It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Martin Shkreli headed to jail after Hillary Clinton threats

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   
A man named Martin Shkreli had his bail revoked because he apparently was "asking" (and willing to pay for) a lock of hair from Hillary Clinton !!

Looks like he offered $5000 (on Facebook?) for anybody that could clip the hair sample !!

Now, this is the same guy who a while back was trying to get $750 for a $13 Aids medication.

And he was actually convicted recently for fraud connected with his hedge fund.

He's been "jailed" now because a judge revoked his $5 million bail !!

What a nut eh.

He claimed the "hair" thing was just "satire" !!

It takes all kinds.

A federal judge Wednesday revoked the former pharmaceutical exec's bail after he offered $5,000 to anyone who could grab a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair.

Judge Kiyo Matsumoto said Shkreli, who was convicted of fraud in August and is awaiting sentencing, has "demonstrated that he has posed a real danger."

In a Facebook post last week, Shkreli promoted a conspiracy about the Clinton Foundation and said he would pay any person who could procure a lock of hair from the former presidential candidate.

edit on Sep-14-2017 by xuenchen because: cutandsnip

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
I don't know the man and so will reserve judgement.

I've seen some videos of him though and he appeared to be rather arrogant and foolhardy. I hope he learns from this and asks our savior for forgiveness.

Imagine the great power of his repentance? Man what a sight that would be, eh. History tells me this wont happen and he'll either up his bail amount of 'donate' a sizable sum to some political association and be released early.

One thing I DO know about the courts is that they always, always, always rule in favor of the bank. Money talks in law.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Stupid is as stupid does. A convicted felon is asking anyone to assault someone? Even Hillary. Still assault. He deserved to have his bail revoked.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:21 PM
link   
He is lucky to just get some jail time for his joke.
If he investigated her hed be in a shallow grave by now

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:22 PM
link   
Hair Today, Gone tomorrow (I just had to do it)

This is the reason, he was already convicted. Its nothing to do with hair. Ya hair me ?
3 out of 8 counts I believe.

Buck
edit on 14-9-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:24 PM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

punny.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I think this says a lot about the current BS political climate.

Trump and his family have been repeatedly threatened with assassination and nothing happens.

This little brat wants Hillary's hair and they throw him in jail.

United States of Hypocrisy.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:34 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Maybe he wanted to make a voodoo doll?

Hillary should appreciate that

link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
A man named Martin Shkreli had his bail revoked because he apparently was "asking" (and willing to pay for) a lock of hair from Hillary Clinton !!

Looks like he offered $5000 (on Facebook?) for anybody that could clip the hair sample !!

Now, this is the same guy who a while back was trying to get $750 for a $13 Aids medication.

He's been "jailed" now because a judge revoked his $5 million bail !!

What a nut eh.

He claimed the "hair" thing was just "satire" !!

It takes all kinds.

A federal judge Wednesday revoked the former pharmaceutical exec's bail after he offered $5,000 to anyone who could grab a strand of Hillary Clinton's hair.

Judge Kiyo Matsumoto said Shkreli, who was convicted of fraud in August and is awaiting sentencing, has "demonstrated that he has posed a real danger."

In a Facebook post last week, Shkreli promoted a conspiracy about the Clinton Foundation and said he would pay any person who could procure a lock of hair from the former presidential candidate.

His arrogance and big mouth is getting him in trouble. Sometimes you just have to know when to STFU.

link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Posted:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:40 PM
link   

top topics

join