It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Angry Right-Wingers Turn On Trump, Burn Their 'Make America Great Again' Hats

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966
Some die hard Trump followers in here. They find it hard to believe this about other Trumpeteers but post anything regarding the Dems and it is taken as fact without hesitation.LOL

...and they'll use sources like Breitbart and Drudge, Fox news. Then complaint about fake news in other threads.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:56 PM
link   
Interesting to see some deniers here. Why is it not possible that some Trump supporters are unhappy with Trump now?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: thesaneone

I guess that means all those Antifa members are right wingers pretending to be left wingers.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Southern Guardian

Well, with the 5th terrorist attack in London this year, I see trumps 90 day ISIS plan he promised, is going about as well as the wall he wants built. Yeah don, you said anything and everything you could to get elected, now you seem to have forgotten a whole bunch of stuff you promised. I mean, you did say that you already had a MUCH, MUCH better plan than Obama care, So much better. You said ISIS would be wiped out in 90 days. These are the things that got you elected. The only thing trump does, is blame others.

I get sick of the trump supporters, with their, another promise kept BS.

edit on 15-9-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Everyone knows that the left loves burning rags.

link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian

Some die hard Trump followers in here. They find it hard to believe this about other Trumpeteers but post anything regarding the Dems and it is taken as fact without hesitation.LOL

...and they'll use sources like Breitbart and Drudge, Fox news. Then complaint about fake news in other threads.

When I hear Trump or his voters scream "fake news", I automatically think there is something to it.

"Fake News" is easier to scream rather than refute the story. LOL

link   

But but muh fake news!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I guess that means all those Antifa members are right wingers pretending to be left wingers.

How dare you use their logic against them.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   

I voted for Trump in the end, simply no real other viable choice. I support him not because of my vote but because he IS my president for 4 years and I want him to accomplish something in office to better America. Stonewalling him on issues I disagree with is simply stalemate. It stays the same...I want change!

I cannot foresee denigrating him until congress gets their act together and puts forth something effective that he actually vetoes. Until then, I will support him and wag my finger at Congress.

Edit add: after more research:

Nathan Simms seemed to have been a strong Rand Paul supporter starting in Nov 2015. 

Black Pillman i could not even find any real history on twitter. Lots of images...no twitter history available that I could find. 

Luis Withrow is apparently a teenager not able to vote aka attention seeking. 

I am not going to waste anymore of my Friday night looking into the remaining list...since it has been a waste of much time already. Fake and attention seeking proproganda. 

Prove me wrong and take on the remaining research. I am getting a glass of wine and making an awesome dinner...now.

edit on 9 15 2017 by CynConcepts because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Well, with the 5th terrorist attack in London this year, I see trumps 90 day ISIS plan he promised, is going about as well as the wall he wants built. Yeah don, you said anything and everything you could to get elected, now you seem to have forgotten a whole bunch of stuff you promised. I mean, you did say that you already had a MUCH, MUCH better plan than Obama care, So much better. You said ISIS would be wiped out in 90 days. These are the things that got you elected. The only thing trump does, is blame others.

I get sick of the trump supporters, with their, another promise kept BS.

The FBI and CIA are why we have not had an attack recently, and that has 0 to do with trump. His stupid travel ban that was supposed to be temporary, is doing 0 as well. Now he wants it extended. Oh, I am sorry trump, what exactly are you accomplishing with a travel ban that you had to have? Perhaps he just plans on never letting ANY of the banned in again.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Look at you guys all giddy over a non story.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:05 PM
link   

How dare you use their logic against them.

"I know what you mean, Blair. Trust is a hard thing to come by these days."
-- R.J. MacReady -- The Thing

link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Oh the irony.

link   

Have you come up with any proof yet that these are leftist actors Saneone?

But, you don't have any proof that they are Trump supporters either.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Yawn. I'm guessing I know more Trump voters than you or the huffandpuff post.

We aren't going anywhere. Did you think Dreamers were the big prize?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:06 PM
link   
How long will fake news last, 1 year, 2 years, 3 years, 4 years?
Will it ever stop?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   

When I hear Trump or his voters scream "fake news", I automatically think there is something to it.

"Fake News" is easier to scream rather than refute the story. LOL

Excellent comment. I'll use it. Thank you. Welcome to the asylum.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Of course it's possible.

It's also possible they are anti-Trump provocateurs.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

Yet watch you guys go crazy over Clinton saying something about white people not voting for her, even though Trump supporters constantly say it was the "forgotten" white male Americans who got him in.

Or any Dem saying anything. We all get giddy over non stories, it is just Trump supporters do it more often, stop hogging the giddy moments and let us have one.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Of course it's possible.

It's also possible they are anti-Trump provocateurs.

It's also possible that the Antifa is a bunch of right-wing provocateurs.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join