It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Defeating NK is simple, Expose the Fat man !

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Could it be as easy as this ?

Simply drop 25 million iphones over NK set up with free wifi and satellites and let the magic happen ?

Once the people of NK see what is going on on the outside their tight nipped walls they'll realise how bad their leader really is.

They may turn on him...Mutiny.

Jocko Willink

As strange and crazy as it sounds, it just bloody may work

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   
What exactly have you heard about Kim Yong-Un that didn't come from our very own Propaganda Ministry?

Tell me some stories that don't come from NK Defectors South Korean actors?

Oh he killed his own uncle with a pack of rabid dogs did he?

Please.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: scubagravy
Could it be as easy as this ?

Simply drop 25 million iphones over NK set up with free wifi and satellites and let the magic happen ?

Once the people of NK see what is going on on the outside their tight nipped walls they'll realise how bad their leader really is.

They may turn on him...Mutiny.

Jocko Willink

As strange and crazy as it sounds, it just bloody may work

The Wifi, there is limited, and the people would have to use their cell towers. The internet in NKorea is not what we have here. So no, it would not work. They block our sites, so that the people cant access the truth.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

They block our sites, so that the people cant access the truth.

And we do the same to theirs.

Because altruistic & honourable reasons.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Sounds like you may be tainted by the machine just as much.....

These people are trapped, this is just an idea for the people of NK to see the outside world without the mass death, missiles and bombs.

Have you any ideas ?

Do you think the people of NK have Equality ? or Equity for that matter ?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

We have 6 major corps control almost all of what we see hear or read. We get info/news through a strictly controlled for profit system that encourages boundaries not be crossed.

theeconomiccollapseblog.com...

edit on 15-9-2017 by seasonal because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
a reply to: scubagravy

I'm not tainted... KYU could have a heart attack this very minute and I couldn't care less...

We have actual Warlords mass murdering people in Africa and South America...
We have the Saudi abomination spreading Wahhabism across the 4 corners of the Flat Earth...
We have Israel breaking more than 90 UN resolutions as well as denying access to their big old pile of WMDs...

No the problem people is KYU, for some reason or another...
Never mind that we cannot verify a thing we say about him...

Just trust us, like you did with Iraq and Syria and Libya and Afghanistan...

Tainted by the machine? Not in the slightest.
Raging against it is more apt.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

You may be right about the rest of the world in your post, but who is currently firing test missiles and threatening everyone at this very moment ?

Try answering my OP without cranking over your very own propaganda machine their bud.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

Not that easy.

In Germany in 1936(?) radio sets were made available to millions of households, work shops, stores and schools.

Only thing was they were purposely designed with built in limitations, receiving only the state sponsored radio frequencies.

Only official 'programing' is allowed in Totalitarian states. Same here in this country.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Ok I'll answer your OP...

It wouldn't work.
For a myriad of reasons...

One being that NKoreans love Dear Leader...

Have you seen their presentations?
Have you seen how they fall to their knees over him like young females used to do at Michael Jackson concerts?

Two, they probably wouldn't even be able to receive our propaganda news sites in the area to begin with.

Three?
How about uncertainty?

What if I'm right? And everything is bullsh*t?

All you've done then is drop 25 million iPhones onto an awaiting crowd who would then spend the next few days laughing their asses off at all these fairy tales our government's concoct.

Yes, he is testing missiles. No doubt about it.

So has every other nation. Ever. Since the inception of missiles.

So really, what's he done wrong?
edit on 15-9-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
What exactly have you heard about Kim Yong-Un that didn't come from our very own Propaganda Ministry?

Please.

Uh, really? Why don't you read some of the stories from people who have been able to get out of NKorea. Seriously.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Well sir, you have just become my favourite member, i could follow your posts and threads around all day because you bloody know everything....

We shall call him NEO, for he is the chosen one.

Well done...

From the source in the OP if you actually looked at it before barfing all over this thread:

“Kim Jong-un understands that as soon as society is open and North Korean people realise what they’re missing, Kim’s regime is unsustainable, and it’s going to be overthrown,” Yun Sun, of think tank The Stimson Center, said.

edit on 15/9/2017 by scubagravy because: Just praising the chosen one who has that much knowledge and conviction that we could close all memberships except one and make this the Hazardous1408 show !

edit on 15/9/2017 by scubagravy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

a reply to: kurthall

They block our sites, so that the people cant access the truth.

And we do the same to theirs.

Because altruistic & honourable reasons.

The US doesn't, can't say about the UK however. In fact, the US is the hosting location for one of the primary English/Korean pro-DRPK websites out there. www.nknews.org...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Please.

Funny how we as a people are free to travel, even TO North Korea, yet their citizens are killed if they try and leave.

That single fact alone tells me volumes about what kind of a leader he is.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Please.

Well, thank god we got you here to be able to judge what is and isn't fake.
I am sure North Koreans will back you up here...

...odd...wonder why we aren't hearing from them on the internet...oh right, because they are isolated and blocked country.
Stick that in your "fake news" hat and stir...the place is a s--thole and you are defending the indefensible.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: nightbringr

Please.

Funny how we as a people are free to travel, even TO North Korea, yet their citizens are killed if they try and leave.

That single fact alone tells me volumes about what kind of a leader he is.

Yes, but don't worry..some western edgelord knows better..he knows the secrets of how its all a lie, NK is a great country that just for some reason chooses to keep their lights off at night for conservation, and umm...they collectively decided to not use the internet or travel because of umm....traditional values or something.
Its the rest of the world thats lying.

I swear, we need a gofundme to get these people airline tickets to their Mecca

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

All you've done then is drop 25 million iPhones onto an awaiting crowd who would then spend the next few days laughing their asses off at all these fairy tales our government's concoct.

Sure, until the battery runs out and they can't recharge the phones anyhow...you know...because of the minor no power issue.

I am sure vision is just propaganda though.

So really, what's he done wrong?

Nothing at all..he is a fantastic human.
We are planning on taking him to the zoo

I heard he likes Seals

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Theres a thread already on this im sure of it

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Thank you for your constructive input.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   

i'm sure they know some of what goes on, south korea use to shoot info over into NK. now i'm not a fan of NK but i think going by your ideas, if they saw what was going on in the rest of the world, they wouldn't want to leave. wars in the middle east U.S.A. got there hand in the jar of honey every where they can find it. the world would look insane to them. just a thought.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join