It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much more disclosure do you want?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 07:08 AM
link   
These races are as diverse as we are here on earth...good bad and ugly and beautiful.....most of the Humans I met were top of the line...but groups definately have different agendas....they lie and sneak and spy and connive.

posted on Sep, 18 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Every spec of informtation revealed.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

I don't think all ETs are malevolent. If we were simply dealing with a malevolent ET species then I can't see why they'd be kept secret, as in, the ETs themselves would just out themselves, take over and either kill us all or just force us to do whatever they wanted. If they made it here then they're more advanced than us technologically, and would have the means to wipe us out or control us.

I think it's much more likely that there are different ET groups, some benevolent and some malevolent, some a kind of mix like humans are, and that there are complex relationships and competing interests. Obviously, ETs have been revealing themselves more it seems, with more sightings happening all the time, although it could just be that more people are able to record evidence with their smart phones now, so are more likely to come out and talk about it, whereas before with no evidence to show for it, it's more likely people wouldn't speak out or would convince themselves they'd been mistaken about what they saw.

I find it very frustrating that they have not just said 'screw you' to the Earth governments and just outed themselves, there must be some reason they would agree to be kept secret. Maybe they're worried people aren't ready, if they're benevolent, and then the malevolent ones are kept in check by the benevolent ones. Or there could be some principle or universal law that they adhere to, kind of like in Star Trek, where they agree not to interfere in our development and thus are here to observe and only to interact with those humans who have accidentally stumbled across them or directly approached them. Who knows, but I really don't think that they are all some malevolent species that wants to kill us all or anything, as that doesn't make sense according to what we've seen over the past several decades.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
a reply to: KittyHasABeard

Why would they conceal themselves to most, because they have something to hide.

Not everybody stumbles upon them, some victims are chosen! I want to know why? Is it a certain blood type?

Being abducted is a horrifying experience, why is that if they care about us? They are not here for our interests!

edit on 23-9-2017 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Exactly.

posted on Sep, 23 2017 @ 08:46 PM
link   
I believe most of the death-bed confessions from retired military.

I don't care what people say. So there. hmph.

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 01:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

How much disclosure do you want...?

Enough so that the majority of the human population knows. Again?

posted on Sep, 24 2017 @ 03:26 AM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Its not your blood type which makes you a victim....it is in most cases circumstance....then a directive if you are a good specimen.Blood type is not the prime driver behind abductions...there are many drivers but the primes are not blood type related....more likely blood related than blood TYPE related.

Our Governments know about some abductions and give permission.....but many many more abductions are done no one knows about.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join