It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism, for Falsely Accusing Someone of Racism..LMAO

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

I think it is obvious you just like to use an argument that is blantantly hypocritical.. lol

A perfect 10.0 in the mental gymnastics olympics lol.
edit on 15-9-2017 by JoshuaCox because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

'How people treat you is their Karma, how you react is yours' - Wayne Dyer.

I'm yet to meet someone who is not racist to one degree or another, myself included....and I've traveled, lived in, worked with and met many people from many countries in both hemispheres.

It's gotten so retarded that based on todays definition of the word, anyone who has ever laughed at a joke with racial overtones is a racist.

Mexico doesn't win Olympic medals because all the best runners, jumpers, and swimmers are in America.

you bloody racist you.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   

By the way, about 9 of your last twenty threads have to do with racism and the Civil War (over a hundred years ago).

None about millions of Americans being affected by real physical catastrophe.

Racism is a problem, and a special kind. As long as it's talked about, people will pick sides and some who were never part of the conversation will find themselves polarized. Eventually those who pick a side for whatever reason "free speech, concervatives history, it's not as bad as you think" will argue and in some cases go to the extreme.

Pick a new topic bud.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:54 AM
link   
a reply to: roadgravel

I think that is called free market capitalism isn't it lol..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's an affront to logic to think that, just because we are discussing this rather unimportant issue, we are ignoring other more important issues in the world.

Discussing this issue is putting it politely.

Look at all the threads in the past month, I'd be willing to bet its a quarter to a third of new threads.

Discussing would be a large thread, not hundreds of half baked opinion pieces with no supporting sources or new information.

Also we're assuming discussion being civil and intelligent.
edit on 15-9-2017 by CriticalStinker because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
a reply to: FHomerK

How is that definitive evidence she believes one or more races is superior to the others??

It's not..

It could mean she is wrong, ignorant, stupid , misinformed, a liar, a drama queen, a troll , exc..

How do you not realize you are doing EXACTLY what you are accusing her of?!?!?

If she is a racist for falsely accusing some one of being a racist.. then that means you are too..

It is a logical fallacy meant for stupid people.. maybe no different than the logical fallacy used by the person who initially falsely accused some one of racism..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Yep.

Just like all white people get accused of being racist because they were born a certain color.

And to keep to topic, this lady's past comments taken in context with her current statement makes her a full blown, bigoted, racist. Furthermore, she would not currently have a job if she was white and made similar statements about a brown person.

edit on 15-9-2017 by DrStevenBrule because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

Racism is believeing your race is inherently superior to one or more other races..

I'm not sure that matches the cases where people are more comfortable around something they find more familiar .

I don't think those 2 things inherently go together.

That's fair.. people constantly over use racism..

But that makes you stupid, wrong. Exc, not racist..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: DrStevenBrule

Racism is the belief one or more races are superior..

How is ANYONE accusing some one of being a racist saying "I believe all of that race are inferior."?

I don't know the chic , she could be horribly racist..

But her saying some one who is not a racist, is a racist. Is not AT ALL an example of that.

No way you got your doctorate and never took a debate or public speaking class to learn the list of logical fallacies..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey
a reply to: CriticalStinker

It's an affront to logic to think that, just because we are discussing this rather unimportant issue, we are ignoring other more important issues in the world.

Therein lays the undeniably true hypocrisy and one-dimensional thinking of these virtue signallers. I'm not holding my breath that the thought will penetrate them at any depth.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
"You're racist for calling me a racist!"

Only makes sense in the mind of a racist..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:24 AM
link   
a reply to: The GUT

Therein lays the undeniably true hypocrisy and one-dimensional thinking of these virtue signallers.

You mean sanity signallers.

Its been over a month, and the country is still just fine, no race war. Just a bunch of people acting like it's bigger than it is.

And the media cashes in on the sensationalized topic. Guess they got tires of Russia.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Except that is nothing resembling the definition of racism..

Racism: the belief that one or more race is superior or inferior to one or more races..

Playing the race card in no way matches that definition.. not in ANY dictionary..

You actually said what it is..

Ignorance..

Making a false claim makes you ignorant or a liar...

It does not mean you believe your race is superiour to other races..

That is what is called a logical fallacy.. one that would get someone laughed out of a high school debate..

Basiclly you just said "nuh uh.. I want it to mean racism.. so it means racism.."

Lol.. just lol.

What's funny about this idiotic argument is that Liberals find a need for a true definition when one of their people get accused. But when it comes to "white supremacist," "white nationalist," "fascist," or even the very word discussed here, "racist," when used against the opposition, they can freely float words around using them incorrectly (by definition) or plainly in the wrong context.

Yet you sit here talking about hypocrisy...oh the irony. The liberals have consistently made a show out of feces with their constant barrage of uneducated hate. I suppose this is why groups like BLM aren't considered racist, too. For what its worth -- I'm not a Trump supporter or even a republican, yet somehow I'm not oblivious to the stupidity surrounding BOTH sides of this theatrical horse manure.

Democrats have lost their minds. Republicans were barely hanging on to theirs before they regained control, but these extreme leftists take the cake for being completely moronic in every sense of the word.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Sounds like a deflection, so that people who question those who don't believe in "Critical Race Theory" should shut up and not question those who believe in it.

Want to get rid of Racism? Stop making everything in this world about the color of ones skin?

edit on 15-9-2017 by seeker1963 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks

isn't it more of a case, you're racist for calling me white supremacist something i need to buy a tiki torch for and attend a rally to show i'm a white supremacist.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:37 AM
link   
There's far too much accusing and labeling going on today. It's usually those engaged in the lefty/righty "Superbowl" though so the majority just have to ignore it if they will.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: growler

originally posted by: underwerks

isn't it more of a case, you're racist for calling me white supremacist something i need to buy a tiki torch for and attend a rally to show i'm a white supremacist.

Or have a "White Supremacist" plow a car into a crowd of White people and kill a White girl.

Oxymoronic isn't it.

Or have Fascist and Nazi White Supremacist Governments in the 20th Century kill 30 million White people.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

Look bub, you need to check that Wolverine healing factor adamantium skelly privilege.
By the way, Jean still likes Cyc more.

Dam Mutie.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Except that is nothing resembling the definition of racism..

Racism: the belief that one or more race is superior or inferior to one or more races..

Playing the race card in no way matches that definition.. not in ANY dictionary..

You actually said what it is..

Ignorance..

Making a false claim makes you ignorant or a liar...

It does not mean you believe your race is superiour to other races..

That is what is called a logical fallacy.. one that would get someone laughed out of a high school debate..

Basiclly you just said "nuh uh.. I want it to mean racism.. so it means racism.."

Lol.. just lol.

The reason why some people may respond that the commentator is racist for stating that Trump is a racist is that the claim of racism is more often based solely on the fact that accused is white and nothing more.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   
a reply to: intrepid

You're probably like "why is he picking on me??".

Um because you're Wolverine.
And I've been putting up with ya for over a decade.

You and those claws, thinking you can drink beers after every adventure.
Just leave Jean alone ok? Go mess with Domino or something. She likes you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join