It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism, for Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism..LMAO

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

It would make her a racist,if she wasn't a racist why would she call him a racist name?,you liberals have a way of overlooking the truth,give it up,learn a trade work with your hands,because your mind is useless

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   

It's not proof of racism, but seeing everything in racial contexts when they don't exist is a sign of possible racism.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Isn't that the exact same argument the person you are calling a racist would use when confronted with the fact what they are claiming as proof whoever is racist is not proof???

"Well if we look at trumps entire history , obviously he is a racist.. "

It's the exact same flawed logic.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Isn't that the exact same argument the person you are calling a racist would use when confronted with the fact what they are claiming as proof whoever is racist is not proof???

"Well if we look at trumps entire history , obviously he is a racist.. "

It's the exact same flawed logic.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Oldtimer2

Because she is wrong, an idiot, misinformed, exc...

You name it there is a laundry list of things to call her that actually apply..

Racist just isn't one of them..

It's a bs deflection that means "now I don't have to discuss the actual issue.."

It's the exact same as a democrat using racists to win an argument..

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

No it's not. Trump is not viewing the world in a lens where everything is racist.

Doing so is a sign a person is racist. As I said it's not proof, it doesn't make her or anyone racist, but it's a sign of a problem and that problem is potentially that they are racist.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:43 AM
link   
He's racist. No he isn't. She's racist. No she isn't. Jeez. One thing is certain. This guy is definitely a racist.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

No it is not?!?!

You thinking everyone else is racist in no way means you think "one or more races is inherently superior to one or more races.."

there is NOTHING you can accuse one person of that proves your racist..

By definition you would have to accuse an entire race of being racist...

Even then being racist isn't really a genetic marker lol..

That is a world out look and a learned attribute.. not a genetic anomaly..

Racism is "all of them are born genetically worse."

Not "he called me a name that I don't think applies.."

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

She is not an idiot, on this, she is on point, being, one of the many facets of racism is one need not have personal hate for a certain group of folks... But used the concept of "race" to oppress others for political or financial gain..the Donald most definitely falls into this category.
One can also be a racists, who nonetheless, think ...damn that's fk-up and thus want to make changes, think LBJ.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

That is irrelevant..

I doubt he is a white supremacists personally, but either way . If he is 100% innocent. That still would not equal racism..

Racism is against a race. Not an individual.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Actually you are wrong. It can imply white people are defective and black people are superior, there is a black professor who holds that view and the first indicator of his racism is making everything about race.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   

"It can imply " almost anything some one wants it to..

Have you ever met someone who thought blacks were superior and should rule whites???

And the opinion that blacks are beaten up on is not the same thing.. in fact it's kinda the opposite and is admitting they are at the whim of white people..

As any group who only makes up 13% of the population would be.

I've seen people claim that black history has been erased and that the system is against them..

But never once have I heard some one call for the enslavmemt of whites, or a return to segregation..

Well never have I heard a black person say those things..

For CENTURIES even the science community agreed Africans were inferior. That is institutional racism like modern people could not even imagaine . I'm sure a big chunk of blacks started believing it as institutional as it was. . That doesn't exactly breed black supremacists, lol.

Some things don't have an even money counterpoint on the opposing side.

The right doesn't have eco terrorists, or illegal aliens or black welfare queens..

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

"It can imply " almost anything some one wants it to..

No, it can't. In context what it implies is very limited.

Have you ever met someone who thought blacks were superior and should rule whites???

Yes. Since moving to the south I have met a lot of racist black people. In fact at my job (biggest employer in the biggest city in the state) if you aren't black you won't advance in my unit.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join