It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much more disclosure do you want?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: underwerks

Nuh Uh. I saw a movie about it.
All we need to do is use Windows to hack their computers.

Knowing windows, I wouldn't be surprised if it crashed an alien spacecraft.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman
Indeed what proof is there that aliens exist?

None. And that is particularly troublesome to all the people who claim to have had an encounter. Unfortunately, none of them have a shred of evidence that confirms the existence of aliens.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
You could have a one on one interview with a gray and Matt Lauer, and people would say "Photoshop."

I'll guess we'll just have to wait until that actually happens and see what people say.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:46 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Agreed. None is needed. Evidence is in abundance and we ignore it. And no one person, group or country speaks for the world to be believed by all of it.....

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger
Evidence is in abundance and we ignore it.

There's a lot of evidence, but of what? Nobody can connect the dots to prove an alien.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge
So you are saying that everything unexplained is aliens?
That "unknown intelligent force" in the Dyatlov Pass mystery is exactly that. unknown

I read about the Datlov Pass before (re-finding out now it's name as I didn't know what it was until I just looked it up) and when I first read I didn't have enough info to get really anything overly significant that couldnt be written off as a snow flood. But seeing the picture of when the tent was discovered- there was only a few inches of snow on it meaning no snow flood caused them to suddenly leave their tent.

That along with other hikers the same night seeing orange orbs north of them (which would be around where Dyatlov was) paired with the very otherworldly feeling I get whenever I encounter this story, along with chest fractures that didn't peirce the skin, causes me to think it very well was aliens. Maybe they were angry that these boys were coming up to their hang out place. Aliens like to hang out in areas without much life especially mountains. Maybe they got angry.

Edit: It could have been government testing new technology, maybe even that they received from ETs. The popular theories from public were: They include an animal attack, hypothermia, an avalanche, infrasound-induced panic, military involvement, or some combination of these. And usually the closer and more involved with things the better idea/feeling you have about what it possibly was.
edit on 14-9-2017 by makalit because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I don't need disclosure. I just need a proof that they're here.

Can you give me one?

If yes, I'll buy you a beer

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:13 PM
link   

A shallow disclosure will happen at best when there is no way around it...like an ufo crashing into times square. Or..when we have the technology to be victorious against them.

I'll wait for that then....because everything else is just heresay and dodgy youtube videos.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Argyll

A shallow disclosure will happen at best when there is no way around it...like an ufo crashing into times square. Or..when we have the technology to be victorious against them.

I'll wait for that then....because everything else is just heresay and dodgy youtube videos.

If an UFO crashed in Times Square, you still will not be convinced. The media, military, and government will explain it away. The few individuals who see it in person and even video taped it...will be decried as crazy or hoaxers. Once again...mankind (and you) will continue on oblivious to the reality. Is that bad? Apparently, only for the unfortunates who are abducted.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   

"Fool" disclosure, please?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: vinifalou
I don't need disclosure. I just need a proof that they're here.

Can you give me one?

If yes, I'll buy you a beer

Ask and ye shall receive.

I'll take any IPA when you have your proof.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

Ironically...to other space "adventurers" out there working there way here...they too prob. think theres nothing or no one here...looks like nothing but blue. All water.

We Earthlings have a way to go in acceptance of the possibility. Many of us...need no "official" disclosure. Using logic with the sheer #'s and vastness of space...and things and places here on Earth left behind by who knows whom...I accept their existence by a preponderance of the evidence.

And there' a LOT.

Thanks for replying, MS

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:22 AM
link   
When someone can say, " I saw him do it"..... and that is all the proof you need to get a person executed and all the people standing around saying things like. He deserves to die, someone saw him do it.

Then why is it that no matter who it is saying they saw a UFO....... be they pilot or police, housewife or husband...president or pauper, that no matter how many people saw it..... it just isn't enough proof to be believable.

I know, I know. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof...... Personally I will put society being willing to terminate a life over someone saying they saw something...... higher on the extraordinary claims list.

If I am more than willing to execute someone on the words of a credible person who witnessed a murder, by default then I must also believe a credible persons claim of seeing a UFO........ I have never seen a murder but I believe they exist.

edit on 15-9-2017 by Zimnydran because: Cause my grammar leaves a lot to be desired

edit on 15-9-2017 by Zimnydran because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: zatara
How much disclosure do you want...?

How about actual disclosure? Not crap, crackpot Youtube videos of obvious CGI hoaxes, or what someone's mother's friend saw one day.

I mean this from all mainstream media outlets:

"US Govt announces it has been working on reverse-engineering of downed alien craft since 19xx."
"US Army General xxx and USAF Colonel yyy hold press conference to detail the US govts interactions with alien races since 19xx"
"CNN Exclusive: US Govt Officials take CNN on exclusive tour of S4 installation, showing recovered alien craft and alien bodies"

Yeh.. THAT is the sort of disclosure I want to see on major world headlines. Not the bollocks of conspiracy nutjobs we get on a daily basis.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 06:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: makalit. Aliens like to hang out in areas without much life especially mountains.

Are you sure you not getting Aliens confused with Sasquatch? Because I know Sasquatch like to do exactly what you say and they love the mountains as well.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:24 AM
link   
a reply to: TheOnlyBilko
both

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Being an abductee.....forget it all....we will be wiped in 2021 by Nibiru induced Global Continental Displacement Waves washing over all land masses ......TPTB know it.....they could care less at this point about what 6+ billion walking dead people think.

BTW...I was taken by HUMANS ON A MASSIVE MILITARY SHIP who showed me what was coming and who gave me a chance to leave...members as we unknowingly are of UNIVERSAL HUMANITY....and I saw Greys of different types.....but the HUMAN BATTLESHIP WAS MASSIVE AND ABSOLUTELY POWERFUL .

Universal Humanity is NOT UNDERGUNNED.......we are NOT DEFENCELESS.......we are POWERFULL AND MANY...... Earth Humanity is being kept in the dark and seperated from its greater self....BY HUMANS THEMSELVES......WE HAVE TO FORCE CHANGES......or we will all simply stay here on earth and be wiped out every 3657 years.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:07 AM
link   

originally posted by: Zimnydran
When someone can say, " I saw him do it"..... and that is all the proof you need to get a person executed and all the people standing around saying things like. He deserves to die, someone saw him do it.

Then why is it that no matter who it is saying they saw a UFO....... be they pilot or police, housewife or husband...president or pauper, that no matter how many people saw it..... it just isn't enough proof to be believable.

I know, I know. Extraordinary claims demand extraordinary proof...... Personally I will put society being willing to terminate a life over someone saying they saw something...... higher on the extraordinary claims list.

If I am more than willing to execute someone on the words of a credible person who witnessed a murder, by default then I must also believe a credible persons claim of seeing a UFO........ I have never seen a murder but I believe they exist.

LMAO what?

There is something seriously fckd with the laws in your country if it allows execution based on mere claims.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: moebius

Read 'em and weep. (PDF)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: underwerks

Nuh Uh. I saw a movie about it.
All we need to do is use Windows to hack their computers.

It was a Mac. You are a disinfo shill!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(etc)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join