It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The United Nations want more power

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   

The United Nations want more power

*wants.

That said, just because Trump thinks they do, doesn't mean it's so.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:24 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Whats pathetic is soldiers that blame civilians for their actions in some kind of back to front excuse. You 'did it for America', all the way over there, Americans have very little interest in what occurs in Iraq.

The American Interests you were sold was a lie, it meant American corporate interests.

As in OIL and other natural resources.

"And Gentleman, I am talking a lot of oil." 1:20 into here--

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr
FOR....THE ...LAST...TIME...
I did it for fighting because I WANT to,get it right.
I was aware it was a set up going on, the THINK TANKS SAID to divide and conquer.
RAND one of our BEST think tanks said my unit 1/7 Cav /1CD,to take 50% CASUALTIES at contact because the Iraqis had MORE on paper and were combat hardened(They thought)
We initially deployed as a CAB unit,They didn't TOUCH me or my unit ,just gave up after the later artillery exchange we were bait for.

WRONG about it all as well,were RUSSIAN Strategists who had NO idea we could DO what we had(Some fired).

if I HAD been allowed TO FINISH like the traditional model they would have LOST ,had a SOFA agreement ,THEN a base.
INSTEAD .BUSH Sr had a THING about money and didn't want to occupy (JUST like HE didn't keep the 'MODEL" when we killed RISSIA economically and LEFT them there without a rebuild! SPOOKS I have SUCH distrust for them.MADE me an INDEPENDENT voter too.)
NOW aside from YOUR and my opinion BACK to the thread.
The UN has degraded itself and require a reboot of its programs that are corrupt.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I did it for fighting because I WANT to,get it right.

Okay, Killer.

The UN has degraded itself and require a reboot of its programs that are corrupt.

One nation one vote.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   

No ...FIGHT, a killer only seeks death,it MAY be an unfortunate CONSEQUENCE, but the best way is win fast ..what A RAIN puddle of depth , marxists read life with.
NO wonder we can WALTZ right over their field strategies.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

No ...FIGHT, a killer only seeks death,it MAY be an unfortunate CONSEQUENCE, but the best way is win fast ..what A RAIN puddle of depth , marxists read life with.
NO wonder we can WALTZ right over their field strategies.

What you call 'fighting' is really 'killing'. Considering the mutually understood, 'under false pretenses' part, the crime is on the part of the invaders.

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   

In an ongoing war it's called a COUNTER ATTACK ,when speaking of say Korea.
When speaking of all war its a tad ...myopic,considering the expense of life lost in DEFENDING local populaces IN WARS as well,when they aren't REGIME hostages that is.
Guess you're absent from the current COLD WAR ,Obama started huh...?

edit on 19-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Guess you're absent from the current COLD WAR ,Obama started huh...?

A new presider every four years to blame the same old cold war on?

posted on Sep, 19 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

NAW we stopped THE LAST one by bankruptcy and making sure they were scared for their country to be invaded and stomped into the ground.
We are at it again AFTER the Crimean annexation.
Do you read something,BESIDES CNN quotes and your cellphone?
We were ready(AIRLAND attack doctrine ala Desert Storm) ,they DIDN'T want to involve nukes on Russian soil THEY KNOW we already had them aimed from the border(Pershing's)
AND we can KEEP doing it still.
CHINA will get it ,IRAN probably won't take the time.
It's difficult to explain to a hoplophobic person.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 04:56 AM
link   

We are at it again AFTER the Crimean annexation.
Do you read something,BESIDES CNN quotes and your cellphone?

I don't watch CNN or own a cell phone. I was right here during US EU (NATO) meddling in Ukraine, I saw the whole thing, thread after thread, right here on ATS.

Crimea was the objective the whole time, cutting the Russians off from control of the Black Sea and access to their fleet at Sevastopol, Crimea was the real Geo strategic / political objective.

The BS Russia 'annexed' Crimea is the disinformation the state department and Pentagon spewed thru 'CNN'. Russia protected their interests in Crimea and the Black Sea. You suggesting I was misinformed by CNN is backwards. Apparently you were fooled, or are promoting the Globalist Agenda. Seeing how you 'fought' on their side, I expected that.

You are the one should read something beside the MSM.

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

Funny ...I wasn't AWARE you could MOVE a lot of people into a sovereign nation then lay claim as your own...get ROOSKIES can't win a stand up FIGHT after all,nor could ANY eastern army at this point
QUIT insulting my intelligence,with the BEST you can put out.
edit on 20-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I'll bite.

The continuation of Nato after the Cold War era was a dumb idea to begin with. Now the MIC is all over the place with it's baked breakaway space marines high on Total War. Who would've thunkt?

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   
a reply to: PublicOpinion

In 1968 it was written about in UFO books, but I was 8 years old.
I now get it . Alan Dulles was our friend wasn't he?
edit on 20-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 20 2017 @ 07:01 PM
link   

That's 2 decades more on the clock, but I didn't get Star Wars the first time either.

Was he our friend? It's a revelation of a beard though, what an Adolf of a Dullesbag. This isn't the pit, gotta be more careful. But. Still... Bay of Pigs, Warren Commission... some friends turn out to be your worst enemy, don't they? Damnd, I get easily distracted today.

Empower the UN! Start with all the black projects worldwide, the US first. I don't think the Germans have many left (right?), after OP Paperclip.

edit on 20-9-2017 by PublicOpinion because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   

...ROOSKIES can't win a stand up FIGHT after all,nor could ANY eastern army at this point

The hell...Nazi Germany in WWII, in the cold war, Vietnam, Ukraine, Crimea and now Syria, the "Rooskies" have done just fine blocking US imperialists bid to dominate the Globe.

Stand up an fight is what the US fails at, unless you consider Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afghanistan and Libya, victories... lulz.

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 08:29 AM
link   
Trump is corporation oriented.

The USA is a corporation ... a little too much schoolboy snipes at Kim Jong-un . The chairman of the board could have handled it with far more delicate yet pointed words .. clever words.

Trump is used to having his way in boardrooms.

He has swagger. How that works in world politics ...
we shall see.

He could well transition diplomacy !
edit on 21-9-2017 by Timely because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 21 2017 @ 12:13 PM
link   

We don't want to rule ANYTHING nor will ANY dare rule us ,WE invite the attempt..

The rest haul ass because ...it's US and OUR allies of course NO nation stands alone ...UNLESS you WANT to see what we have in ORBIT that we can't tell yet.
ONLY OUR politicians have lost wars ,THE troops will do it, whoever, WHERE ever and win as usual...eventually,CHAOS takes a few to adapt, then it's OVER.
I'll take Patton over anything EUROPE has produced as a leader any day.
We could have taken over ANYTIME if we wanted to do so ..I don't, AND the LIBS in our country would make the world like CHICAGO ,THEN take over with totalitarianism.
I wanna sell crap that beats THEIR crap (Like we have and can) and get our collective asses INTO space.
As the great PHILOSOPHER Steven Wright said..."You can't have everything ,WHERE would you put it?
edit on 21-9-2017 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 27 2017 @ 06:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Emma3
hey, you need to see the video of Olavo de Carvalho, he is a Brazilian philosopher and expert at NWO, please watch the
video that I'll send: m.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 10 2017 @ 01:51 PM
link   
I don´t think it´s a good idea to hand more power to countries who can barrely feed their populations and tolerate massive human rights violations.

But if we want succeed as humanity, yes, we need to unite. As long as vital and important scientific breakthroughs are held back because of military and greed, we´re going on a slow pace. We could have achieved so much more in the meantime, if not for us killing and maiming ourselfes constantly.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join