It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There's is a solution to DACA Mr.Trump. Maybe one of your esteemed assistants will get this.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t
You show up here demanding we spoon feed you data and sources and expect to come across as an intelligent individual whom cares about accurate data and proper citaxrion?

Sorry but you just come across as a lazy fool who Doesn't know anything. Because if you did you would refute the numbers I alleged.

You can't refute my numbers because you haven't done any research.

Hell for all we know you could be asserting my numbers are deflated and the reality is it should be a larger number.

Don't be lazy. Clean your room as Jordan Peterson would say.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   
A troll thread with little to no facts.

One dubious source without backup articles to go with it, is a troll thread.

You call other members trolls for asking for more information, yet refuse to backup your claims with better resources, so who is the troll?

You provided the information, it is your job to back those claims up with better resources. Now I looked into your supposed "factual resources" and it all comes back to only one article with no actual numbers or facts to back it up.

Here is one issue with your claims. "Most DACA are gang members".

Straight from U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement website.

ICE-led gang surge nets 1,378 arrests nationwide

Three individuals arrested during this operation previously had deferred action under DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals).

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: knightsofcydonia

Michael Savage? The same guy who said we should kill 100 million Muslims to prove "we mean business"?

The same guy who was banned from going to the UK for hate speech? Yeah, no agenda there...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
Immigrants and crime: Crunching the numbers

With links to their sources.

Federal Bureau of Prisons
Inmate Statistics - Citizenship

Colombia 1,706 0.9%

Cuba 1,238 0.7%

Dominican Republic 1,501 0.8%

Mexico 25,660 13.7%

Other/Unknown 9,504 5.1%

United States 147,300 78.8%

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
This is why people have issues with people like you. They make bold claims without real stats or facts to back anything they say up.

I am not sure how I feel about DACA but lying about it does not help the anti immigration people.

It is hard to have a reasonable discussion about issues like this, when people like you jump in with wild claims
edit on 15-9-2017 by Onslaught9966 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: enlightenedservant

Michael Savage? The same guy who said we should kill 100 million Muslims to prove "we mean business"?

The same guy who was banned from going to the UK for hate speech? Yeah, no agenda there...

okay troll. lol thats all you got? GOD FORBID you make an intelligent point.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: knightsofcydonia

Do you have any intelligent points to make without parroting right wing media sites. Do you have any actual facts to back any of your claims up?

So far you have nothing but this blog which all leads to one story with no links to facts to back anything it stated.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Onslaught9966
This is why people have issues with people like you. They make bold claims without real stats or facts to back anything they say up.

I am not sure how I feel about DACA but lying about it does not help the anti immigration people.

It is hard to have a reasonable discussion about issues like this, when people like you jump in with wild claims

I guess the facts would sound like wild claims to a bunch of uneducated dolts.

This information is common knowledge. Anyone with a brain can look it up.

I don't mind providing sources, but it's about how you go about asking for it.don't just be a lazy retard showing up to a thread talking about demographics when you don't even know the population of the United States.

Just like the others here, you provide no refutation to my statements or data, because you have not done the research.

you know nothing.

Otherwise you would refute my data with the "correct" numbers, which you don't have because you haven't done the research

. If you did do the research you would learn that what I've said is accurate. However you would probably still double down and argue for the immigrants even after learning the facts

People like you are why it's not worth having a discussion about those details

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Do you have any intelligent points to make without parroting right wing media sites. Do you have any actual facts to back any of your claims up?

So far you have nothing but this blog which all leads to one story with no links to facts to back anything it stated.

I've made several salient points if you can read.
Let's hear your argument enlightened one.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

The hypocrisy is unbearable. You accuse me of being a troll, then start defending the trolls in this thread.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:58 PM
link   

Your claim

Not to mention many of "these kids" are gang members, not 800,000 little einstiens like the MSM would have you believe

Refuted

Three individuals arrested during this operation previously had deferred action under DACA (Deferred Action for Childhood Arrivals).

A link to other links regarding what they are stating.

Another one of your claims.

That's at least 600,000 prisoners who could be immediately deported from the United States. Which coincidentally is close to the number of DACA's (800,000)
(suggesting that most are DACA)

Colombia 1,706 0.9%

Cuba 1,238 0.7%

Mexico 25,660 13.7%

Other/Unknown 9,504 5.1%

The citizenship of criminals besides Americans = 36,609

The latest from Bureau of Justice statistics which is only 2015 nothing for 2016 yet

At yearend 2015, the United States had an estimated 1,526,800 prisoners under the jurisdiction of state and federal correctional authorities.

"The rate for Hispanic adults decreased 5%, from 860 per 100,000 to 820."

So basically out of 1 Million adults in jail that could possibly be DACA or illegal would be 8,200

"Copy my claim into Google ...lol"

I have googled and it all leads to one story from the same website with no links to it's claims

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   

Your claim

Not to mention many of "these kids" are gang members, not 800,000 little einstiens like the MSM would have you believe

Refuted

A link to other links regarding what they are stating.

Another one of your claims.

That's at least 600,000 prisoners who could be immediately deported from the United States. Which coincidentally is close to the number of DACA's (800,000)
(suggesting that most are DACA)

Colombia 1,706 0.9%

Cuba 1,238 0.7%

Mexico 25,660 13.7%

Other/Unknown 9,504 5.1%

The citizenship of criminals besides Americans = 36,609

The latest from Bureau of Justice statistics which is only 2015 nothing for 2016 yet

At yearend 2015, the United States had an estimated 1,526,800 prisoners under the jurisdiction of state and federal correctional authorities.

"The rate for Hispanic adults decreased 5%, from 860 per 100,000 to 820."

So basically out of 1 Million adults in jail that could possibly be DACA or illegal would be 8,200

"Copy my claim into Google ...lol"

I have googled and it all leads to one story from the same website with no links to it's claims

Your sources are CNN and the links they provide are from 2009-2012- also your math is atrocious.

I wasn't implying the 25-30% of illegals in our prisons were DACA related - I was
Simply pointing out that it's a simlar number and would be a convenient trade off.

Go smoke another one and try again buster

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

My math is awesome.
I just simply got mixed up on the 100, 000 per stat. I mistakenly used that stat to mean per 100, 000 of everyone in prison not in America.
Oh well.>

So where are you getting your numbers from? I mean the article does not give any numbers.

If I was to throw up numbers like you, I might be accused of pulling them out of my butt...So where are you getting yours from.

A valid link please with government numbers not a biased site like savage or brietbart.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Some actual stats

Correctional Populations in the United States, 2015
As I said they do not have one for 2016 yet.

U.S. adult correctional systems nationwide.
6,741,400 or 100%

In custody
1,526,800 or 22.6%

Probation is where the majority are
3,789,800 or 56.2%

The rest are on parole, or in a local jail
1,598,700 or 23%

Sentenced prisoners under the jurisdiction of state or federal correctional authorities, by jurisdiction, sex, race, and Hispanic origin, December 31, 2005–2015

But we care only about 2015 since it is the latest one.

319,400 who are considered Hispanic and have been convicted and are in custody and that only makes up 20% percent of the prison population.

As for illegals, I doubt they are kept in American prisons (well except for the violent ones) and are shipped back to Mexico. I also highly doubt illegals are released into public after being arrested (paroled, released until a trial date is set or a fine is paid), they are most likely sent back to Mexico, again except for the violent offenders.

So just where are you getting this 600,000 number and 30 % number from

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join