It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Icelandic government collapses over pardoning of paedophiles and attempted cover-up.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: StallionDuck
a reply to: Irishhaf

It makes me wonder if politicians become politicians to protect themselves from being caught for these exact crimes. Maybe it isn't always about the money but the molestation...

Sure you hear about uncle bob in the toolshed but when you can get the truth, it's often about many higher up political powers. Wouldn't surprise me one bit. They say the same thing happens with big movie execs...

I'm all for public hangings.

A lot of politicians come from very wealthy and privilged families.

Whereas we dream of a luxury vacation or a sports car, they can wake up this morning and just go and buy it - so where's the thrill in life/

I think this is why they're drawn to things like this.

When homosexuality was illegal, a lot of politicians (in the UK) were closet homosexuals.

Now it isn't illegal there's no thrill anymore.

So move onto children?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I think that may be part of it, but to do that sort of thing their mind must first be ok with the idea. Most people feel sick at the idea of child sex abuse, regardless of their money and status. However, when looking at the ruling and elite classes the one thing they have in common is private boarding school education. The survivors of which talk about the trauma of being dumped in a school at age 5 and only seeing their parents 3 times a year during holidays. They have to endure paedo school masters, older boys sexual bullying and bullying in general (in the case of male only schools). They survive by becoming emotionless, uncompassionate and unable to connect with other people. Their minds become broken and warped. Most just go on to living sad flat unfulfilling lives as they never come to terms with the trauma and the inability to have a meaningful relationship with a partner. However, it seems the ones with the most power, money and ambition are the same ones who become the next generation of abusers. Is it partially boredom because nothing else gives them a thrill/rush anymore? (Think of the elite hunting club in the film Hostel), yes I think that is part of the answer. Part also could be seen as just having a nasty enjoyment of bullying, but I think, due to the huge numbers now involved, that private school paedo rings are creating larger next generation paedo rings and as these inhumane people become emotionally empty parents, conditioned into this sick system, they do not have the emotional capacity to protect their own children and end up sending them off to the same damn school system that warped them in the first place.

I am not giving this explanation as an excuse for the existence of paedos, merely as an explanation as to why there are so many in positions of power, wealth and status, and why so many politicians and judges seem to have no empathy. I do not believe that it is a sexual preference, as some groups are trying to establish in law. There is nothing natural about wanting sex with a kid, who themselves are naturally programmed with revulsion about attraction to the opposite sex until puberty hits.

There are some good documentaries where the private schools Survivor Club members talk about their experiences. Makes me so glad I went to a good and old fashioned comprehensive state school.
edit on 16-9-2017 by CthulhuMythos because: Stupid typo/predictive text filling

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos
It is a Biological fact that parents need to nurture their children and not some school in a nice place (filled with creeps).

edit on 16-9-2017 by Justoneman because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   
a reply to: notsure1

You couldn't have said it better.why anyone would want to rape children is beyond me. I think if your caught doing or you even know about someone and cover for them you should get the death sentences. Uuuuuuughhhh! I feel so bad foe the victims.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:07 PM
link   
Public hangings are so brutal and inefficient. Plus they # themselves real nasty. Best to just publicly execute with a .22 LR to the temple. Much more cleaner, swifter, humane and polite.

I really want us to bring back public hangings in the town square.
a reply to: tribal

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
I was in Iceland for the summer of 2000. Beautiful place, if you like volcanic-looking wastelands.

Even experienced an earthquake while on a flightline.

Anyways, we would pay a local company to fill up the jets with JP8, and it was always this same guy who did it every time. He was a phuking ogre and smelled even worse. He had no problem telling me to phuk off every day for bringing blacks into his country, as if I had something to do with it.

I'll never forget how bad this guy smelled nor how impossibly large he was.

Saw Leif Erickson artifacts, too, although it looked like a pile of rocks.

Cool trip.

Operation Northern Guardian.

I still have patches and stuff from the Russian bloc countries who were visiting. Got drunk and partied with Michael Shoemacher's brother who was there to perform in a rally race.

Google Puffin Toss! So weird!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 08:51 PM
link   
So there are similarities to the Saville case here. I don't know what makes this paedo so special but our government and their family have been shielding this guy since he was first charged back in 2002. He consulted with our PM back then, who was working as a lawyer. Last year our PM's FATHER signed the paper for him to get his honor back. He is a bus driver and has been working for their company for years....and has connections to the powers up high. It's sickening when you think about it.
I've been studying cases of paedophilia along with my friend for the past 4-5 years. Especially ones that are silenced by the media, society etc. That study introduced me to the case of Jimmy Saville, it introduced me to the Franklin scandal, the Conspiracy of silence and it introduced me to the disappearance of Johnny Gosch and the documentary "Who took Johnny?" (which I helped get a screening at a film festival over here)
Now, connecting all the dots, knowing everything I do know. It makes me wonder how deep this rabbit hole goes...because where there is smoke, there is always fire. There have been cases over here since 40 years ago where paedophiles got to walk free , in high court , just because of connections. Just like Saville...and it seems like aint nothing changed in four decades. Anyway it goes, it's going to be interesting to see what else comes out of this.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
You and me both man this is sort of like how pedophilia in the catholic church was a rumor originally but then became real. Its amazing people accept priests do this but not beltway lobbyists a reply to: HorizonFall

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Justoneman
I totally agree, that is why it saddens me greatly that the good old new world order gang have so successfully managed to manipulate families to the point of both parents HAVING to work just to survive and as a result have to pay to have their kids looked after while they are out working, usually at a rate equal to or more than their hourly rate of pay. If you don't go down that road, the price you pay to be a stay-at-home mum ( or dad) is you lose all the knowledge you spent years studying for and eventually the family breaks up due to financial strain and home life pressure. At least that is my experience of being a stay-at-home mum. But I did it that way because I believed (and still believe) it is the only way to bring up your children.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 06:16 AM
link   
a reply to: CthulhuMythos

Yeah, its sad. Seeing so many families with kids being brought up by babysitters or grandparents. Not having a proper family life.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join