It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA lies about space exploration - uses CGI, Green Screen, Zero Gravity Planes and Stage Props

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: usos90

originally posted by: SpaceXIsReal
False. The ability of modern Hollywood to use green screens to make it look like people are flying or floating does not mean that ISS or the space program are fake. Quite the contrary, you can see ISS for yourself and verify its structure, configuration, docked spacecraft and even the presence of space walkers outside the station using a ground based telescope.

www.astrophoto.fr...
apod.nasa.gov...
It's real. The video claiming to show things like a harness show nothing of the sort (it reeks of actual delusional misconceptions about what you're seeing in the video) and utterly fail to explain these observations. Space flight is real, and now is an exciting time in the history of space flight with private companies mounting ever more impressive feats in vehicle return and re-use to drive down the cost of access to space.

That is real as well, despite many who claim otherwise.

There's no doubt that there are satellites and unmanned drones. I still believe that we have LIMITED spaceflight. As in a little about outside the Earth's orbit for a short duration of time but that's it.

A lot of the footage is still obviously fake. NASA and other organizations just want their funding.

That's what people say about my footage. That doesn't make the claim true and I know for a fact it isn't fake. Empirical evidence shows it to be real. Like I said, you can even see the astronauts when they head out on EVA and it correlates perfectly with NASA tv footage in real time. Any reasonable person would conclude that means it's real.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The amount of effort that would of went into faking space exploration, would of been a little more than possible to have had us Advance a bit further than we have...

If this was faked, what happened to the innovation? We should be star trek by now.

Because the fact of the matter is, it's easier to actually goto space, than it is to fake it to the world...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 10:26 PM
link   
I would do a suicide mission to space, and I am quite damn sure millions of people would also do a suicide mission to space.

If you told the person you would not be coming back alive, they would still do it, heck every Space Shuttle Astronaut knew that every mission could be their last, they prepared for their deaths every launch and reentry.

NASA even had a percentage chart (sliding scale) on the chances of the Shuttle blowing the hell up on launch or reentry...and it was a pretty high percentage.

It's a dream that many hundreds of millions of people want, and millions more are willing to die to achieve it.
edit on 14-9-2017 by MuonToGluon because: Fixed.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
Check out this video from the International Space Station.

Never really been into the "fake space program" conspiracy, but there is definitely some strange occurrences if you keep a sharp eye out.

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
a reply to: usos90

Dang you flat earthers never give up,I'm wondering are they the result of public education?if so I'd like my tax dollars back

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Everyone knows space is fake, it's just another ocean on the other side of the atmosphere.

Why do you think astronauts carry life rafts with them..

Space is obviously not fake. Just saying that NASA has lied a lot about their expeditions.

Nobody wants to actually go into space. End of story.

What about these seven private citizen space tourists who have gone to the ISS eight times (one of them took two trips):

Dennis Tito
Mark Shuttleworth
Gregory Olsen
Anousheh Ansari
Charles Simonyi
Richard Garriott
Guy Laliberté

edit on 15/9/2017 by Soylent Green Is People because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Can't be fake. Be too difficult to keep it under wraps. Heck, secrets don't stay secrets too long.
edit on 15-9-2017 by wickd_waze because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   

You do realise that NASA is not the only space agency? Are they all lying too? Why?

And what's this about nobody wanting to go to space? That's just nonsense. Lots of people would give their right arm for the chance. Some people have balls, not everyone is a wuss, you know. People do lots of dangerous things, often for fun.

Are you a troll or do you really believe the stuff you post?

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

That's me convinced. Hoisted with his own petard!

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit

Never really been into the "fake space program" conspiracy, but there is definitely some strange occurrences if you keep a sharp eye out.

He actually lightly grabbed his pocket to steady him from drifting to the right lol geez.
edit on 15-9-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I need to stop reading posts like this...I mean I don't 100% trust NASA but I have actually seen the space station countless times and you can too. So I really don't understand this nonsense...

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58

Of course they do. But we've had civilians up to the Mir station, private companies that have reached high suborbital flight that are working towards orbital flights, with paying passengers....

So you're saying that they all lied too?

SOME of the space flight is legitimate but a lot of the other expeditions were FAKED.

Notably the moon landing from the 70's and other footage.

The astronauts don't want to actually go into space so they create CGI movies.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jadedANDcynical

Yeah, the astronauts still don't want to go into space.

Where are you getting that bilge from?

Once an astronaut, now Mike Massimino can’t wait to be a space tourist

Four Astronauts Who Can’t Wait To Go To Mars!

Army astronaut to co-pilot spacecraft on space station mission

I know none of this will penetrate through your absolute conviction. It's as bad as any religious zealotry; deny anything that doesn't confirm your own warped and twisted view. Enjoy that dark ages worldview you're forcing upon yourself.

There may be some space enthusiasts but there are others that know deep down it's a stupid idea.

I already stated that we have some limited space flight but other footage is obviously faked.

Be honest with yourself: if someone asked you if you wanted to go into space would you do it?

I know I wouldn't. Not because I'm a coward, just because I know there's way too many risks.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Get real, space exploration is a suicide mission and for the sci-fiction novels. Space is not habitable for long periods of time. Not even with sustainable development.
You'll either starve to death or eventually run out of oxygen and fuel.

Why are you bothering marking any space exploration limitations, never mind not qualifying them? Your whole ethos in your, 'presentation' is that even the ISS is not real, and/or there is nobody in it.

The 'narrator' in the video is talking in brown hemorrhages, (it's not you is it?) and doesn't even know the aspects of the subject matter, where it does matter.
And of course your statement above that includes..."substainable development" and "running out" how half cocked is that?

Watch the videos.

All I'm stating is that NASA has previously, and probably still does, lie about space expeditions.

Some were legitimate space expeditions (short lived and a little bit outside the Earth's atmosphere) others I'm more than certain is faked.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Youre new so, welcome. You REALLY need to read the entire forums on this stuff. There are dozens if not hundreds on this and 911 already discussed and hacked apart or added up years ago.

Your subject matter is really hardened by now over all the years and nothing is new to ATS.

Welcome aboard!

Yeah, I'm preaching to the choir. Like everyone else.

Still, I'd like to think that I add some perspective and evidence that others may have missed.

I don't think I have a monopoly on truth, this is just my studies and am relaying it with others.
edit on 16-9-2017 by usos90 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: liejunkie01

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Nm.

Exactly how I feel Zaph.

I even wasted my time watching one of the vids..

Time I will never get back.

Watch the "NASA fail compilation."

That's probably the best video but it's long. Most of the guys on here don't really read the threads or watch the footage though.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   

Get real, space exploration is a suicide mission and for the sci-fiction novels. Space is not habitable for long periods of time. Not even with sustainable development.
You'll either starve to death or eventually run out of oxygen and fuel.

Why are you bothering marking any space exploration limitations, never mind not qualifying them? Your whole ethos in your, 'presentation' is that even the ISS is not real, and/or there is nobody in it.

The 'narrator' in the video is talking in brown hemorrhages, (it's not you is it?) and doesn't even know the aspects of the subject matter, where it does matter.
And of course your statement above that includes..."substainable development" and "running out" how half cocked is that?

What I mean by sustainable development is that the atmosphere in space (no oxygen, no true agriculture etc) is not habitable for long periods of time.

Food, fuel, oxygen reserves would deplete pretty fast. You'd have to be constantly resupplied and/or have some type of green house farming going on it. You'd still be in crisis the second you leave Earth's atmosphere.

What happens when you need to do maintenance on the ship? Probably would be severely limited on what you can do seeing that the rockets/ships are manufactured on earth with tools that are not accessible in space.

Sorry, I think space exploration is a suicide mission.

This is coming from someone that has been in third world territories, out in the middle of the pacific ocean, small (practically abandoned) farm towns, almost stranded in the middle of the mountains etc. Survivability(?) is something that a lot of people take for granted.

EDIT: Oh yeah, what about returning back to Earth?

Wouldn't you burn up in the atmosphere? Wouldn't the crash landing be so severe that you'd basically crash?

Yeah, sorry...SUICIDE MISSION!

edit on 16-9-2017 by usos90 because: typos, revisions

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
a reply to: FauxMulder

"The whole world watched it. "

Yes, yes they did.

They watched it go up....and then....they don't know.

For Apollo 11..and it's mission, there is pictoral proof in a somewhat unexpected way...you could look for it if you want, try ESSA-9 to begin with.

I'll try researching it but I still don't believe in the initial moon landing or the other footage.

You guys are not using common sense.

Do you REALLY want to go to space?

I didn't think so.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tranceopticalinclined
The amount of effort that would of went into faking space exploration, would of been a little more than possible to have had us Advance a bit further than we have...

If this was faked, what happened to the innovation? We should be star trek by now.

Because the fact of the matter is, it's easier to actually goto space, than it is to fake it to the world...

1. The "Star Trek" technology exist out there but is being suppressed for our own good. We don't need any more technology.

2. Some space expeditions were legitimate but were short lived.

3. Other footage was faked because the astronauts and operators don't want to actually go into space but still want their funding.

That's my analysis.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 03:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: MuonToGluon
I would do a suicide mission to space, and I am quite damn sure millions of people would also do a suicide mission to space.

If you told the person you would not be coming back alive, they would still do it, heck every Space Shuttle Astronaut knew that every mission could be their last, they prepared for their deaths every launch and reentry.

NASA even had a percentage chart (sliding scale) on the chances of the Shuttle blowing the hell up on launch or reentry...and it was a pretty high percentage.

It's a dream that many hundreds of millions of people want, and millions more are willing to die to achieve it.

Which is exactly my point.

The SANE people don't want to actually go into space.

too many risks, too many liabilities, too much of a hazardous job.

A lot easier to fake space footage and make everyone think that NASA has space under control.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join