It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism, for Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism..LMAO

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:50 PM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

My point is that you brought up his demographics, and I'm stating that his demographics fall in line with what we've seen in past elections. It's partisanship. I'm not convinced that a black man running for POTUS under the GOP would get a majority of the black vote in America... the Kept Voter perks run too deep.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:55 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

originally posted by: underwerks "You're racist for calling me a racist!" Only makes sense in the mind of a racist..

If you have to turn something around that many times to make sense of it, chances are it's BS. That being said, if the hood fits..

My point exactly. Thanks for the laugh
edit on 9152017 by Butterfinger because: format

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:57 PM
link   
she is just dumb

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrepid
a reply to: face23785

You're truly unaware aren't you? I didn't say they were all racist. All it takes is 1 in 10 that are and he loses. Calamine lotion. It's good for butt hurt I hear.

Side note. I'm through being nice to those that insult me. You want to grab the tiger by the tail you're going to get mauled.

You're truly unaware what you said aren't you? I'll remind you.

a reply to: burdman30ott6

If she was referring to his voting base she's not only not a racist she's right.

You can insult me all you want. You're still a bigot. Get out of your bubble and look at reality.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

My point is that you brought up his demographics, and I'm stating that his demographics fall in line with what we've seen in past elections. It's partisanship. I'm not convinced that a black man running for POTUS under the GOP would get a majority of the black vote in America... the Kept Voter perks run too deep.

Some people inherently see everything through lenses of color. You can't talk it out of them. MLK would be rolling over in his grave.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   

It's the Pit, so I'm going on an off topic flight here...

Intrepid isn't that, though. He's not a bigot, nor is he a rose colored glasses guy. While we disagree on this particular topic, I'm not going to sit silently while he's castigated and painted as something he isn't simply because we disagree on an issue.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: ganjoa
Since when is sports programming a commentary on political goings on?

This is exactly why ESPN is cratering at a speed that would make the Cassini space probe go, "Damn, slow down, chief!"

Sports fans are NOT looking for political commentary from the commentators.

It's the same reason why NFL ratings and game attendance have been way down the last couple of years. The whole "not standing for the national anthem" controversy has hurt them badly, because sports fans expect the games to be apolitical.
edit on 15-9-2017 by AndyFromMichigan because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: AndyFromMichigan
It's the same reason why NFL ratings and game attendance have been way down the last couple of years.

There are a multitude of reasons for that, including what you've mentioned. I think many are turned off by the changes Goodell has forced on the game, his personal power trip, and I'm sure the disturbing increase of and life altering affects of concussions have played a role in fans leaving. Politics is a part of the problem, but it doesn't tell the whole story.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

He should stop making bigoted comments then. I call em like I see em. He literally said you can look at Trump's crowd and tell they're racists. Doesn't get much more prejudiced than that.

Edit: I'll just leave this here:
Definition of bigot

a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices; especially one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

Making unfounded judgements debasing the character of an entire group of people because of the way they look is pretty textbook.
edit on 15 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15 9 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785
He literally said you can look at Trump's crowd and tell they're racists. Doesn't get much more prejudiced than that.

That's not at all what he said. He said you can look at Trump's voter base and tell they're mostly white, which is a statistical fact. I'm failing to see where he claimed the base is racist. My argument against this is that the demographics have little to do with Trump and are more associated with partisan Kept Voter practices. Why would minorities shift in sizeable numbers over to any GOP candidate when their preferred party coddles, panders, and pays them so well on the surface? It will take a POTUS successfully forcing these Kept Voters to stand on their own feet and experience the pride of self achievement and success to change those demographics.

FDR created this mess with Kept Voter handouts and promises of grandeur which were never fulfilled, but produced just enough freebies to keep people hoping. It's going to take a major assault on welfare, handouts, and pandering policies followed by a few years of self reliance to clean the mess up.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:29 PM
link   

That would only make sense if Hill had said Trump was white. That's not what she said, she said he's a white supremacist. Intrepid said

If she was referring to his voting base she's not only not a racist she's right.

So unless he didn't know what she said and simply made a mistake, he was calling Trump's base white supremacists with that statement.

Now, if he was talking about where she said Trump wouldn't have won if he wasn't white, that's still a bigoted statement because he's insinuating that his base only voted for him because he's white. That's making an unfounded smear on an entire demographic because they're mostly white people. No matter how you twist this around, that was a bigoted post. I know it's disturbing finding out someone has such prejudice in their heart, but it happens all the time.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: face23785

That would only make sense if Hill had said Trump was white. That's not what she said, she said he's a white supremacist. Intrepid said

So unless he didn't know what she said and simply made a mistake, he was calling Trump's base white supremacists with that statement.

Now, if he was talking about where she said Trump wouldn't have won if he wasn't white, that's still a bigoted statement because he's insinuating that his base only voted for him because he's white. That's making an unfounded smear on an entire demographic because they're mostly white people. No matter how you twist this around, that was a bigoted post. I know it's disturbing finding out someone has such prejudice in their heart, but it happens all the time.

I didn't say they were all racist. All it takes is 1 in 10 that are and he loses.

I know you didn't miss this, you quoted it above. Either you are obtuse, maybe intentionally so, or a liar.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

No that was you trying to back out of your asinine comment. Keep digging yourself a deeper hole. Even thinking 10% of them are racist is baseless. Time to man up and face reality. You've been spoon-fed that garbage so long you've started to believe it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:48 PM
link   

So now you know my intention huh? I think your display is showing everyone the closed mindedness of some Trump supporters. Thanks man. I couldn't have done this so easily.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

But that demographic is not a race...

All white people are not trump supporters..

So literally, never matter what she called trump supporters it CAN NOT be considered racist...

Racist is the belief all or one race is superior to one or more races..

You really can't see how silly it is to accuse some one of being racist for attacking trump supporters.. when trump supporters are not a race???

Is she right???

Hell no..

Is she racist???

I have no idea..

But you have to be addressing an entire race to be a racist.. not just trump supporters..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

But he is a racist, as I pointed out in a similar thread, he banned minorities from his buildings, for which he settled, his campaign and presidency appealed to racist with whom he find hard to disavow.
He pushed racial animosity to the brink when back in the 80ts concerning the NY 5, these guys sat in prison until DNA evidence set them free, asked about, if he regretted his part..he doubled down, now he and his ppl wanting someone's head for speaking the truth??.. Oh hell no!!.
Disclaimer: not everyone who supported Trump is racist:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

I never said he was a racist, I said he was a bigot. Look it up. It's not dependent on only stereotyping a race.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:04 PM
link   

I don't have to guess your intention, we can all see what you wrote. Let go of your prejudices man.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger

Hypocrisy, or maybe you cant see the forest for the trees?

Hypocrisy. Glad we could clear that up.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
I can't BE racist, I'm TOO misanthropic to be so specific.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join