It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How much more disclosure do you want?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   
How much disclosure do you want...? There are so many people who have witnessed some serious ufo events alone or with other persons. Witnesses who are considered to be credible as a person can ever be... Comes to mind the story of two jetfighter pilots who were scrambled to investigate a radar return. On site these pilots saw an ufo the size of TEN aircraftcarriers. A factual story.. What about those nuclearmissille bases visited and investigated by aliens? These officers are no fools..

The disclosure most people mean is the event when the most hidious criminals will admit for the ordinairy people that they have been stealing trillions of dollars and murdering thousends of people in order to protect national security. What once started as a governemnt secretive department to investigate the alien question has grown over the decades into a powerful criminal organisation with the resources of a nation. A breakaway civillisation has Richard Dolan named it. Full disclosure by this organisation will not happen. It will shoot itself into the foot when it will do this for the people.

From the many interviews I have listened and books read I came to the conclusion that the ufoos are in general a malevelent presence. A threat we can not undo with our present technology. Secretive agencies of all nations have been trying to find answers for what they are dealing with. When most of these nations became aware that the survival of mankind was in the hands of this extraterrestrial race the thought of uniting forces was born.

There was a moment in time...probably not long before Ronald Reagan mentioned it at the UN... that the most significant nations on our planet decided to set their differences aside and gathered their resources to fight that alien force. This secretive agreement among nations explains a lot about the intenational cover ups and silence....and what is going on at Antartica.

The rabbit hole goes deep and if the common people would only be aware of half what is going on behind the screens...and how fragile their excistance is...many people would not know how to live with that uncertainty each day. That is why governments can not go public with the truth. That is why president Carter turned pale, sick and cried when he was briefed about the alien question.

Not so very long ago I wanted everybody to know who wanted to hear it that I could handle the truth...and maybe I can. But with what I know now....I know that many will not be able to handle the truth. Chances are the world will become more unstable than it is today.

To give you an idea about what that alien force is about you should read about the Dyatlov Pass case. The missing 411 cases..

A shallow disclosure will happen at best when there is no way around it...like an ufo crashing into times square. Or..when we have the technology to be victorious against them.

edit on 14/9/2017 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara

All of it.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

To give you an idea about what that alien force is about you should read about the Dyatlov Pass case. The missing 411 cases..

What proof is there that the Dyatlov Pass incident was caused by an alien force?

Or indeed the missing 411? I have never heard David Paulides say such a thing.

Indeed what proof is there that aliens exist?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   
When Military aircraft get a visual and an object is tracked by radar but decides to zoom off at over 17,000 MPH as it makes a 90 degree turn... Yep nothing to see here just swamp gas B.S.

One of the latest talks by Dolan who brings up some interesting points. Back in the 50s the Military and presidents certainly believed
youtu.be...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I know it will never happen. Not even if they land on the White House lawn. But I want government acknowledgement.

A "yes we've lied, theyve been here all along...sorry"

The official that breaks that story with proof, will be the first politian we can trust for their word...IMO

link   

originally posted by: zatara

to be victorious against them.

On what battlefield? Where is this alien war being fought?

how much disclosure do you want?

All of it.

link   
i think there is higher forces and if a time comes they should be disclosed they will. but with all the higher metaphysics and synchonicity if they havnt been disclosed that only means that they shouldnt.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Youre running into the new age of reason, and non-reason.

You could have a one on one interview with a gray and Matt Lauer, and people would say "Photoshop"

The evidence isnt that good however, all can be explained away as unknown earthly black ops tech from other countries, or even our own.

This is the new world, skepticism to the rafters for better or worse.

Thanks internet!

IMHO of course.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:44 PM
link   
I want much more disclosure.
A Zeta reticulan to join me for morning coffee would be a good start
edit on 14-9-2017 by dashen because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Maybe they already have disclosed everything.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

If there are UFO's floating overhead the size of 10 aircraft carriers, it's probably best we don't know, because that means they're already here and have maybe taken over and there's nothing we can do about it.

Really, what chance would we stand against something like that? We'd probably be taken out before we knew an invasion had began.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
Maybe they already have disclosed everything.

What about secret government technology like the tri point craft?
Clearly havnt exposed everything there is.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
Now I'm not one to diss the closure but is this really something we need right now? To what degree is our life impacted by not disclosing? And how would disclosure enrich our life?
Those seeking disclosure have already made up their mind, as demonstrated by your remark that we need technology to be victorious against them. With that statement you acknowledge that 1) We are in conflict with ET and 2) We're currently losing

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: underwerks

Nuh Uh. I saw a movie about it.
All we need to do is use Windows to hack their computers.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:54 PM
link   

Land and call a press conference.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: mirageman

What proof is there that the Dyatlov Pass incident was caused by an alien force?

Or indeed the missing 411? I have never heard David Paulides say such a thing.

Indeed what proof is there that aliens exist?

When russian files were realeased about the case a file..or some files were missing. When the FSB was asked about the missing files the reply was that they did not expect the investigators to ask abou them again in the future. Of course that doesn't say anything about aliens. The chief investigator at the time came to the conclusion it must have been some unknown intelligent force causing the deaths of those young people.

Do you also know why Paulides never say out in the open..on the record.. what his believes are about these cases?

What proof is there that aliens exist..? Don't you agree there is something going on? Everything that is "going on" points into the alien direction. That is why most people..like you maybe.. want disclosure from their government.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

If there's anything to disclose I'm afraid it will be..."yeah we know they exist and we have no idea what they are but we didn't want to say anything because it would mean that we aren't in control of our skies."

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jubei42
Now I'm not one to diss the closure but is this really something we need right now? To what degree is our life impacted by not disclosing? And how would disclosure enrich our life?
I second this. Disclosure you expect a bunch of amazing spiritual ET's to teach us things. That's the vibe you get as you read so many stories and you paint a nice picture.
However this is not necessarily the reality. The reality may be those are fiction and the only aliens are the ones people are crying that they ever had the unfortunate experience to encounter.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Much of what you say is fairly true to the form that has been set up for us, but your last sentence falls back to the old belief when man was the highest order intelligence we knew about and could conquer any other creature. Not so today and it does take a genius to understand that ETIs with the ability to get their bods here are not going to be subject to our will at no time in the future. It stands to reason, as clearly evident in the UFO, that they are far, far ahead of any technology that we can muster. And all we can muster seems to go no further than snag their abilities to move effortless through the air as we now do with our triangles, etc.

But as you tend to suggest and I've had repeated said as late as yesterday, the world we know is doomed. A new order of human is going to be fashioned that has little to do with all of our old ways. That aspect is happening today with such things as Agenda 21, PCness and all of the aspect of complete globalization.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Everything that is "going on" points into the alien direction. That is why most people..like you maybe.. want disclosure from their government.

Come on man, this is horsecr4p..

So you are saying that everything unexplained is aliens?
That "unknown intelligent force" in the Dyatlov Pass mystery is exactly that. unknown

To jump from there to aliens did it, is a massive foolhardy leap
edit on 14/9/17 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join