It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking now. Explosion on Underground train Parsons green

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

I live in England so aware of that. However, if someone wanted to blend in and disappear out of the Country quite quickly what better way than to pose as a football fan.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Let's go back to the bomb..... Great move people.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   
a reply to: kamatty

I edited my post. Second photo near bottom. Black material on top of something in the centre which looks like metal cylinder.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: and14263

Let's go back to the bomb..... Great move people.

LoL it's amazing just how stupid some people are - surprised they weren't trying to get a selfie with the bomb in the background.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:27 AM
link   

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
According to the ap, the police are calling it a terrorist incident.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:28 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

Thats us Brits for you.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:30 AM
link   
It does look like a gas cannister in the bucket.

Winkers.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: anxiouswens

I wonder if the Lidl bag is of any significance? Thought it was German owned and thousands from Cologne in London last night watching football. Could be someone who has come over?

2+2 = Potato?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:36 AM
link   

a reply to: JanAmosComenius

Someone has commented on one of the forums that if you look at one of photos you can clearly see gas canister. I have looked and can see what they mean. Same photo is on first page of this thread at the bottom. Black material is sitting on top of something in middle. Lots of people with burns and hair loss.

Yeas, now I can see it where the flames are centered behind that black textile bag or whatever it is. In my opinion explosive used was lighter gas can around 300 - 500 ml. I doubt they do bigger.

BTW kids here sometime sniff lighter gas (its mostly butane, not propane, as I suggested earlier). Few years ago they did it in cellar of some block of flats. Explosion punched out one concrete panel of the cellar and killed one of the boys. But it was "ideal" setup for explosion because air/butane mixture filled volume of the cellar. If you ignite closed can - with some homemade detonator, results will be different.
edit on 15-9-2017 by JanAmosComenius because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
Definitely terror related as just announced PM to chair COBRA meeting at 1.00pm today. Usual waste of time to make it look like MPs give a ****. Probably sit and eat biscuits then give same speech "sorry for the people caught up blah blah, doing everything we can and won't let these terrorists affect our way of life blah blah until next time!"

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

Maybe we will see, just a feeling ☺

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Remember when I was at school in the 80's one of the kids got expelled for trying to cripple the school bus used to transprt him to school with a home made explosive device. Never even made the local newspaper.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:49 AM
link   

Definitely terror related as just announced PM to chair COBRA meeting at 1.00pm today. Usual waste of time to make it look like MPs give a ****. Probably sit and eat biscuits then give same speech "sorry for the people caught up blah blah, doing everything we can and won't let these terrorists affect our way of life blah blah until next time!"

You forgot:

More money, power and antidemocratic rights for the "protectors"

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:50 AM
link   
So no-one harmed, except those trampled by the panic.

If it was a bomb then that's a worry. However, it could also be something entirely innocent. What's for sure is that whoever was carrying around such an obvious package will be on CCTV.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:53 AM
link   
Several hurt in 'terrorist' incident on London underground train

LONDON (Reuters) - Several people were injured at a London underground station on Friday after witnesses reported a blast on a packed rush-hour commuter train which police were treating as a terrorism incident.

Emergency services said they had been called to reports of a fire on a train at Parsons Green station in West London at 8.20 a.m. (0720 GMT)

"It is too early to confirm the cause of the fire, which will be subject to the investigation that is now underway by the Met's Counter Terrorism Command," London police said in a statement.

Commissioner Neil Basu, the senior national coordinator for counter-terrorism policing, had declared it a terrorist incident, the statement said.

The Metro newspaper reported that passengers had suffered facial burns from a blast and others had been hurt in a subsequent stampede.

click link for article..

if this has been posted my apologies.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: paraphi

It may be anything. For example leaking lighter gas soldering iron (I bought one in LIDL
) combined with some faulty piece of electronics producing sparks. Even some plastic on other plastic may produce sparks ... Closed plastic bag around is perfect setup for initial explosion. Such buckets are often used as makeshift tool boxes .... Just saying ...

BTW that LIDL bag contains aluminium sheet in two layers of plastic. It may work like a capacitor especially in subway full of quite strong EM fields from motors.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

It may be anything. For example leaking lighter gas soldering iron (I bought one in LIDL
) combined with some faulty piece of electronics producing sparks. Even some plastic on other plastic may produce sparks ... Closed plastic bag around is perfect setup for initial explosion. Such buckets are often used as makeshift tool boxes .... Just saying ...

So the fact the Police are saying it's a terrorist incident means?...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:06 AM
link   
What do they mean by a major incident has been declared at Saint Mary's hospital, does that just mean they have many injured coming in?
edit on 15-9-2017 by thesaneone because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: JanAmosComenius

So the fact the Police are saying it's a terrorist incident means?...

I generally do not believe in police reports.

I can imagine myself carrying such bucket with my electric/electronic weaponry. For sure there would be lot of wires and may be even Christmas lights as testing indicator ...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join