It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NASA lies about space exploration - uses CGI, Green Screen, Zero Gravity Planes and Stage Props

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zaphod58
a reply to: Spruce

The hull, the insulation, and the equipment inside all acted as shielding.

That's not much, is it. Do you understand why people are skeptical?

If they'd been encased in lead people might believe it, but they weren't.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spruce

The hull, the insulation, and the equipment inside all acted as shielding.

That's not much, is it. Do you understand why people are skeptical?

If they'd been encased in lead people might believe it, but they weren't.

Called it!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   

If it was encased in lead, and got off the ground, the astronauts would be dead before they got out of earth orbit. Radiation in space doesn't act the same way it does on earth. To shield a craft in space you need lightweight material, not something dense like lead. They probably couldn't even have gotten it to orbit if it was encased in lead.
edit on 9/16/2017 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I believe we went. All I'm saying is there are a lot of things about the official space program and its history that feed the doubt, especially in this very cynical age.

It's difficult to see how a thin hull and a bunch of electronics can protect a mammal designed for life at 1G from the intense radiation of space. You fly in a plane and you're mildly irradiated.

Do you understand the perspective?

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:53 PM
link   

If it was encased in lead, and got off the ground, the astronauts would be dead before they got out of earth orbit. Radiation in space doesn't act the same way it does on earth. To shield a craft in space you need lightweight material, not something dense like lead. They probably couldn't even have gotten it to orbit if it was encased in lead.

Yes, I know. Lead bad for escaping atmosphere. Light good.

So explain to the skeptics how radiation is different in space.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Look up Bremsstrahlung, or "breaking radiation".

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Lead is not a very good shield for radiation in space. It's heavy, and does not have a lot of other uses.

For long term voyages (going to other planets), one of the main ideas is to use water, as it is a very good shield for all sorts of radiation, including cosmic radiation, and can be used for other things.

The Moon landings had humans being in space for a very brief time (as compared to say trying to get to Mars), so required no heavy shielding for that very reason.

Getting through the Van Allen belts was simply a mater of how long they were going to be within the areas of high radiation and sending them through areas that were weaker than others. The hull and space suits for this very short duration were more than enough shielding for this.

The Apollo astronauts spent only a few hours each way through the belts. The high energy proton radiation can be shielded by very thin materials as long as you're not spending a large amount of time (days or more) in it.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Because it's significantly higher energy than it is on earth. A cosmic ray can have energy levels higher than the LHC can put out. They range from 1 GeV and up. An gamma ray by contrast is less than 10 MeV.

1 GeV is the equivalent of 1000000000 eV.
1 MeV is the equivalent of 1000000 eV.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
Having known a few moon-hoaxers and flat-Earthers, they were real brats when they were kids. I also often felt that they did not believe what they spouted, and the most important reason they did it was that they knew it pushed peoples buttons and took great enjoyment hearing their reactions.

It was more important to them than being correct.

I wonder if there is a larger correlation.

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 11:13 PM
link   
I love these type of threads . When life is getting me a little down i look at threads such as this and say hey , at least i wasn't born with that special kind of stupid . Faked moon landings , flat earth , yes a special kind of stupid . Turns out life wasn't so bad after all .

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I saw some pretty cool go pro videos recently of this amateur rocket launch in 2014.

rocketry.wordpress.com...

Apparently it got approx. 73 miles high and reached a max speed of approx. 3400 mph.

I'm guessing, based on the footage and sound, at a certain point, it very abruptly stopped, and began to free fall back to earth. I don't know, did it hit some kind of wall?

Can any of the good folk here at ATS help me figure out why this rocket stopped so abruptly, and couldn't go any higher?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
a reply to: InachMarbank

I'm guessing, based on the footage and sound, at a certain point, it very abruptly stopped, and began to free fall back to earth. I don't know, did it hit some kind of wall?
No. It burned all of its fuel. In order to reach orbit you have to get going about 17,000 mph. If you don't get going that fast, you plummet when your motor stops. That pup didn't seem to make it.

Very cool vid though. Nice curve of the Earth and stuff.

edit on 9/17/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
To say NASA lies about everything is false and gullible. If the conspiracy was that clear cut it would have been exposed a longtime ago.

Now I'll provide you with the best proof available, that supports that what we see in space via NASA Cameras is genuine. I posted this in the forum regarding if the ISS was real or not? Well again I say that what I provided 'proof wise' in that thread, was conclusive, and that is why the post was removed back then.

So I'm calling this out now and I'll post pics after this. So hopefully even if these pics are removed, at least this comment should highlight that, and if pics remain, you have your proof, and a comment that has called out censorship in advance.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: EndOfDays77

Are they going to be pictures of clouds?
I like pictures of clouds.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: usos90
Here's a few videos proving that NASA has faked space exploration as well as the moon landing.

Don't get me wrong, I do believe that NASA and other organizations has had genuine space exploration but most was short-lived, temporarily outside of the Earth's orbit.

There's also international space laws -

Five international treaties have been negotiated and drafted in the COPUOS : The 1967 Treaty on Principles Governing the Activities of States in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space, including the Moon and Other Celestial Bodies (the "Outer Space Treaty").

en.wikipedia.org...

International principles and declarations

The five treaties and agreements of international space law cover "non-appropriation of outer space by any one country, arms control, the freedom of exploration, liability for damage caused by space objects, the safety and rescue of spacecraft and astronauts, the prevention of harmful interference with space activities and the environment, the notification and registration of space activities, scientific investigation and the exploitation of natural resources in outer space and the settlement of disputes." [12] The United Nations General Assembly adopted five declarations and legal principles which encourage exercising the international laws, as well as unified communication between countries. The five declarations and principles are:

en.wikipedia.org...

• The Principles Governing the Use by States of Artificial Earth Satellites for International Direct Television Broadcasting (1982) Activities of this nature must be transpired in accordance with the sovereign rights of States. Said activities should "promote the free dissemination and mutual exchange of information and knowledge in cultural and scientific fields, assist in educational, social and economic development, particularly in the developing countries, enhance the qualities of life of all peoples and provide recreation with due respect to the political and cultural integrity of States." All States have equal rights to pursue these activities and must maintain responsibility for anything carried out under their boundaries of authority. States planning activities need to contact the Secretary-General of the United Nations with details of the undergoing activities.

• The Principles Relating to Remote Sensing of the Earth from Outer Space (1986) Fifteen principles are stated under this category. The basic understanding comes from these descriptions given by the United Nations Office for Outer Space Affairs: (a) The term "remote sensing" means the sensing of the Earth's surface from space by making use of the properties of electromagnetic waves emitted, reflected or :diffracted by the sensed objects, for the purpose of improving natural resources management, land use and the protection of the environment; (b) The term "primary data" means those raw data that are acquired by remote sensors borne by a space object and that are transmitted or delivered to the ground :from space by telemetry in the form of electromagnetic signals, by photographic film, magnetic tape or any other means; (c) The term "processed data" means the products resulting from the processing of the primary data, needed to make such data usable; (d) The term "analysed information" means the information resulting from the interpretation of processed data, inputs of data and knowledge from other sources; (e) The term "remote sensing activities" means the operation of remote sensing space systems, primary data collection and storage stations, and activities in :processing, interpreting and disseminating the processed data.[13]

• The Principles Relevant to the Use of Nuclear Power Sources in Outer Space (1992) "States launching space objects with nuclear power sources on board shall endeavour to protect individuals, populations and the biosphere against radiological hazards. The design and use of space objects with nuclear power sources on board shall ensure, with a high degree of confidence, that the hazards, in foreseeable operational or accidental circumstances, are kept below acceptable levels..."

• The Declaration on International Cooperation in the Exploration and Use of Outer Space for the Benefit and in the Interest of All States, Taking into Particular Account the Needs of Developing Countries (1996) "States are free to determine all aspects of their participation in international cooperation in the exploration and use of outer space on an equitable and mutually acceptable basis. All States, particularly those with relevant space capabilities and with programmes for the exploration and use of outer space, should contribute to promoting and fostering international cooperation on an equitable and mutually acceptable basis. In this context, particular attention should be given to the benefit for and the interests of developing countries and countries with incipient space programmes stemming from such international cooperation conducted with countries with more advanced space capabilities. International cooperation should be conducted in the modes that are considered most effective and appropriate by the countries concerned, including, inter alia, governmental and non-governmental; commercial and non-commercial; global, multilateral, regional or bilateral; and international cooperation among countries in all levels of development."

National Law

Space law also encompasses national laws, and many countries have passed national space legislation in recent years. The Outer Space Treaty requires parties to authorize and supervise national space activities, including the activities of non-governmental entities such as commercial and non-profit organizations. The Outer Space Treaty also incorporates the UN Charter by reference, and requires parties to ensure that activities are conducted in accordance with other forms of international law such as customary international law (the custom and practice of states).

The advent of commercial space activities beyond the scope of the satellite communications industry, and the development of many commercial spaceports, is leading many countries[which?] to consider how to regulate private space activities.[15] The challenge is to regulate these activities in a manner that does not hinder or preclude investment, while still ensuring that commercial activities comply with international law. The developing nations are concerned that the spacefaring nations will monopolize space resources. However this may be resolved by simply extending the United Nations Convention on the Law of the Sea to outer space.[16]

In May 2015, the United States Congress was considering the Space Resource Exploration and Utilization Act of 2015.[17]

- en.wikipedia.org...

They had to fake it, how are they suppose to tell the public, that you are actually living in a sphere? How can they tell you, that when they do leave earth, that they are actually going through a portal to another dimension?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Been watching this grow for two years, you will all see it soon and mass hysteria will ensue.

Here's all you need to know plus pics and accounts:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Clouds. Nice.
How much longer do you reckon we've got?

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Are they going to be pictures of clouds?
I like pictures of clouds.

Sorry to disappoint you but these are planets! With a cometary formation additionally.

You just made that statement in an attempt to undermine my work (as you have been doing for years). We know these objects have been proven to be what they are! You are purposely ignoring this fact, as you are supporting an agenda.

So if Ats believes clouds are triangular? Then so Be it, truth resonates At a certain frequency.

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   

Sorry to disappoint you but these are planets!

Nope. Not a single planet in your pictures.

How long you reckon we got?
edit on 9/17/2017 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 17 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   

Oh look. Clouds and a reflection on a window on the ISS.

Give it up guy. You've been saying this pretend planet is "almost here" for 2 years. Not once has it got here because it isn't real.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11 >>

join