It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hillary Clinton Emails Emerge — Reveal Additional Mishandling of Classified Information

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Illegal activities by public officials should be known by the public that they represent.
It should not matter if they are no longer public officials or if they end up being charged or not.

The truth is important.
It DOES make a difference, even at this point.
If the courts will not judge, the public will.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

JW rocks and every one should be following what they are doing ...They are nonpartisan because they have cases right now suing the Trump State department for documents . They had a live feed today but it brings up new data on the Benghazi issue especially the contractor for security . Seems that every one who should know ,knew that they were not licencesed for Lybia and had lost at least 8 other contracts ....Blue Mountain was the firm so it comes down to who gave them the contract . I have a gut feeling that there are tracks leading to the Clinton Foundation and the pay to play .

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I have no interest in looking through the emails because in the end I realize that they have absolutely no effect on me or anyone I know in any way. It's over, she's not going to jail, no matter how many emails come out to the public she won't be prosecuted. Why? Because she has held up her end of the bargain, she's done her part and will most likely be retiring soon in a beach house on an island somewhere to the end of her days. It sucks but I know there's nothing I can do about it. She'll get hers in the afterlife.

I'm not a fan of beating a dead horse and this horse was dead awhile ago.
edit on 9/14/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: seeker1963

It is okay with me, not that it matters if it wasn't but do you plan on going through the emails and reading them one by one or are you just planning on "hearing about them" and then bitching about information you haven't taken the time to read? Because that seems to be the go-to method around here.

I read as much as my time affords me. What I read does not necessarily mean I believe it. It drives me to read further to disprove it.

Ya see, TRUTH means a lot to me in a world full of lies...........

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

Do you really plan on reading through them though? If so, I'd say you're wasting your time. If not then you have nothing to be outraged over.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:34 PM
link   
If I had a time machine, I would try to convince Hillary that I could take her back to any point in her life that she desires.

I would have the time machine set to Salem,1692 no matter her desire.
Sink or float bitch.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:43 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I just dont get how someone can say something is not worth it/stupid/lost cause, without even reading the material, i couldnt live like that. I have to know, i love knowledge, i love the truth, hell ive even went back to the bank cuz they gave me an extra 100$ bill once. I want to see this to the end, unbiased and honest.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

If you have no interest in these emails and you have already decided based on who knows what that they are of no importance and will not change anything, WHY exactly are you commenting again and again in this thread? Wouldn't it be a lot easier - and a hell of a lot smarter - for you to simply go and find a thread with a topic you think is worthy of your time?

I find your behavior puzzling. Unless your goal is to disrupt, provoce and derail, then it makes perfect sense.

Also, kudos to JW for their work bringing truth to light, and thanks to OP for posting the thread.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:39 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

3NL1GHT3N3D1 pessemistic outlook is unfortunately spot on. Knowing the political climate we're suffering though. Government is mostly run by organized crime.

But this type of constant exposure will hopefully be enough to destroy any chance of her getting elected again. She likely won't go to prison for her crimes, but that will only ad fuel to the resentment the decent citizens of the United States are feeling toward her.

She in a sense will be paying the ultimate price. She will not have another opportunity at destroying America.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:00 PM
link   

More fuel added to the dumpster fire that is the Clinton Crime Syndicate.
Did we really need 97 more reasons to figure out what a corrupt bitch she is?....I didn't.
Hopefully they bury these assholes really soon.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:54 AM
link   
Who cares? The investigation is over.
Judicial Watch doesn't have anything the FBI hasn't already seen.
No one is going to reopen the investigation. It's over.
Give it up.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadingOne

Why ? Is there a problem ?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

My post was clear and I am not taking your bait, sorry. Life is short and I have been reading your posts here on ATS long enough to know that "discussing" anything at all with you is pointless.

I will not reply to you again.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Give it up.

If the new Clinton Emails lead to a serious crime, then Trump administration could ask the courts to reopen an investigation.

It'll never be over until she's in PRISON! ; )

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 02:27 AM
link   

President Trump was briefed. His response.. "This is only the tip of the iceberg".

But on the flip-side, FBI Director Comey said that Hillary was ignorant and mentally unprepared for handling classified info. No prosecutor on the planet would put her on trial. She'd be found innocent as a newborn baby, by using an "insanity" defense.

edit on 9/15/2017 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
It's over, you lost. Clinton isn't going to jail. Trump played you.

How many of these threads have you made getting your hopes up?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 05:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

President Trump was briefed. His response.. "This is only the tip of the iceberg".

But on the flip-side, FBI Director Comey said that Hillary was ignorant and mentally unprepared for handling classified info. No prosecutor on the planet would put her on trial. She'd be found innocent as a newborn baby, by using an "insanity" defense.

But she still has her clearance to get to classified information? Who's more insane? Hillary Clinton or those in charge of classified information?

If you give a gun to a chimp it isn't the chimps fault if it shoots someone.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10

How has brand new emails that just came out old news and been talked about before? Do you have a time machine?
snooooowflaaaake!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Give it up.

Deflectors up!!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join