It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Launches another Missile Eastwards

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: icanteven

This may interest you also Putin says Irma was a live test of such techology
link here http//

So it's more likely the U.S. has hurricane making machines in Africa, vs. there be hurricanes during the height of hurricane season? Okaaaay then...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Let them keep spending resources. They have been limited even more on the receiving end as of last week.

Folks have to realize, they can test all they want. Should anyone shoot their 'test' missile down, it is an act of war. The unfortunate circumstances are that until he actually hits some sort of entity or property, he will receive the attention he wants as opposed to open conflict.

Shooting missiles over the airspace of another country which NK calls as an enemy, out of the many they have, it's an act of war.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Let them keep spending resources. They have been limited even more on the receiving end as of last week.

Folks have to realize, they can test all they want. Should anyone shoot their 'test' missile down, it is an act of war. The unfortunate circumstances are that until he actually hits some sort of entity or property, he will receive the attention he wants as opposed to open conflict.

Shooting missiles over the airspace of another country which NK calls as an enemy, out of the many they have, it's an act of war.

No matter which direction North Korea shoots, they will be going over someones airspace but I would hardly call outerspace someone elses airspace because that is where it was when it went over Japan

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Do we know what height the missile was at when over Japan and not international waters? Since the defined airspace is 12 nautical miles straight up, and I know the missile reached a maximum height of 400+ miles in it's trajectory, Im curious if we know that particular data?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Do we know what height the missile was at when over Japan and not international waters? Since the defined airspace is 12 nautical miles straight up, and I know the missile reached a maximum height of 400+ miles in it's trajectory, Im curious if we know that particular data?

www.zerohedge.com...

Here is the timeline for the missile launch and where it was at
Notice it was launched over the thinnest part of Japan as well
The aim was set so that it would make it to open sea with no chance for error in distance

If they had aimed it south, it could have hit land if their calculations were off

edit on 15-9-2017 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-9-2017 by jacobe001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
www.rt.com...

News just breaking

Truly frightening to think the ol William Jefferson Clinton aided NK and claimed this would never happen.

I have reason to believe we have some better tech than any yet seen on the battlefield officially. In the 80's I used the Starscope that could see people in the dark and in the woods from a 1/4 mile away like it was broad daylight and some neat Star Wars like guns that are being used officially today.

We can shoot it down. It is the ones on a sub that can sneak by and we might be able to disable those in midair too.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

If anyone could control the weather why does north korea not live in perpetual winter.....

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Right... so lockheed has the mass of the earth simulated through tech, the mass of the moon simulated through tech, can produce at least the energy and mass of the sun through tech, in simply experimental terms... thats what you need to "control" weather.
edit on PMAmerica/Chicago480909pm by Aeshma because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Why would China and Russia have better relations with the US? In case you didn't notice yet: they don't like you.

Maybe because Putin said it himself. It came straight out of the horses mouth.

MOSCOW — It could be the start of a new era of mutual admiration or a diplomatic move to gain the upper hand with a new American president. Whatever his motive, Russian President Vladimir Putin said Wednesday that Donald Trump's triumph over Hillary Clinton paves the way to repair deeply strained relations between Moscow and Washington.

USA TODAY

As for China, they would have more to gain economically and more likely a much better neighbor with a change in leadership in North Korea . As it stands now, if China and North Korea's relationship continues to sour, Kim may someday lose the rest of his marbles and threaten China. The U.S., China, and Russia all need to stop jockeying for their power positions and start working together to rid the world of terrorism and out of control dictators like Kim. They need to put their conflicting political ideologies aside and start cooperating to help achieve stability and peace throughout the world.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Welcome to the beginning of WW3

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:26 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

The last part is true. But Putin said that before all the rigged election accusations, before the US flattened a Syrian air force base, when he was still hoping the sanctions could be lifted...
China sees the US as rival, they both want world domination, whatever weakens the US China will love. After Trump is also accusing them a lot with the unfair trade and things...
Point is you can't insult China and Russia and then turn around and say "we are friends, you have to help me".
That surely won't work.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Was this latest missile the same one that South Korea said was being relocated to a different N.K. launch site "under the cover of late night", so as to not be noticed?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:40 AM
link   
Just a thought ...WHY aren't UFOs around?
You'd think after all that abductee crap about saving the world THEY MIGHT show interest to a warlike regime ,gaining nukes ?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 01:44 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Maybe Kim Jong is an E.T.? That COULD explain why the U.S. won't take him out.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

They screwed with everyone ELSE, so what is this?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 04:23 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Not that much of a joke. There are different ET, including...I will not name anyone.
I couldn't believe the reclusive state built up all the space rockets ICBM hydrogen bomb and what more, just out of nowhere.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 05:11 AM
link   
Nobody else in North Korea wants to start a war, let alone with America.

Only their so-called 'leader' is trying to stir up a conflict here.

Americans don't want war, either.

This bozo is nothing but hot air. Ignore him. If he ever tries something more serious, simply wipe him out.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   
This is all so........ Conviniently timed, wouldn't ya say?

There's no new war to wage. No new scare for people to hang on to.

Kim: Oh I know, I'll fire at the ocean!
West: YES!!!!! We mean......Ahem...... Oh no ANOTHER (sarc) threat has appeared (cue pokemon music)

The west uses nuclear arsenal (It's super effective) North Korea misses a turn, North Korea fainted.

This cycle of one boogieman after the next is SO utterly boring!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Yes, it's been conveniently timed for the 20+ years that this has been going on.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 12:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius
This is all so........ Conviniently timed, wouldn't ya say?

There's no new war to wage. No new scare for people to hang on to.

Kim: Oh I know, I'll fire at the ocean!
West: YES!!!!! We mean......Ahem...... Oh no ANOTHER (sarc) threat has appeared (cue pokemon music)

The west uses nuclear arsenal (It's super effective) North Korea misses a turn, North Korea fainted.

This cycle of one boogieman after the next is SO utterly boring!

What part of the fact that he had to fire his missile, without any warning whatsoever, over another country do you not understand? Should I draw a diagram for you?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15 >>

join