It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Launches another Missile Eastwards

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:08 AM
link   
I was just in San Diego and there was a big train full of Tanks of all sorts headed for what I presume is A Navy base. I am Canadian so I do not really know ,was talking to my Uncle and he believes there is a big Navy Base there, loading vessels for transport to ? South Korea would make sense I think this guy has to made accountable unfortunately at what cost who knows.

Whiteroot

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
The latest on MSM from President Trump:

"US condemns N. Korea after regime fires another missile over Japan"

That "Condemn" word again, it is really not what he would probably like to say...

Man, I want to read a real Trump-ism.

"I would like to jam a US flag, pole and all, with an eagle with extra wide wings at the tip, right up his...."

Sorry, but if the flag gets desecrated, that would be acceptable.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:11 AM
link   
The war drums sure are beating fast in some people's minds.

Of course it's all good and well to call for war upon NK when it's not your own friends/family that will do the fighting.

America has been the unwanted world sheriff for too long and thinks it can dictate global affairs at its whim.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

originally posted by: Tempter
Those calling for inaction, what do you say to the people of Japan who were undoubtedly cowering in fear while holding their children as tight as possible during the flight?

Why should they live in terror?

This little prickly is breaking UN Resolutions with every launch, so why aren't more nations doing more?

That honestly is the next headline on the timeline.

"North Korea seizes U.S. ally Japan in terror!"

It's not in our hands, it never was. The agenda marches on.

too late

www.yahoo.com...

www.reuters.com...

In reality, there ARE terrified people in Japan everytime a goddam nuke is flying in their direction with sirens going off. He vowed to destroy them just hours before the launch.

These people ARE living in fear.

This isn't a "we all live in nuke range" thing.

These are missiles flying overhead.

You can't tell me that if we had missiles flying overhead we wouldn't already have some in the air, too. But Japan won't move until we tell them to. So those people are actually unprotected from at least MAD.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Tempter

I. See us attacking soon, Even with a monkey as potus, he would not be doing this crap with obama, in office he seeing how dumb trump is.. but luckily we still have a good state dept. it's coming.. gotta use noko as a good example to quiet iran... if we don't we failed for our children...... indeed Japan, can't do anything without our blessing which is sad... this can turn into something bad if our government does not wake up...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:26 AM
link   
I like it. NK keeps this up they got nothin left if it turns real...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: whiteroot
I was just in San Diego and there was a big train full of Tanks of all sorts headed for what I presume is A Navy base. I am Canadian so I do not really know ,was talking to my Uncle and he believes there is a big Navy Base there, loading vessels for transport to ? South Korea would make sense I think this guy has to made accountable unfortunately at what cost who knows.

Whiteroot

Yes there is a huge navy base in/near San Diego.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Incandescent
The war drums sure are beating fast in some people's minds.

Of course it's all good and well to call for war upon NK when it's not your own friends/family that will do the fighting.

America has been the unwanted world sheriff for too long and thinks it can dictate global affairs at its whim.

I have many friends that are in or have been in the military. Their job is fighting when its time to fight and they are willing and able.

Should we? I dont know, Id rather have anotber solution, but your political spin seems disingenuous to me - maybe youre fooling yourself due to identity politics. NK is beating the war drums louder than anyone and firing missiles over foreign nations now. Pull your head out of the sand for effs sake. Yes, our nations government sometimes does some nasty things, but that doesnt mean its wrong 100% of the time nor is it wrong just because you hate the president. You seem to have no consideration for the people of japan or south korea either.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:46 AM
link   
I don't think China is the one helping Korea antagonize us for many reasons. What would the benefit be? They lose money in trade with NK, especially if the UN really starts pressing to uphold sanctions. The more Korea defies the UN, the more this will happen. We are their #1 trade partner. Why would they also risk that? Sure, we owe them a ridiculous amount of money. But if our trade stopped, they'd be essentially screwed, and they know this. And they know we are in no fit position to pay what we owe. NK actions also draw more U.S. ships and military into China's sphere of influence. Why would they want that? I can't think of a reason why.

I do think NK has some insider help, but I don't think it's China.
edit on 15-9-2017 by fleabit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
I'm not hearing much in the way of solutions being put forth...

Thats because you aren't listening. The solution all along has been await for a solid attack from him, give no quarter. Once that happens, precision strikes to eliminate him and the top brass in a millisecond..seal and sas teams also to sweep up the second the rubble stop falling from his location.

No nukes, no grand war theater, just elimination of him and the generals like rabid dogs. From there, let SK take over and free the people

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: angeldoll

Of course he does.

Also, I don't understand the idea that assassinating him would solve anything.
People actually think he's the end all be all of policy in that $ hole?

Knocking the guy off just creates a power vacuum. And it will be filled by the hardliners who are already obviously on board with all this, otherwise they'd kill the guy themselves.

...like I said, no good options here.

Well right, you can't just off him and step back. it needs to be a number of heads, then a installation from the south to take control for about a decade to reintegrate and reunification. Its worth it. Japan worked great, NK would also if done properly.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
So why are not assassinating this idiot? Surely this is a viable option right now.

Exactly what I've been saying for months. Take the path of least damage/death first.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: SaturnFX

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: angeldoll

Of course he does.

Also, I don't understand the idea that assassinating him would solve anything.
People actually think he's the end all be all of policy in that $ hole?

Knocking the guy off just creates a power vacuum. And it will be filled by the hardliners who are already obviously on board with all this, otherwise they'd kill the guy themselves.

...like I said, no good options here.

Well right, you can't just off him and step back. it needs to be a number of heads, then a installation from the south to take control for about a decade to reintegrate and reunification. Its worth it. Japan worked great, NK would also if done properly.

Hopefully that transition of power scenario is being prepped right now.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
So why are not assassinating this idiot? Surely this is a viable option right now.

Exactly what I've been saying for months. Take the path of least damage/death first.

That would normally read as an alarming thought to me, but this little shut is threatening to nuke Japan and then launches a frigging ICBM right over their country.

He needs to go. Screw China. A targeted attack against his regime would solve everything.
1) no major war
2) no refugees
3) reunification
4) no more nuke threats

It's honestly a win win.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Why would the prospect of getting rid of a war-mongering, murdering dictator give you pause, initially?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   

See, called it....well, they may have been sooner.

You see how it has met the term terror? This IS PLANNED!

NK won't strike until China says. NK also won't stop until China says.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Seriously? lol

#1 Taking out Kim, sure, great idea. The problem is we don't know who is taking his place. Its not the end of anything and could be the beginning of a disaster.

#2 Its not the least death/destruction option. Lets say the nukes are off the table once Kim is removed. We KNOW how fanatical the rest of the regime is. There's nothing stopping them from using conventional weapons and decimating Seoul. They have literally hundreds of artillery pieces pointed directly at one of the most densely populated cities in Asia. Conventional weapons in a short range where these weapons are positioned right now would do an incredible amount of killing. What if in the event of Kim being assassinated they have a plan to launch all out war at that point? Nuking North Korea affects the entire region.

#3 Reunification is a pipe dream. The last thing China wants is a reunified Korea. They are natural enemies. China sees Kim/DPRK as a buffer between themselves and the West on their doorstep.

There is no easy way or magic bullet out of this. Killing Kim only works is if its done from the inside and there's a plan in place beyond his death that we know we can work with and it also only works if China and Russia are clued in as they potentially get involved on the side of DPRK if something like this happened. The North Koreans are programmed since birth to hate the United States. I don't think people really understand how seriously brainwashed people of all classes in DPRK are. They are likely to have a contingency plan in place in case an assassination happened and that likely means all out aggression on Seoul, if not nukes being launched straight away espc if its clear that the US are the ones who instigated it.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Of course your comments are "accurate" for international law-but we're in a whole new territory now.

Fat Boy has declared war on the US, Japan, SK etc. We need leaders to put him in his place. Whether you "agree" or not, plans are being made to rid us all of Fat Boy. If not, which I do not believe, Fat Boy will eventually kill millions-he is crazy.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: Justso
a reply to: Zaphod58

Of course your comments are "accurate" for international law-but we're in a whole new territory now.

Fat Boy has declared war on the US, Japan, SK etc. We need leaders to put him in his place. Whether you "agree" or not, plans are being made to rid us all of Fat Boy. If not, which I do not believe, Fat Boy will eventually kill millions-he is crazy.

How can he declare war when the war never ended?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Justso

Given the choice you prefer to be the one killing millions? Kim is backed up by China and Russia, the US has less and less influence globally, domestic issues and an already far stretched military.
The problem is your president didn't ignore Kim's threats but gave him more attention than he deserves.
But if you think a preemptive strike does anything other than starting a war, opening up the US homeland for a first ever attack, isolating you further...
You can't win this one. And why would you even try? It's an Asian problem. Nobody wants America as world police anymore, you've done a real horrible job the last few years.
Ordinary people in the US want to use nukes again. You learned nothing. American lifes aren't worth more in any way than those you sacrifice for comfort, greed and domination.
Back off or pay the price.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join