It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA lies about space exploration - uses CGI, Green Screen, Zero Gravity Planes and Stage Props

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: audubon
That video (Titled "NASA fails") is about the most R-worded thing I have ever seen about NASA. Just dreadful nonsense. I battled some way into it (skipping over the stage presentation clips, which had such poor sound quality that I couldn't make head nor tail of them) but finally gave up the fight when that nerd with the whiny voice started claiming that GPS satellites don't exist, basing that statement on the fact that there are no photographs taken by GPS satellites. There is no arguing with that sort of stupidity. None.

Watch more of the footage.

Not everything is accurate, some of it is misinformation but other is obvious.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Butterfinger
Ha! tricks on you, Gravity is fake!!

Seriously, you have a well written post and a lot of effort went into posting it.

Thanks for sharing

Yeah, watch the videos.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox
It doesn't much matter to me.
I'll never get to see for myself.

Come to think of it, nobody on here will either.

So nobody on here can ever say they know for sure.

Until you see it for yourself, your like the rest of us, were told what the truth is.

Yeah but true space exploration is a suicide mission.

Nobody wants to do it and anyone that has done it was gullible test dummies.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Nm.
edit on 9/14/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: SRPrime

It doesn't much matter to me.
I'll never get to see for myself.

Come to think of it, nobody on here will either.

So nobody on here can ever say they know for sure.

Until you see it for yourself, your like the rest of us, were told what the truth is.

But you can see it for yourself. All you need is a telescope and you can watch space walks from your backyard if the ISS is overhead. This is the kind of ignorance everyone is talking about.

We have LIMITED space exploration. We have satellites, unmanned drones, and some that traveled for short duration of time outside the Earth's orbit but a lot of the footage is still FAKE!

They faked the footage because they want their funding but don't want to actually go into space.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: usos90

Which is why they send supplies up to the ISS every few months, and carry an oxygen generator to create oxygen.

But what about the videos in the link?

A lot of it looks suspiciously like CGI and green screen. Just like the Hollywood movies.

Sorry but the government lies.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: underwerks
Everyone knows space is fake, it's just another ocean on the other side of the atmosphere.

Why do you think astronauts carry life rafts with them..

Space is obviously not fake. Just saying that NASA has lied a lot about their expeditions.

Nobody wants to actually go into space. End of story.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Then there was that inconvenient gigantic rocket called the Saturn V. It was filled with a crap ton of fuel. Enough to get to the moon. The whole world watched it. Where did that go?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Of course they do. But we've had civilians up to the Mir station, private companies that have reached high suborbital flight that are working towards orbital flights, with paying passengers....

So you're saying that they all lied too?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: FauxMulder

Then there was that inconvenient gigantic rocket called the Saturn V. It was filled with a crap ton of fuel. Enough to get to the moon. The whole world watched it. Where did that go?

Yeah, the astronauts still don't want to go into space. It's a suicide mission.

Academia is out of touch with reality!

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: FauxMulder

"The whole world watched it. "

Yes, yes they did.

They watched it go up....and then....they don't know.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

Yet amateur radio operators tracked moving radio signals from the area around the moon exactly when and where Apollo was supposed to be.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Yeah, the astronauts still don't want to go into space.

Where are you getting that bilge from?

Once an astronaut, now Mike Massimino can’t wait to be a space tourist

Four Astronauts Who Can’t Wait To Go To Mars!

Army astronaut to co-pilot spacecraft on space station mission

I know none of this will penetrate through your absolute conviction. It's as bad as any religious zealotry; deny anything that doesn't confirm your own warped and twisted view. Enjoy that dark ages worldview you're forcing upon yourself.
edit on 14-9-2017 by jadedANDcynical because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:02 PM
link   

No you cant.
Your making things up.

Not sure whether you're being serious there, but you can certainly see the ISS with a telescope and presumably you'd be able to just about make out an EVA with a good commercially-available model.

Although, naturally, you'd be a bit daft to try observing it while it's transiting the Sun, as in the example given.

In terms of things in the sky, it's fairly large, and of course (clouds excepted) there's nothing in the way for it to hide behind.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: usos90

Get real, space exploration is a suicide mission and for the sci-fiction novels. Space is not habitable for long periods of time. Not even with sustainable development.
You'll either starve to death or eventually run out of oxygen and fuel.

Why are you bothering marking any space exploration limitations, never mind not qualifying them? Your whole ethos in your, 'presentation' is that even the ISS is not real, and/or there is nobody in it.

The 'narrator' in the video is talking in brown hemorrhages, (it's not you is it?) and doesn't even know the aspects of the subject matter, where it does matter.
And of course your statement above that includes..."substainable development" and "running out" how half cocked is that?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Youre new so, welcome. You REALLY need to read the entire forums on this stuff. There are dozens if not hundreds on this and 911 already discussed and hacked apart or added up years ago.

Your subject matter is really hardened by now over all the years and nothing is new to ATS.

Welcome aboard!

edit on 14-9-2017 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
Nm.

Exactly how I feel Zaph.

I even wasted my time watching one of the vids..

Time I will never get back.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: mysterioustranger

Youre new so, welcome.

I thought to say that too in first instinct, but the manner of replies, behoves me more to think in this case....why?

On the subject matter I do agree.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   

a reply to: FauxMulder

"The whole world watched it. "

Yes, yes they did.

They watched it go up....and then....they don't know.

For Apollo 11..and it's mission, there is pictoral proof in a somewhat unexpected way...you could look for it if you want, try ESSA-9 to begin with.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 08:41 PM
link   
OP....just go read all the threads on this already. Mods shoudnt this be in the trash bin?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join