here and there, but the world is actually at peace at the moment. No huge wars anywhere, no global starvation, the world is good.

When you disproportionately fixate on something, its influence clouds your judgment. I recommend going out this weekend and hit the parks, perhaps the pubs, go bowling, etc...spend some time away from the *programming* that is jading your views of what is going on today

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
a reply to: kurthall

They block our sites, so that the people cant access the truth.

And we do the same to theirs.

Because altruistic & honourable reasons.

No, really, we dont.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:51 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

Why I phones?

Look, the culture would be 3/4 turning them in to the government. 1/4 killed or sent to camps with thier families.

I amazed by people that think n.korea is developed country in which people with opinions can live, thrive and use cellular devices like westerners.

Defending the n
Korea regime is flat out uneducated on facts and history.

Mg

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   
a reply to: missed_gear

The part being left out was using balloons and other methods to provide free wifi to N. Korea.

We know outside information gets into N. Korea based on how draconian their laws are for listening to or watching it. Reminds me of the methods the Nazis used to be honest. Listening to western broadcasts were illegal and punishable by death in Nazi Germany as well.

The key though is people still did it, regardless of the consequences for being caught. The same holds for North Korea. Except in N. Koreas case the outside information is a lot more dangerous to Un than Hitler.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

What if I'm right? And everything is bullsh*t?

What if you are not? Other than your obvious hate or perhaps just great mistrust of MSM (and this would be MSM worldwide, the U.S. is not the only country to report the same things about NK), what proof do you have that is is all bullsh*t? The people who visit and have a guided tour. The arrests. The dead American because he had the gall to perhaps steal a small piece of cloth from a wall in a hotel. The defections. The documentaries. There are plenty of reasons to say.. it is all true. What proof do you have it is all a fairy tale?

By your count, there should be at LEAST one defector (since it's not a fairy tale that you can't voluntarily leave the country), who has nothing but happy stories about NK. Where are those people? Is the satellite photo showing the sad lack of power in NK also fake? The photos of near starving soldiers being shipped off to a hospital for malnutrition?

While it's a mistake to utterly question your government or MSM anywhere.. everyone has an agenda after all.. it's also unwise to simply disbelieve everything you hear on principle. The MSM often gets a lot of news right. Biased.. slanted towards an agenda, sure.. but still, the accurate story with embellishment. I've yet to hear a single story about how glorious and great NK is.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
What exactly have you heard about Kim Yong-Un that didn't come from our very own Propaganda Ministry?

Tell me some stories that don't come from NK Defectors South Korean actors?

Oh he killed his own uncle with a pack of rabid dogs did he?

Please.

Hey genius, how about you go Google "North Korea from space"?

North Korea has 25 million people living there. 25 million. Meanwhile S Korea has 50 million which looks like 6 billion from space when next to N Korea.

He's starving his country and if that isn't the most simple proof you're really NOT a genius.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join