It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

crop circles this morning whilst jogging

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
So, this morning went for a jog in my closest park and noted these odd looking circles in the grass. never seen these before in this park, also they are pretty circular like the usual crop circle patterns. I'm on ground level so couldn't get a photo from above (if I could fly then I would have). Anyway I took a couple of photos and a short video:

Couldn't tell the pattern unfortunately either because of ground level but there did seem to be a pattern involved. There were at least 8 or 9 circles
edit on CDTFri, 15 Sep 2017 09:43:33 -05000000003009x133x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

edit on CDTFri, 15 Sep 2017 09:44:03 -05000000003009x103x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Looks like a ring of magic mushrooms. You been kneckin?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Do you have a geiger counter? might be radio active if it's from ufo's. Could also be some kind of fairy ring caused by mushrooms.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Could be anything.

Except aliens.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
Looks like a ring of magic mushrooms. You been kneckin?

No and I don't think mushrooms grow in this particular spot

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: AnonymousTi

Do you have a geiger counter? might be radio active if it's from ufo's. Could also be some kind of fairy ring caused by mushrooms.

No geiger counter unfortunately. Maybe I should go see if they are still present as it was around 5 hours ago. Maybe I can take better photos! Try get a higer vantage point.
edit on CDTFri, 15 Sep 2017 09:51:10 -05000000003009x110x1 by TruthxIsxInxThexMist because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:50 AM
link   

Not knowing were you are but that looks like it may be mushroom ring's or fungus ring's, not yet flowering (no obvious mushroom's) but they form circle's in the grass sometime's lighter in colour than the surrounding and internal grass.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767

Not knowing were you are but that looks like it may be mushroom ring's or fungus ring's, not yet flowering (no obvious mushroom's) but they form circle's in the grass sometime's lighter in colour than the surrounding and internal grass.

Possibly but I've never noticed any mushrooms in this area of the park... in fact not in any area of this park, although maybe I havn't seen any as i havn't specifically looked for mushrooms.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Fairy Rings, we get them all the time out here in the spring/fall.

Mushrooms travel by spores riding winds, they can be anywhere.

More info from gardeners

www.mushroomexpert.com...

I bet if you poked around under the grass you'd see white fungal buds
edit on 9152017 by Butterfinger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:55 AM
link   

They look like fairy rings.
Do you recall ever seeing mushrooms there before?
Likely a fungus but, if you do get other photos I'd like to see them also.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

Exactly this time of year too for the magicals

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:00 AM
link   

Not all fungus actually flower the same, some are not clearly visible.
This site has a few pop up's sorry but it does over it well.
www.gardenguides.com...

They are fascinating.

There is more than a link to paranormal in ancient belief, these ring's and Fairy Ring's which were more obvious as they are usually a ring of toadstool's or mushroom's were even believed to be gateway's to other worlds.

And move to modern time's many UFO landing indentation's were a craft is claimed to have landed have appeared similar but rather than interpret that to mean that they are only fairy ring's it is tempting and intriguing to wonder if it is the other way around, ancient people saw the after effect's of an abduction or encounter with an alien or non human being's that left mark's on the ground and saw that these mark's then looked a little like the fairy ring's which they were already familiar with and so just maybe that is were the Fairy ring legend's actually began?, just for the fun of it.

edit on 15-9-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
www.lawnfertilizingweedcontrolomaha.com...

Google dark rings in grass. Plenty of pictures.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
a reply to: TNMockingbird

There is the possibility that mushrooms and ufos are the same thing. They both appear out of nowhere, then suddenly they are gone.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:02 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Ha some even take you someplace else, apparently - not speaking from experience though.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:06 AM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   
Fairy or pixie rings. As the fungus spreads outwards it leaves decaying organic matter which gives the soil a boost of nitrogen which makes the grass grow better hence the change in colour. The fungus is in the soil.

Not aliens or UFO's I'm afraid, and not crop circles either.
edit on 15-9-2017 by oldcarpy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: oldcarpy
Fairy or pixie rings. As the fungus spreads outwards it leaves decaying organic matter which gives the soils a boost of nitrogen which makes the grass grow better hence the change in colour. The fungus is in the soil.

Not aliens or UFO's I'm afraid, and not crop circles either.

Yeah but what if the fungus is a ufo?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:26 AM
link   
a reply to: ufoorbhunter

Nice point, as well as the psychotropic suggestion as well.

Now that I think of it, the only alien I ever met was a pretty fungi...

I'll stop.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter
a reply to: TNMockingbird

There is the possibility that mushrooms and ufos are the same thing. They both appear out of nowhere, then suddenly they are gone.

Then there are mushroom-shaped UFO's that leave rings:
Disclose TV

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join