It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What I have been experiencing (paranormal, the hum and bangs)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Just wanted to put this here.
1. I was not into any of this until I started I started getting into astrology, tarot
2. I do not trust that I'm not suffering from some type of mental haziness

The clouds look like captured dimensions to me. I've looked into the clouds and seen things that were too "wait..is that??" to dismiss it. Faces, figures standing on things

2. I had a dream just as I was trying to shake this stuff off, of a large bee in the sky with the sun. I say it was with the Sun because from what I remember the Sun seemed to have a presence about it. I warned everyone and they were too slow, but the bee followed me in the house anyway. I don't remember anything else. It wasn't terrifying until yesterday when I learned that there is a theory about what type of insect aliens are out there.

3. The "hum", bangs, tunnel sounding noise. Only at night..similar to what you can look up on Youtube.

that's all

edit on 14-9-2017 by NormalPlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: NormalPlz

Must have been some good # man.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

Don't buy into other people's hysteria.

You have your experiences and that shapes your worldview. Allowing your mind to be altered on videos presented online is asking for anxiety.

There's end times videos, videos of 'real life aliens'. Videos of the pope levitating and statues moving - they're all fake. Created to shape the views of gullible people, often for profit.

If you could just calmly observe your surroundings without judgement or presumption, just be there, then anxiety fades away. Just allow yourself to move around in your own space and casually observe, even if something awful manifests just calmly pay it some attention and carry on as normal, you can't do anything about it anyway. Praying helps me, but each to their own.

I think you're stressing out over something that's not under your control. A recipe for disaster.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 03:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

You have your experiences and that shapes your worldview. Allowing your mind to be altered on videos presented online is asking for anxiety.

There's end times videos, videos of 'real life aliens'. Videos of the pope levitating and statues moving - they're all fake. Created to shape the views of gullible people, often for profit.

If you could just calmly observe your surroundings without judgement or presumption, just be there, then anxiety fades away. Just allow yourself to move around in your own space and casually observe, even if something awful manifests just calmly pay it some attention and carry on as normal, you can't do anything about it anyway. Praying helps me, but each to their own.

I think you're stressing out over something that's not under your control. A recipe for disaster.

Thank you

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

You have your experiences and that shapes your worldview. Allowing your mind to be altered on videos presented online is asking for anxiety

Just a little concerned about the correlation with the story of Revelations. Just like the other nut jobs now lol

The cloud thing I noticed in May. I've been on a path of spirituality. I feel like I'm seeing the clouds for the first time. They have literally taken my breath away in awe and shock..at clouds..

I've never been religious and I learned about any correlation by researching my experience. I researched astrology, it brought up the bee..researched the hum I hear and got signs and f the end..but I have to believe I'm panicking and let it go. I will try

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Hey even if it is the end times you still have time to get to know Jesus man.

Why not? Give it a go, maybe it will ease your mind?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

Why "Jesus" why not the other gods?

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Aeshma

Bees..global warming..think about it lol but seriously I wish I was on something

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Funny that you mentioned clouds like you did, i have similar experience just couple days ago, saw huge eye shaped spiral formation right top of me, it got such a detail that i dont know how it would have formed naturally.. I was with other ppl and tried to tell em to look that and they just checked and said yeah cool and ignored it with talking small talk

Btw i wouldnt be too worried about any sort of alien types, were they insects or giants, try to imagine your self as standing up to them and say now you fear me i am HUMANBEEEEEING!! xD

Nightly noises might be explained by our hearing sharpens as our eyes does in the night that we start to hear the house "breathing/flexing" its muscles, temperature changes, moisture levels and such have different reactions on buildings.
Of course might be any number of other possibilities.

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
a reply to: romilo

Ha! Yep that's why I try to brush off the cloud ordeal because I know it's me that's changing. One thing I hate about astrology is that it teaches you to chase mystery and attempt to crack codes (natal chart) I just want to work for myself and be happy. Now I'm here.

But the hum is being heard all over the world. I was so bothered by it last night that I looked it up and discovered this. Apparently many ppl have went to doctors after being assured it was a hearing issue and were told their hearing was fine. There is a good video on it from Spain...I believe it's real because that's what I hear. But who knows

It's a hum or vibrational sound. Then there are some bangs that sound like something dropping or an explosion. Then it stops for awhile. Starts again
edit on 14-9-2017 by NormalPlz because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:32 PM
link   

heh, i did actually check couple of these natal chart sites but i dunno if i believe any of it while some of it did sound very truth on my case, although i believe i can have all sort of personalities and have had, so much so that all kinda things can sound like yeah thats me, specially when these things are written in certain type of flattery even

The humming thing is rather interesting as well, i have heard about it during few years now but never heard similar thing my self. I seen videos of it but cannot make out what it is really. Will have to re-check this phenom again.

Well about cloud things, i have believes that sometimes when we ask things with purer hearth, with truth intentions, we get answers, perhaps not most obvious or clearest ones for the questions it self but sometimes it could be more like cloud turning out to look something and having an play for your eyes and mind. I take it as sort of communication

posted on Sep, 14 2017 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Bang and Hum sounds/sensations can be associated with the rare "Exploding Head Syndrome".
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Bang and Hum sounds/sensations can be associated with the rare "Exploding Head Syndrome".
www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov...

It's not while I'm asleep. And also I have a different view of consciousness, so for this syndrome I'd look at another source for understanding

posted on Sep, 15 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: romilo

heh, i did actually check couple of these natal chart sites but i dunno if i believe any of it while some of it did sound very truth on my case, although i believe i can have all sort of personalities and have had, so much so that all kinda things can sound like yeah thats me, specially when these things are written in certain type of flattery even

The humming thing is rather interesting as well, i have heard about it during few years now but never heard similar thing my self. I seen videos of it but cannot make out what it is really. Will have to re-check this phenom again.

Well about cloud things, i have believes that sometimes when we ask things with purer hearth, with truth intentions, we get answers, perhaps not most obvious or clearest ones for the questions it self but sometimes it could be more like cloud turning out to look something and having an play for your eyes and mind. I take it as sort of communication

You're right. As far as the natal chart, the best way to see your truth is to research it yourself. But I've never received an interpretation that was off the mark. The same way you can write a whole book yourself, the natal chart is like an entire book. It's why a lot of people don't trust it, they see their horoscope which is only interpretation the Sun sign and dismiss it. Your Sun is just the "how", your moon and ascendant sign holds more weight.

I have an app on my phone called "Transits" which is basically a daily horoscope for all your natal planets, never lets me down!

posted on Sep, 16 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   

I get that, they can be very useful, i use to read my horoscope often and found it intuitive on my life but i did slowly get it that it is just an suggestions and fancy words put together in a manner that suites such thinking, to me mostly they intent to pump ppls imagination but the down side is that ppl might start to believe their personalities more than spirituality aspects, as an i believe we are spiritually connected to this world and universe, not by our personas and identity stuff.

I started to check other horoscopes how much they seem like my current situation in life and state of my spirit and they also had pretty much equal amount of similarities than my actual birthday sign had, same thing with these natal charts, even though i havnt study em that much at all, i can go and check random birthday and spot in the earth and the story under that chart sounds like it is directly talking to me, kinda

In all fairness i do believe in extent that there is indeed connections with rest of the universe, not just that much story ridden but ofc we can even use these stories to get closer to that connection.

top topics

join