It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking now. Explosion on Underground train Parsons green

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79
a reply to: Power_Semi

The only people who have a history of doing this, and are doing it more and more are the Muslims

That right there is nonsense.

Guess you've never heard of the IRA? Look up the incident counts, deaths and injuries from the early 70s to mid 90s in the UK and compare it to the last 20 years.

Not to mention terrorist attacks generated by NATO operation Gladio which are till now often attributed to left wing fringe groups ...

link   

originally posted by: nonspecific

The only people who have a history of doing this, and are doing it more and more are the Muslims

Guess you've never heard of the IRA? Look up the incident counts, deaths and injuries from the early 70s to mid 90s.

Now don't go bringing actual history into it mate we want vengance and hatred not rational thought based on actual things in this kind of discussion if you don't mind.

Sorry.

I'll go sit in the corner and play with my Action Man.

Shouldent that be something more gender neutral than an action man?

If you strip its clothes off, it's very gender neutral.

link   
a reply to: slider1982

Ooops, a bitter of free advertising for LIDL.

The world is officially insane. Bombs in Lidl bags???

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

Guess you've never heard of the IRA? Look up the incident counts, deaths and injuries from the early 70s to mid 90s in the UK and compare it to the last 20 years.

To be fair, since 2001 it's been Radical Jihadis that have done the vast majority of killing ordinary people, the IRA don't enter the equation...I expect dentists have killed more folks than the IRA have in the last ten years.

I wasn't addressing that. I was addressing this...

Surely you saw the context in which that statement was made though? I mean, come on, you'd have to be rain man to miss it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

You said...

I didn't take a thing out of context. I just proved you were talking from your derrière.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
Sky news reporting it had a timer on it.

A timer... I bet anyone here this was meant to blow about 5 minutes later when the train was crossing the bridge one stop later. Or the train was late.
edit on 15-9-2017 by szino9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   

To be fair, since 2001 it's been Radical Jihadis that have done the vast majority of killing ordinary people, the IRA don't enter the equation...I expect dentists have killed more folks than the IRA have in the last ten years.

Surely you saw the context in which that statement was made though? I mean, come on, you'd have to be rain man to miss it.

The context where the poster said this?

If people don't want to be called out on their rubbish, they shouldn't post it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:58 AM
link   

a reply to: kamatty

Could have been someone went to lidl, bought some paint and one of those exploding vapes and then forgot to take it with them.

Lidl is good but the products are shoddy at best.

Don't be silly.

A guy left it on the carriage.... it was an IED which didn't exlpode properly. Good job too as it would have caused mass deaths. Reporting of people seeing a hugelike fireball coming down the carriage!

Looks like a lucky day for some.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: hounddoghowlie
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

there are explosives and other chemicals that do not need a container to hold the reaction. they react without the external force. if those are used, and placed in bucket with layers of ball bearings, nails, it would do the job. plus a container holding the explosive could have been placed in the bucket and then then surrounded with the the shrapnel matériel. there are many ways to make a bomb. containment is not always a factor for force.

Do you really think this is fizzle of C4 or Semtex? They do not fizzle (almost). If so, we are talking about grams of professional explosives with no explanation of "wall of flames". What is described IMHO is best matched by explosion (intentional or not) of larger (500 ml, guessing by diameter of thin tube sticking out of bucket) lighter gas canister.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

Visit link

During this time period, there were 1274 Islamic attacks in 50 countries, in which 11774 people were killed and 14303 injured.
www.thereligionofpeace.com...

During this time period, there were 2862 Islamic attacks in 53 countries, in which 27595 people were killed and 26141 injured.

During this time period, there were 3002 Islamic attacks in 55 countries, in which 33463 people were killed and 27522 injured.

During this time period, there were 2821 Islamic attacks in 48 countries, in which 16775 people were killed and 29579 injured.

During this time period, there were 2480 Islamic attacks in 58 countries, in which 11546 people were killed and 20254 injured.

During this time period, there were 1986 Islamic attacks in 57 countries, in which 9086 people were killed and 16921 injured.

During this time period, there were 2023 Islamic attacks in 48 countries, in which 9233 people were killed and 17461 injured.

Visit the link above and down the left hand side you`ll see links to the pages for the amount of death and injuries done by those that follow Islam since records were kept from 2001.

Compare that with your IRA.

edit on 15-9-2017 by gps777 because: bb code

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   
a reply to: gps777

I specifically said the UK in the post you're replying to.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
I think if it was an accident we would know by now, had it been an accident whoevers bag it was would have told the police what happened.

(This is now just assumptions)
If it is a bomb then where is the person that left it there? Was it left there or did it go off early? Was the person (s) on there way to another target for a bigger attack.

He got off a stop earlier..

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:01 AM
link   

The context where the poster said this?

If people don't want to be called out on their rubbish, they shouldn't post it.

Mate, we aren't trying to parse a house sale contract, this is a chat, Yes, factually every group kills, a reasonable person though would take what he said contextually or do you seriously expect us to waste a ton of resources hunting down, say, Jacobites because they once rebelled against the crown? The number one threat to our way of life in the west right now and for the last decade or so is from Radical Islamic Terrorism and the mad stuff that our governments dream up to try and avoid confronting that single beast
edit on 19pFri, 15 Sep 2017 07:02:19 -050020172017-09-15T07:02:19-05:00kAmerica/Chicago30000000k by SprocketUK because: quoting

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

So let's just ignore what they said because it doesn't matter that they were wrong?

I see this thread is just another "hate all Muslims! Kill all Muslims!" thread, even though it hasn't even been determined WHO put it there.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius
a reply to: kamatty

Lithium batteries may explode in case of charger malfunction. They should not explode "per se" or if they are short circuited.

May first thought was that somebody was transporting petrol in the bucket. Petrol may explode in some plastic containers, but if 10 liters of petrol explodes in subway carriage, almost everybody there would sustain significant burns if not other injuries. But passengers report a "wall of fire" ... may be firecracker near of half liter of some organic solvent may do this effect.

Or small can of lighter gas (propane). It is consistent with almost no burn marks on the plastic bucket. Liquid explosive would probably set the bucket and near objects on fire .

Why are people posting silly stuff.

It was an IED with wires and timer. A packed train.

I reckon this was supposed to go off a few stops later when it reached Earls Court or something. The guy probably got a bit nervy and left the tube early or he did it at that point on purpose.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   

So let's just ignore what they said because it doesn't matter that they were wrong?

I see this thread is just another "hate all Muslims! Kill all Muslims!" thread, even though it hasn't even been determined WHO put it there.

Not what I said at all, Sure, correct the error but to then hang onto one verbal slip as a sort of vindication of an indefensible position of refusing to apportion blame and discuss action, what you are doing is every bit as negative as the idiot that thinks this means all brown people are out to get him.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
a reply to: TerryDon79

This is what you were replying to..
"The only people who have a history of doing this, and are doing it more and more are the Muslims" posted by Power_Semi .

Which you replied with BS and If people don't want to be called out on their rubbish, they shouldn't post it.

So take your own advice.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   

that is what all these threads are about and we all know it.

If by some freak chance it is not an Islamic extremist attack the thread will have no real purpose and fizzle out like a badly made bomb in a Lidl bag.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:09 AM
link   
Bomb expert now retired said on Sky that it is more or less identical to second explosive which failed to detonate on 7/7. Fairy lights were used then and today and fortunately failed to detonate fully otherwise we could be looking at a lot of fatalities. These type of devices are used quite regularly because easy to purchase items but can be highly temperamental.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:11 AM
link   
a reply to: anxiouswens

So it was based on a failed bomb?

I would have based it on the one that worked it it was me.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join