It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

North Korea Launches another Missile Eastwards

page: 12
<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
a reply to: Zaphod58

It didn't fail at all, the rest of the world is talking about it...

This is what kim wants, he knows the world isn't going to declare war on him, because that would be declaring a war on China.

So kim huffs and puffs, while China says " Dude, slow your role ", but kim knows that either China will give him something to shutup or another nation will, of course secretly.

The only thing I wonder about is, does kim know his shelf life? Everything has it, and you'll only listen to that kid saying " hey do this " only so much before you react.

Who reacts and how is the big 64,000 question...

Meanwhile regular people live in fear as missiles fly overhead. How long can that go on?

Some people have lived in war zones for their entire lives. If you are a kid growing up in Iraq or Afghanistan, all you will have known is war.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: icanteven

Nuclear weapons are 70 year old technology,read Weather as a force multiplier owning the weather by 2025'',they are ahead of schedule dont be surprised if you see flood,drought or even a nasty storm headed their way.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Not really. The tension isn't between Russia & NK, or China & NK, or Japan & Nk...he never threatened to attack them, did he? It looks like you created this mess and now you'll eat it.
Bad foreign policies since Nixon.
Why would China and Russia have better relations with the US? In case you didn't notice yet: they don't like you.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:01 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Thanks for the idea for weekend reading. Just googled the paper, and it's posted on a .mil site. Wow!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:04 PM
link   

It was a staff study for the Air Force War College. Read the disclaimer.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined

This is what kim wants, he knows the world isn't going to declare war on him, because that would be declaring a war on China.

So kim huffs and puffs, while China says " Dude, slow your role ", but kim knows that either China will give him something to shutup or another nation will, of course secretly.
Who reacts and how is the big 64,000 question...

Jinping won't support Kim if Kim fires the first shot. I'm sure he's using all his diplomatic powers to say "dude...just chill out bra" in the way that Asian dictators talk amongst themselves...

China knows that Kim is sixes and sevens crazy, and they don't want a war on their front porch. Especially not a war that could go nuclear.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:09 PM
link   

This may interest you also Putin says Irma was a live test of such techology
link here http//

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple
a reply to: WeRpeons

Not really. The tension isn't between Russia & NK, or China & NK, or Japan & Nk...he never threatened to attack them, did he? It looks like you created this mess and now you'll eat it.
Bad foreign policies since Nixon.
Why would China and Russia have better relations with the US? In case you didn't notice yet: they don't like you.

They're threatening Japan now though, as is being quoted by multiple news sources online:

“The four islands of the [Japanese] archipelago should be sunken into the sea by the nuclear bomb of Juche,” the committee said in a statement carried by the official KCNA news agency. Juche is the ideology of self-reliance pioneered by Kim Il-sung, the country’s founder and grandfather of the current leader, Kim Jong-un. “Japan is no longer needed to exist near us,” the committee added.

I'm not saying the U.S isn't the focus of Kim's hatred or anything, but they have no qualms with threatening others with the same ridiculous rhetoric either.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Sagacity

Thank you, that's the first time I read that.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

It was a staff study for the Air Force War College. Read the disclaimer.

I saw that. It's brain candy regardless.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

They also claimed there was mass panic as it was admitted that Planet X was orbiting the sun. And that there's real footage of a giant demon. Or that there was a hand written draft of the Bible that proves it was fake.

Not exactly the best source.

link   

It's a very interesting read, just don't put too much stock in it.

link   
a reply to: Sagacity

My mother lived through V1's and V2's during World War 2,rogue rockets are a 70 year old problem the fact most of the Western world is defenceless against such things still really has me begging the question just what how smart those in charge of our security really are....or whether civilian security is a concern.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:25 PM
link   

I honestly dont know where we are at exactly needless to say weather manipulation goes back to the Vietnam war, however if you control the weather you control who eats,who doesn't and much more Im sure thats an objective more than just one nation is working on....whereas Kim is a bit beyond Nazi Germany I really dont think he understands what can be levelled against him if desired.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple

Sure, just saw it earlier myself. Historically though, I think you're correct.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Cloud seeding hasn't even been proven to work. There's no way to prove that the clouds would have rained less, or in a different area than they did after being seeded. Creating a hurricane would take massive amounts of energy, as would strengthening them, or steering them.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: ChrisM101

They are designed with a suborbital phase, that puts them into space, but not fast enough to orbit. Then they deorbit onto the target. An ICBM or MRBM, which this probably was, doesn't have the capability to put something into orbit without being modified.

Good Level Headed Posts Zaphod

These missiles Kim is launching are simply tests, not attacks
If he launched an attack with missiles, it would be more than one, and his artillery would be firing into South Korea before the missiles even reached their target because he knows what is coming next.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: jacobe001

Not only that, but the acceleration curves would be a lot different if they had a warhead on board. A missile with a telemetry package, or even a ballasted nose cone to simulate a reentry vehicle would weigh less than an actual warhead, so the missile would accelerate faster.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

That is true Irma had 2/3 of the power of all electricty generated in the United States in it,where the hell one hides such a facility I dont know Antarctica perhaps, theres no doubt like GPS the military gets use of new technology long before us but you'd probably need fusion tech which Lockheed is working on but isnt there yet.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   

Thanks for the tip! This is brilliant!
Lady Gaga : Prince Charles 'Is a Reptilian Shapeshifter' Read more at: www.neonnettles.com... © Neon Nettle

top topics

<< 9  10  11    13  14  15 >>

join