It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking now. Explosion on Underground train Parsons green

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
a reply to: Revolution9

Although likely are you not presuming this is an Islamic fundamentalist terror attack?

Not saying it is not but lets wait and see what is said maybe?

Yes, because 99.999% it is an Islamic Extreme Terrorist Attack because nobody else presently blows us up. There is a very small chance it was a lone loony, but an IED and them saying terror incident?

Poor commuters. Every rush hour people must be feeling so paranoid now. Isn't it about time for screens? In Israel they are used to great effect.

Let's face it, too, my post is not as assuming as most here. It is based on the facts of this being an IED and it being a TERRORIST INCIDENT.

Is that m'kay for youuuu Mr Patient???

Guerilla tactics are very effective. There are vulnerabilities all over the place. In America people are allowed to protect themselves. In Britain we are sitting ducks for any violent crazy dude with a mission to kill and maim.

Poor little Britain has a lot of enemies. I wonder why???

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

a reply to: Revolution9

Although likely are you not presuming this is an Islamic fundamentalist terror attack?

Not saying it is not but lets wait and see what is said maybe?

Of course it is - why do people pussy foot around the reality of what is happening.

How on earth can we possibly prevail if we're too frightened to even call it what it is "in case some of our words offend someone".

These people are fruitcakes - they will not stop.

Lighting candles and politicians talking bollocks about solidarity and love overcoming hate is nonsense.

The less we do to tackle them hard, the more they'll keep on doing worse and worse things to us.

Although it is likley how are you so sure it is?

Or do you just want it to be so bad it is clouding your ability to think rationally?

Well I'm 99.999999999% sure it aint the Buddists, or the Catholics, or the Protestants, or the gay rights movement, or some transgender group, or Antifa, or the right wing either.

The only people who have a history of doing this, and are doing it more and more are the Muslims - so sods law dictates that who it's going to be this time too.

Which other group of people wants to kill random people going about their business?

Or rather, those people aren't random, they're Kuffar.

So yes, it's a muslim terro attack.

There's no point pretending it was anyone else, it's pathetic actually that people are so indoctrinated in this politically correct madness that they need to "wait and see" in case it offends someone.

It's clear who it was.

And if you can't see that it's you that isn't thinking rationally - or at all maybe.
edit on -05:0020175America/ChicagoFri, 15 Sep 2017 06:37:45 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0937 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Sky news reporting it had a timer on it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I am not indoctrinated or feel I have to politically correct I just like to base what I think I say on actual facts and not just assumptions that give me a self determined right to voice my thinly veiled racist views.

It is more than likley the case but as it stands we have some reports and some injured people and a bucket that is a bit on fire unless I have missed something like a police statement or a group taking responsibility for the attack?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:43 AM
link   

The only people who have a history of doing this, and are doing it more and more are the Muslims

That right there is nonsense.

Guess you've never heard of the IRA? Look up the incident counts, deaths and injuries from the early 70s to mid 90s in the UK and compare it to the last 20 years.
edit on 1592017 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

I am not indoctrinated ...... thinly veiled racist views.

Ironic.

"I'm not indoctrinated but you are a racist because you said something I don't like"

Next you'll be telling me that the bomber isn't a racist and Islam is the religion of peace.

So he tries to murder a train full of people and he's nice and not a racist, and someone like me who says it's going to be an Islamic attack is a bigot and a racist?

You've got a weird, warped way of looking at things, as have all of the loony lefties.

It's an attitude that is going to get a lot more people killed while we're forced to pussyfoot around these nutters so we don't get called meaningless names by you and your lot.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: TerryDon79

The only people who have a history of doing this, and are doing it more and more are the Muslims

Guess you've never heard of the IRA? Look up the incident counts, deaths and injuries from the early 70s to mid 90s.

Now don't go bringing actual history into it mate we want vengance and hatred not rational thought based on actual things in this kind of discussion if you don't mind.

link   

Guess you've never heard of the IRA? Look up the incident counts, deaths and injuries from the early 70s to mid 90s in the UK and compare it to the last 20 years.

I am British, I fully remember the IRA - but they're not active are they - so what point are you failing to make?

"Look up the incidents to the mid 90's" - precisely - it was years ago.

Or are you saying they killed more people (thus far) so we should just ignore the latest crop of fruitloops trying to (and actually) murdering people?
edit on -05:0020175America/ChicagoFri, 15 Sep 2017 06:48:10 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0948 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

link   

To be fair, since 2001 it's been Radical Jihadis that have done the vast majority of killing ordinary people, the IRA don't enter the equation...I expect dentists have killed more folks than the IRA have in the last ten years.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:47 AM
link   

Guess you've never heard of the IRA? Look up the incident counts, deaths and injuries from the early 70s to mid 90s.

Now don't go bringing actual history into it mate we want vengance and hatred not rational thought based on actual things in this kind of discussion if you don't mind.

Sorry.

I'll go sit in the corner and play with my Action Man.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I am British, I fully remember the IRA - but they're not active are they - so what point are you failing to make?

You said it was only Muslims that have a history of it.

It's not.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   

I am not indoctrinated ...... thinly veiled racist views.

Ironic.

"I'm not indoctrinated but you are a racist because you said something I don't like"

Next you'll be telling me that the bomber isn't a racist and Islam is the religion of peace.

So he tries to murder a train full of people and he's nice and not a racist, and someone like me who says it's going to be an Islamic attack is a bigot and a racist?

You've got a weird, warped way of looking at things, as have all of the loony lefties.

It's an attitude that is going to get a lot more people killed while we're forced to pussyfoot around these nutters so we don't get called meaningless names by you and your lot.

Yeah whatever you say fella.

I must be a loony leftie because I want to wait and see what the truth is as opposed to jumping straight into a big macho speech about freedom and yadadada...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: SprocketUK

To be fair, since 2001 it's been Radical Jihadis that have done the vast majority of killing ordinary people, the IRA don't enter the equation...I expect dentists have killed more folks than the IRA have in the last ten years.

I wasn't addressing that. I was addressing this...

link   

It's not.

I'm talking about right now, clearly - why don't you bring up the Blitz as well and how much damage the Germans caused.

Honestly some of you idiots on here aren't capable of any kind of rational thought whatsoever.

Plus if you want to be pedantic, the IRA didn't have a history of blowing up tube trains with improvised explosives.
edit on -05:0020175America/ChicagoFri, 15 Sep 2017 06:50:58 -0500_thAmerica/Chicago0950 by Power_Semi because: (no reason given)

link   

Sorry.

I'll go sit in the corner and play with my Action Man.

Shouldent that be something more gender neutral than an action man?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   

I was addressing your false argument that only Muslims have a history of it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: JanAmosComenius

there are explosives and other chemicals that do not need a container to hold the reaction. they react without the external force. if those are used, and placed in bucket with layers of ball bearings, nails, it would do the job. plus a container holding the explosive could have been placed in the bucket and then then surrounded with the the shrapnel matériel. there are many ways to make a bomb. containment is not always a factor for force.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

It's not.

I'm talking about right now, clearly - why don't you bring up the Blitz as well and how much damage the Germans caused.

Did you not use the word history?

So by history you actually meant a bit of history that suits your views but ignores a huge part of British history that would not fit in then?

Honestly some of you idiots on here aren't capable of any kind of rational thought whatsoever.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:51 AM
link   

So you agree that Muslims aren't the only group to have a history of it?

So why spout that nonsense in the first place?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:52 AM
link   

I was addressing your false argument that only Muslims have a history of it.

You know full well that you're taking what I said completely out of context to make some insipid lefty nonsense point.

It seems to be all that you lot are capable of, nothing real to say so pick on people's spelling or twist their words to make a non-point.

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join