It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Hillary Clinton Emails Emerge — Reveal Additional Mishandling of Classified Information

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: seeker1963

So tell me, what is different about these emails compared to the others? What is contained in these emails? Answer those questions for me and you may have a point, otherwise it's fake outrage over something that will never happen.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:21 PM
link   
I am against Hillary in every way possible. Complete hatred for the woman.

That being said:

Damn, I am more tired of people using ATS as a reflush of the toilet that is the msm.

No apologies! Stop spamming ATS!!!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Nothing really new here.

We know the US government has a tendency to classify everything and anything they damn well please. Without proper context or knowing what was classified, this is really no different that what we have seen before in regards to Hillary and the emails.

Hell, the US government classified an email chain of hers because it contained a US media report about drone strikes.

Just the mention alone of drone strikes, without it being US government intel, can trigger a classification.

Let me know when the legal beagles start to raise an eye at this.

link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Thats not what i said at all, not even close.
They can scream and yell all they want to jail her, but if they dont have evidence good enough, then they are just wasting their breath.

What i said again was, i think they are hoping to find enough emails, and keep fighting for more emails, to compile enough evidence that they will HAVE to do something.

I mean, why werent these emails released to begin with?( The ones judicial watch is getting)

Doesnt that seem strange?

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Outstanding X !!!

Omnia bona simul

Buck

link   

originally posted by: neomaximus10

I think they are hoping to find something that will upset the public enough to demand something be done, whether its 1 email, or a compilation of everything with evidence and facts.

We know she did illegal/questionable things, if someone did that to you would you just say oh well, not enough evidence, i guess ill just take it in the cheek, and continue with your life?

I highly doubt it.

judicial watch still have cases to be laughed out of court regarding bill clintons oral sex escapades, it's adorable people still think of them as anything other than laughable.
it's not surprising the op is using them as credible.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

So tell me, what is different about these emails compared to the others? What is contained in these emails? Answer those questions for me and you may have a point, otherwise it's fake outrage over something that will never happen.

What is different about these emails compared to the other you ask?

They are NEW! I hadn't seen them before, nor heard of them?

IS THAT OKAY WITH YOU?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Now see this is information about Hillary that's worth discussing. Not whatever thing she said on her book tour that hurt your feelings, but evidence about things like Benghazi, mishandling classified information, etc.

So now we begin the (likely fruitless) waiting game to see if anything develops out of this.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: growler

I dont see how that has anything to do with their clinton email stories, the emails they release are straight from the government, its not bs, so until they show me something untruthful with the hillary emails, i will continue to trust them on this specific story
edit on 14-9-2017 by neomaximus10 because: Spelled hillary wrong lol

(post by ImmortalLegend527 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Well said.I as a conspiracy person would like to see and contribute here no matter if I like Xuenchen or not wich I do.What is with the insecure attack on this poster?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Final Warning! Post on the topic and not about each other or you WILL be Posting Banned.

Do not reply to this post.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   

a reply to: neomaximus10

And what is in the emails? Oh, we don't know, we just saw it and had to post it on ATS for stars, flags and conformation bias. I doubt these emails will make any difference at all, the thousands before it didn't, why would these?

Whether someone is going to be thrown in jail or not isn't the standard for posting news/threads.

edit on 14-9-2017 by MysticPearl because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   
"Political Watchdog group Judicial Watch"

You mean GOP attack dog that has been going after the Clintons since Arkansas and has little to nothing to show for it?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

You mean GOP attack dog that has been going after the Clintons since Arkansas and has little to nothing to show for it?

Other than getting court orders to produce the emails.

Over 55000 in fact, and most under the last Administration !

Nobody would have ever known.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Pyle

Did you know that Judicial Watch has hounded GW Bush and filed suits and FOIA to get information from him?
They joined up with the Sierra Club to sue Bush.... A real right wing organization, that Sierra Club!

edit on b000000302017-09-14T18:44:46-05:0006America/ChicagoThu, 14 Sep 2017 18:44:46 -0500600000017 by butcherguy because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:44 PM
link   

It is okay with me, not that it matters if it wasn't but do you plan on going through the emails and reading them one by one or are you just planning on "hearing about them" and then bitching about information you haven't taken the time to read? Because that seems to be the go-to method around here.
edit on 9/14/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   

The JW article cited has some great quotes verbatim.

We have to read them to find out what's in them.

Many Classified at the time too !!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:12 PM
link   

It is okay with me, not that it matters if it wasn't but do you plan on going through the emails and reading them one by one or are you just planning on "hearing about them" and then bitching about information you haven't taken the time to read? Because that seems to be the go-to method around here.

What did you find of interest in the new e-mails?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join