It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking now. Explosion on Underground train Parsons green

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:12 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

You should read the post I initially replied to in full. The part I corrected them on was a small part.

It's that type of moronic hate that gets people ganged up on and severely injured or killed because of what they look like.

There are a number on here jumping on the "muslims did it! wagon with ZERO evidence. Just look at what happened when a white guy made a bomb. Everyone was jumping on "the Muslims did it!" train, when it was someone else completely.

Now, I'm not saying it's not a Muslim. I'm not saying it is. But to say it is without a shred of evidence either way is moronic.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

And I specifically stated the UK for both.

Nice try comparing apples to oranges though.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

To say it is likely an Islamic terrorist without a video of said goon admitting doing it isn't moronic, in much the same way as when you leave the house, if the clouds look dark you will put a coat on or take your brolly.

Setting off bombs to kill lots of commuters is pretty much a signature of modern, Islamic terrorism. So it's not a leap in the dark.
Chances are greater than 80% this was a Jihadi.

To pretend otherwise is to be wiillfully blind, because I know you aren't stupid.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
BBC saying device found at Kings Cross. Cordening off the area

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:19 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

as i said many ways, just a plastic bottle, toilet bowl cleaner and tin foil.
listen to the explosion.

many ways to make a bomb.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
An amateurish attempt fortunately. A slightly more professionally assembled device would have yielded massive casualties. Thank God/Allah for incompetence.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

I just don't get it. Every single time there's a bomb, or suspected bomb, there's cries of "Muslims did it!" when there's not been any details released about who did it. It's almost like people have to be the first to say it.

But I'm done here now. I made my point.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

And I specifically stated the UK for both.

Nice try comparing apples to oranges though.

I quoted what you replied to and the poster never said anything about just the UK you did, but nice edit to put the UK bit in.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
18 ppl with flash burns from the partial ignition.

Damn lucky it all didn't go off.

They are looking for someone. "Manhunt" was the word used.

Anyone hear of a description?

We all know what no description of a perp means.

edit on 9 15 2017 by burgerbuddy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: CulturalResilience

Personally I think this was a test run -perhaps by amateurs, perhaps not.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy
18 ppl with flash burns from the partial ignition.

Damn lucky it all didn't go off.

They are looking for someone.

Anyone hear of a description?

No idea physically, but whoever it is won't have a decent job, good friends or a pleasant family situation

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
I see Trump is causing uproar by suggesting on twitter that Scotland Yard already had intelligence on the person who has planted this device or inferred the same. Says we need too be more proactive. I would say most Brits agree looking at comments on numerous British newspaper forums (even left wing papers). Most want internment of known terrorist sympathisers. Our intelligence services know of 23,000 and then the rest. However, it seems the powers that be are more concerned with the human rights of the 23,000 rather than the 60 odd million citizens' human rights (ie being able to go to work, school, leisure activities) without worrying they may not make it home). Things need to change and soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

Compare that with your IRA.

Now what are the stats for the attacks and killings by Christians both in Christian majority countries and by Christian majority militaries? I'm pretty sure the Christian-majority US has done more attacks and killed more people than that in Afghanistan and Iraq alone. And if the Christian is in a revered group that kills for a living like the Marines or is a British sniper with a record kill distance, he/she is even celebrated.

And then there's the countless number of Christians killed every year in Christian majority countries by other Christians, be it murdered spouses, child abuse deaths, shootings, vehicular homicides, "justifiable homicides", prison killings, etc. The vast majority of African Americans are Christians, which would mean the gang violence is largely between self proclaimed Christians. The mafioso are notoriously Catholic, as are many of the Latin American cartels. The ones in Mexico even behead people, blow up cars, and have shootouts with both police and military; and this includes one cartel called the Knights Templar, which was even more brutal than the others generally were. Christian majority countries like Uganda have "kill the gays" legislation. And even the supposedly evil & murderous politicians like Cheney, Bush, Obama, and the Clintons are self proclaimed Christians.

But of course, we all know the pattern here. When a Muslim commits a crime or kills someone, it's the fault of Islam as a whole. But when a Christian commits a crime or kills someone, it's strictly the fault of the individual. It doesn't matter that the Islamic extremist groups are organized crime rings that mainly attack other Muslim citizens and Muslims that oppose them. Nope, gotta blow it out of proportion to fit your agenda.
edit on 15-9-2017 by enlightenedservant because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yep true, but as someone would have us believe we should be much more worried about the IRA.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

I just don't get it. Every single time there's a bomb, or suspected bomb, there's cries of "Muslims did it!" when there's not been any details released about who did it. It's almost like people have to be the first to say it.

The bit that saddens me is if it turns out not to be a Muslim and you can see that people are really dissapointed and then just wander off grumbling that they don't get to rant about it.

No fun if it's a white guy or a Christian is it?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: gps777
a reply to: burgerbuddy

Yep true, but as someone would have us believe we should be much more worried about the IRA.

the problem we had with the IRA was they actually made proper bombs.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

The bit that saddens me is if it turns out not to be a Muslim and you can see that people are really dissapointed and then just wander off grumbling that they don't get to rant about it.

You ever think that maybe it seems less threatening when it's some other group, since they don't go around doing this all the time. People are tuned into it being jihadis by experience, hell, when I was a kid, Irish people often got viewed with suspicion, not because everyone is racist against them, but because they were the most likely people to blow stuff up.

I spent a very scary night in the countryside of Antrim once, beautiful place, a lot like my home, but I was on alert the whole time because there was something to be worried about, much like now.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
Possibly. I wouldn't do test run in situ personally as that would risk capture before the actual event at worst, and increased vigilance at best. I realise this infers that terrorists employ operational logic which is not always the case.
a reply to: auroraaus

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: enlightenedservant

Please post them up, and also do you disagree with people defending themselves?

And can you please find it in Yeshua`s teaching anywhere we are to kill, Muslims etc you know like your books toward anyone who rightly knows Mohammad as the mass murdering ego manic child bride thieving torturing demonically possessed suicidal urinephobic loon, which is all taken from your books plus much more.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

originally posted by: nonspecific

You ever think that maybe it seems less threatening when it's some other group, since they don't go around doing this all the time. People are tuned into it being jihadis by experience, hell, when I was a kid, Irish people often got viewed with suspicion, not because everyone is racist against them, but because they were the most likely people to blow stuff up.

I spent a very scary night in the countryside of Antrim once, beautiful place, a lot like my home, but I was on alert the whole time because there was something to be worried about, much like now.

Sadly not. I think it is because people like to be allowed to hate Muslims and when something gives them the chance to vocalise it they pounce on it.

I know what you mean about the Irish thing though.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join