It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Breaking now. Explosion on Underground train Parsons green

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty
The threat level has now been raised to critical (the highest level) meaning an attack may be imminent.

www.bbc.com...

Which tells me they dont know who left the bomb this morning or where they are now.

Or, they know who it was but they are unable to him/her now.

It would probably help if they released a description and/or picture. But again, that might hurt someone's feelings or something. To hell with saving lives.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:39 PM
link   
Another one. What's the hard-on for London nowadays?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:44 AM
link   
18 year old male arrested this morning in dover (kent). He has been arrested in connecrion with yesterday's failed bomb attack.

Just breaking, no other information right now

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Nightwalk

Easy target, apparently.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
Could be.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Link with pics of the bomb. Looks like a plastic paint bucket.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Interesting that someone would use that if they were trying to hurt people, or it could be a distraction??

Or it failed, fizz instead of bang

thinking like someone wants you to mate. It could have simply been a cigarette but thrown into a bucket that had chems it after being used for innocent every day purpose.

nothing wrong with fearing the worst but then thats what they want us to do. Thats why they called it an 'explosion." If in fear one is prone to think the worst and not think of other causes.

When we stay clam other explanations will come into our heads.

cheers

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Azureblue

originally posted by: thesaneone

originally posted by: PlasticWizard
Link with pics of the bomb. Looks like a plastic paint bucket.

www.dailymail.co.uk...

Interesting that someone would use that if they were trying to hurt people, or it could be a distraction??

Or it failed, fizz instead of bang

thinking like someone wants you to mate. It could have simply been a cigarette but thrown into a bucket that had chems it after being used for innocent every day purpose.

nothing wrong with fearing the worst but then thats what they want us to do. Thats why they called it an 'explosion." If in fear one is prone to think the worst and not think of other causes.

When we stay clam other explanations will come into our heads.

cheers

Yes they could have just so happen to have been smoking on a packed tube train and thrown the lit cigarette which happened to land in a bucket in a bag full of chemicals, a timer and Christmas lights (as reccomended in the isis bomb making handbooks as a diy detonator) causing a explosion.

But the probability of that happening is roughly 2 to the power of 276,709 to one against.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 03:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nightwalk
Another one. What's the hard-on for London nowadays?

London is one of the most expensive cities in the world to live, couple that with a growing population of poor people and you have a recipe for disaster .

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
So reading a few pages I don't think anybody has touched on this yet.

The attack was at the "Parsons Tunnel"

One of the victims, a guy with burnt hair, had the surname Crowley

Another injury was to a woman named Lauren Hubbard...read that again...L. Ron Hubbard...

You have Jack Parsons, Aleister Crowley, and L Ron Hubbard names being mentioned in a terrorist attack.

Anyone who's studied a little knows these 3 were very much connected to each other. That's a whole 'nother story.

My questions are "What are the odds of these three names being mentioned in a terrorist attack, in this fashion? Just pure coincidence?"

Also what is the exact "ritual" or methodology/usefulness in doing that if it wasn't a coincidence?

Could this be a false flag setting something bigger up?

I just can't believe those names could be in this story like that...but I can't see WHY.

Can anyone with some occult knowledge comment on that?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

My questions are "What are the odds of these three names being mentioned in a terrorist attack, in this fashion? Just pure coincidence?"

You made up half of what you just said. You added names onto names and even changed a name to another name because you think it sounds the same.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33
Another injury was to a woman named Lauren Hubbard...read that again...L. Ron Hubbard...

The logic jumps that conspiracy types will believe in never fail to amaze me.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I only saw these names mentioned, Crowley, Parsons and Hubbard. I know they were deeply connected in their lifetimes...Those are facts.

Maybe that's just normal to you. It isn't to me. Took both of you a whole 2 minutes to respond with your base profane "insight" also. Good job. Just what this site is these days I guess.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:49 AM
link   

I only saw these names mentioned, Crowley, Parsons and Hubbard. I know they were deeply connected in their lifetimes...Those are facts.

Maybe that's just normal to you. It isn't to me. Took both of you a whole 2 minutes to respond with your base profane "insight" also. Good job. Just what this site is these days I guess.

It is a conspiracy site or at least it was.

Have a look at the other names and see if any others have a link to the others and what they were involved in.

It wil at least pass some time on a prety boring Sunday afternoon over here.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

SO believing in conspiracies means overlooking the ridiculous like saying Lauren = L. Ron. ?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Cheers mate, been trying to Google a list of victims but not finding one yet.

It's odd the names Crowley and Hubbard would be mentioned specifically in articles. I mean, they could have mentioned anyone of the injured but they chose those names.

Are they even real? If they are that's one hell of a coincidence.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: opethPA

SO believing in conspiracies means overlooking the ridiculous like saying Lauren = L. Ron. ?

Indeed that was the guy who claimed (in essence) that it was ridiculous to suggest it was an Islamic attack, along with another idiot who tried to make out it could just as easily be the IRA, and who - while unable to connect the dots of simple logic in that regard - is now agreeing the names of the people caught up in it could be "weird" and it "needs further investigation".

The quality of this site, thanks to those kinds of people and their stupid ideas, has gone down hill dramatically.

Incidentally, it is now clear that it WAS an Islamic attack - so I guess I wasn't "wacist" after all, and interestingly it's one of the "refugees" that's done it.

However, I'm sure that he'll be saying how not all refugees are bad and so we should immediately open the doors and allow another few thousand to pour in.

I hope and pray that this guy whose done it (and I suspect it may well be the case and why our idiot government and left wing media aren't saying much) is one of the "teen refugees" that idiots like Lily Allen well wailing and balling over from the Jungle in Calais.

You know the ones - the "teens" who all looked 35+ but idiot left wing morons were outraged when this was pointed out - "why it's just wacism fwom Nazis to say that".

Maybe if he is one of them, an "18 year old" who looks in his 30's - maybe, just maybe it might wake up some more of the dead heads who can't see the wood for the trees that are right in front of their (apparently firmly-shut) eyes.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
One other final thought.

Will these people who find a Hubbard and a Crowley in the list of victims surnames find it even more coincidental and awe inspiring that the bombers name is probably Mohammed - again?

Probably not, that's probably more "wacism".

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Power_Semi

originally posted by: opethPA

Indeed that was the guy who claimed (in essence) that it was ridiculous to suggest it was an Islamic attack, along with another idiot who tried to make out it could just as easily be the IRA, and who - while unable to connect the dots of simple logic in that regard - is now agreeing the names of the people caught up in it could be "weird" and it "needs further investigation".

The quality of this site, thanks to those kinds of people and their stupid ideas, has gone down hill dramatically.

Incidentally, it is now clear that it WAS an Islamic attack - so I guess I wasn't "wacist" after all, and interestingly it's one of the "refugees" that's done it.

However, I'm sure that he'll be saying how not all refugees are bad and so we should immediately open the doors and allow another few thousand to pour in.

I hope and pray that this guy whose done it (and I suspect it may well be the case and why our idiot government and left wing media aren't saying much) is one of the "teen refugees" that idiots like Lily Allen well wailing and balling over from the Jungle in Calais.

You know the ones - the "teens" who all looked 35+ but idiot left wing morons were outraged when this was pointed out - "why it's just wacism fwom Nazis to say that".

Maybe if he is one of them, an "18 year old" who looks in his 30's - maybe, just maybe it might wake up some more of the dead heads who can't see the wood for the trees that are right in front of their (apparently firmly-shut) eyes.

As to the Muslim thing it seems a bit contradictory in the article below as

"Home Secretary Amber Rudd told the BBC that the second arrest suggests the attacker was not "a lone wolf".

Speaking to the Andrew Marr Show, Ms Rudd said there was "no evidence" to suggest so-called Islamic State were behind the attack."

BBC Article

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

Maybe you're not the sharpest tool in the shed...it's ok though I ain't mad at ya.

You have it all figured out bruh...I'm certain everyone else thinks so too. Thank you for your contributions they are very much appreciated...and don't let the door hit ya where the good lord split ya.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Power_Semi

Idgaf if he's Muslim...or white...or purple this isn't the point.

How can a "giant fireball" leave the plastic shopping bag still intact? Witnesses such as Crowley and Hubbard will testify to this fireball.

Lolol this is f'd.

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12 >>

join